GUILTY - Wayne Millard Murder Trial - Dellen Millard Charged With Murder - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As we celebrate the verdict here, I want to take the opportunity to mention that I joined WS back in 2013, specifically to follow the TB case, as it was a case very close to home, and so incredibly bizarre. Recently, I've been closely following another heart-wrenching case based in Colorado, and I am dumbfounded by the differences in the threads. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that the third trial is complete, is there any additional information that might come out?

Not that I haven't heard enough about this ogre to last a lifetime.
I think there is still a lot of info that has never been made "public". Some of it's been leaked here and there but it's hard to know what more we might discover that we didn't already know?

I don't think this was posted...

0f02d2c9-ff9d-488d-8144-ea60d1142192.jpg

Millard is hunched over in the witness box. He looks very emotional. The Crown says it is seeking a consecutive sentence here, to be tacked on to his current sentences.
by Adam Carter 11:48 AM

I don't think this was posted...

0f02d2c9-ff9d-488d-8144-ea60d1142192.jpg

Millard is hunched over in the witness box. He looks very emotional. The Crown says it is seeking a consecutive sentence here, to be tacked on to his current sentences.
by Adam Carter 11:48 AM

I hope that he gets consecutive sentences. I'm against the death penalty and glad that we don't have it in Canada, but I think this guy should be boiled in oil.

So that's a wrap - 3 for 3. I guess going with a Judge over a Jury didn't work out the way he thought it would. Wipe your tears and BE A MAN! Oops not gonna happen because he doesn't know what that is. Forgive my sarcasm but I can't resist today. The pain, the suffering, the destruction of lives and families that this piece of garbage has inflicted is atrocious. His smug self serving life came back to bite him in the (you know what)! Good riddance.

He's gonna die in prison and that's exactly how it should be. What an absolute monster he is. Anybody know if Rabbit was around to watch the proceedings this morning? Good Lord, what a family! I'm still annoyed that Rabbit and that other didn't get their comeuppance because they both deserved way more than they got. Rabbit got nothing at the end of the day, but she should've.

I am so glad that I don't have to think about this any longer.

My rant is over. See you all for sentencing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr