Hailey Dunn General Discussion #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm of the opinion that this case and people surrounding it, ie. armchair detectives investigating the PI, and other troublemakers in general, have almost ruined Mac's career. I'm not just guessing at this, I know it for a fact. I believe he almost HAD to "change his mind" about what happened to Hailey and who did what. By contacting Peter Hyatt, I believe he was trying to save what was left of his sullied career by trying to appear as "one of the good guys."

Lord knows I used to have an extremely high opinion of Mac, but since this case, and things I personally know...well, now, not so much.

God be with him though

I listened to the tail end of that interview. PH actually asked him that very question; has this case impacted your career? He stated that it hadn't, at least not to his knowledge.
icon12.gif

I listened to the tail end of that interview. PH actually asked him that very question; has this case impacted your career? He stated that it hadn't, at least not to his knowledge.
icon12.gif

Yeah....right. I know better and so does he.

Billie does only have a two bed roomed apartment. Clint chose some items of Haileys that were sentimental to him before Haileys things were all taken from the house. Obviously with the house having been sold there is nothing of Haileys there. Also some things of Haileys were of course given away like her bed.

The house was sold? When did that happen?

I wonder if BD also kept sentimental items of Hailey's. I also wonder when this happened.

We've opened a thread about these remains. Let's keep this thread about Hailey. :tyou:

Kimster, I won't focus on the remains here, but they could be the same person. I know it's farfetched, but:

- who found the remains in Sweetwater?
- accidental find?
- a tip, or an address link?

I know it was rumored that a skull was found in Scurry County, but do we have an official statement on that, or just the FB rumor?

If anyone has more info, please fill me in. Thanks. :seeya:

I agree with you in some respects. PH can sound fanatical at times and I'm not 100% sold on the science of his analysis. But from the beginning, he has tenaciously sought the truth of what happened to Hailey. Also called Billie out on her statements made both in the media and in private venues.

The fact that Billie hates him with a purple passion, and has tried to silence him on numerous occasions, to me says he's right on track with some of what he says happened to Hailey. MOO

This is what burns my chops ... I agree or give credence to 95% of what he says. I think when he analysed the sunday night and billie looking at hailey in the morning, it speaks to me as very plausible. I feel like I have learnt a lot from his blog. If he didn't toot his own horn so arrogantly, state his analysis as fact and repeat this story about BD, I'd probably still be a fan.

The claim of a federal prisoner that she saw whom she believed to be Hailey Dunn at a drug house over a year and a half ago is leading the investigation of her disappearance to Odessa and West Texas.

http://www.oaoa.com/news/crime_just...cle_0d3eb4be-1f02-11e2-86b5-0019bb30f31a.html

The reporter asked Billie Jean Dunn if she knew Callahan, who is serving five years in a federal prison in Fort Worth on drug charges, and she replied she did not.
“I was really upset with the way KTAB (presented the information) and even assuming that I might have met that Sonja lady,” she said. “I don’t associate with those types of people.”

The claim of a federal prisoner that she saw whom she believed to be Hailey Dunn at a drug house over a year and a half ago is leading the investigation of her disappearance to Odessa and West Texas.

http://www.oaoa.com/news/crime_just...cle_0d3eb4be-1f02-11e2-86b5-0019bb30f31a.html

The reporter asked Billie Jean Dunn if she knew Callahan, who is serving five years in a federal prison in Fort Worth on drug charges, and she replied she did not.
“I was really upset with the way KTAB (presented the information) and even assuming that I might have met that Sonja lady,” she said. “I don’t associate with those types of people.”

BBM...Now that is funny! BD stating she doesn't associate with those types of people....What types are they? The kind of people that do drugs (BD has been known to do that)? The type to get caught? (BD admitted to LE she purchased illegally obtained drugs), The types that go to jail? (BD has been there done that). Blows my mind......JMO.

This is what burns my chops ... I agree or give credence to 95% of what he says. I think when he analysed the sunday night and billie looking at hailey in the morning, it speaks to me as very plausible. I feel like I have learnt a lot from his blog. If he didn't toot his own horn so arrogantly, state his analysis as fact and repeat this story about BD, I'd probably still be a fan.

I find it very difficult to listen to PH. I tried to listen once again when he had the PI, Mac on there and I must say I was not impressed with either of them. The least being the PI. JMO.

BBM...Now that is funny! BD stating she doesn't associate with those types of people....What types are they? The kind of people that do drugs (BD has been known to do that)? The type to get caught? (BD admitted to LE she purchased illegally obtained drugs), The types that go to jail? (BD has been there done that). Blows my mind......JMO.

Billie has a high opinion of herself based on no go good reason. She herself is a convicted liar. Her mom and brother have only recently been released from serving drug sentences. As you said she herself admitted to buying drugs. She really needs a big mirror to look into I think.

The affidavit could be inaccurate - as long as they had reasonable cause to write it, could they get in trouble for inaccurate information in it?

I am sure that is something that can be amended later if additional information is found.

According to Billie TE were on the way to Colorado City and received a phone call from LE asking them not to go there.

I THINK (not verified) that LE in Dylan Redwine's case also asked TE to stay away so I am not sure what the issue is with them.

I THINK (not verified) that LE in Dylan Redwine's case also asked TE to stay away so I am not sure what the issue is with them.

The odd thing though is they was recently searching for Ali Lowitzer who is from Texas so some parts at least are happy to cooperate with TES.

My guess is that it takes a lot of trust for LE to let a 3rd-party organization come in and search on their 'turf'. Although everyone wants the person found, LE has to worry about the preservation of evidence as well.

While some have faith in Tim Miller and TES, I'm not sure all LE agencies do.

Just my take. As for me (and I realize I don't really amount to a hill of beans in these cases), I admire and trust TM and TES 110% - and then some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717