Hailey Dunn General Discussion #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is polite but a sociopath can be very charming. I don't trust either of the two.

Why is it taking so long to id the remains?

I don't trust either of them, either. IMO, they're both disturbed individuals.

Well, SA just updated his cover photo just an hour ago so he's still around somewhere.

https://www.facebook.com/shawn.adkins85?fref=ts

Not doing much to improve his image is he? You'd think since he was once named as a POI, he would rein that kind of carp in. But then again you have Billie posing with a nasty looking creature too.

Guess just because I consider that type of stuff horrible, it's just my point of view and subjective?

I know. I used to like horror a lot too. I'm super-sensitized to it now, since becoming a mother and following these cases. It didn't seem to faze Billie though. JMO

He is polite but a sociopath can be very charming. I don't trust either of the two.

Why is it taking so long to id the remains?

I personally believe they have I'd the remains but for whatever reason aren't saying at the moment.

SA is so into masks that one of his fave films on fb, Drive (with Ryan Gosling), features a character ('The Driver') who wears a plain silicone mask at different parts of the story and kills someone wearing that mask. This is not even a horror movie. I see a pattern here.

SA is so into masks that one of his fave films on fb, Drive (with Ryan Gosling), features a character ('The Driver') who wears a plain silicone mask at different parts of the story and kills someone wearing that mask. This is not even a horror movie. I see a pattern here.

There was a photo taken a few weeks ago now of Billie with a man in a mask ( Not Shawn) and she looked totally overjoyed to be snapped with him

Good thing she has no more young kids at home. Her pickings in men leave alot to be desired and not child friendly.

There was a photo taken a few weeks ago now of Billie with a man in a mask ( Not Shawn) and she looked totally overjoyed to be snapped with him

Yes, I've seen it. I have to think SA was present as well. JMO

Yes, I've seen it. I have to think SA was present as well. JMO

Actually I don't believe he was. Yes he saw Mushroomhead the same weekend but not the same day that Billie did. Shawn went with CN and CN's gf

From what it sounds like DD is living with BD, poor kid. Would be interesting to know why he decided to live with her instead of the uncle who had guardianship of him for a bit. I would love to know what he thinks of all of this and the way his mother acts. Most importantly, I would like to know what he knows. MOO

From what it sounds like DD is living with BD, poor kid. Would be interesting to know why he decided to live with her instead of the uncle who had guardianship of him for a bit. I would love to know what he thinks of all of this and the way his mother acts. Most importantly, I would like to know what he knows. MOO

I personally believe he knows what happened to his sister.

From what little I have seen when her facebook page was open, he parties with her.

And he works (carpet cleaning) to support her

That's a sad state of affairs, isn't it ... I think instead of supporting and encouraging him, she manipulates his emotions to keep him bound to her.

He looks an awful lot like Billie, IMO. Hoping he finds someone stable to be in his life, Lord knows he's been exposed to a lot of carp.

Billie worked there for a time as well..guess his wife wasn't happy with her from all accounts.

DD's wife? :what: David, Hailey's brother? What am I missing here ForTheKids? lol.

DD cleaned carpets for a living and was supporting his mom? Partying with her and even when a vigil was happening for HD?! Yep crazy people. Just gotta say...they all know what happened to HD. Am I surprised...not at all :( :moo:

DD's wife? :what: David, Hailey's brother? What am I missing here ForTheKids? lol.

DD cleaned carpets for a living and was supporting his mom? Partying with her and even when a vigil was happening for HD?! Yep crazy people. Just gotta say...they all know what happened to HD. Am I surprised...not at all :( :moo:

I'm guessing she meant the carpet cleaner's wife!! LOL

I think David is classic "golden child" of a psychopathic narcissist. He won't ever tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mel M