Hailey Dunn General Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love to see your friendly Hi Ya's DK
icon7.gif

I think we all need to be patient. It is nerve wracking, all this waiting.

Last night I caught up on Shaniya's thread. One of the things forensic's found was soil in MAM's car. It was the SAME soil at the location her body was found!!

Hold fast to your faith friends, Justice is Coming for Hailey!
That's what I'm hoping for...soil and plant life in the vehicle or the undercarriage that can be traced to the area.

I'm sure LE is sitting on a lot of evidence-once an arrest is made, maybe they will share more with us-or maybe not-they may save it for trial.

I don't think establishing opportunity will be hard at all. It is pretty obvious to me that they will say it happened on Sunday night.

Except of course that there are multiple indications that HD was alive the next day.

They can't just ignore that. Just one of those needs to be credible to blow your theory out the water.

On the other hand there is zero evidence that something happened the night before.

You like the theory that it happened the night before, because the known timeline leaves little opportunity for it to have happened that day. Which is fine for you, but a prosecutor can't do that, unless their plan is to lose their case.

Red by me.

Beyond a reasonable doubt.....does not mean no doubt at all but a reasonable one.

You can never be sure, but....

In the early days they had no idea what happened to HD, although they had suspicions.

If they had collected evidence that pointed them in a certain direction, in a clear manner, but was not enough to charge with anything, the normal course of action is to use that evidence to obtain warrants to collect further evidence that could clarify the situation. For example, you would have expected a thorough forensic search of BD's house.

You are forgetting, this was not a "we don't have any idea" situation, they had named SA as their only POI, yet they never pursued that for additional evidence. Why was that? The only reasonable explanation is that they lacked probable cause for any additional warrants.

This was never done. That means that whatever evidence they have is sparse. It doesn't mean they don't have anything, but it does mean that whatever they have is not compelling.

Except of course that there are multiple indications that HD was alive the next day.

They can't just ignore that. Just one of those needs to be credible to blow your theory out the water.

On the other hand there is zero evidence that something happened the night before.

You like the theory that it happened the night before, because the known timeline leaves little opportunity for it to have happened that day. Which is fine for you, but a prosecutor can't do that, unless their plan is to lose their case.

I am not sure how many times I have said this now but the simple truth is according to LE not one single person saw her alive on the Monday. Not one!

As for why I believe it happened the Sunday night its nothing to do with the opportunity but because of things known about the Sunday. As for the prosecutor don't worry about them. Hailey will receive Justice and the guilty will be punished :)

Knox out of curiousity do you believe whatever happened on the Sunday or Monday?

Anytime after David left Sunday night, to the time both of them left Monday morning.

Please link one witness that LE deemed credible that saw Hailey after Sunday evening. TIA

Anytime after David left Sunday night, to the time both of them left Monday morning.

I have a theory that spans Sunday/Monday.

I believe that SA snuck into Hailey's bedroom Sunday night and molested her. And told her not to tell anyone or else.

But then on Monday morning, I think he became very worried that she would tell her dad or brother. So he quit his job and returned home immediately to shut her up. JMO

Big Country homepage just announced Hailey's Memorial will be Sunday May 19th at 3pm at the Colorado City Middle School.

Though search warrant affidavits revealed a timeline of calls made by key players in the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, we likely won't know anytime soon to whom the calls in question were made.

In search warrants, police indicated Adkins, the only named suspect in the case, made several cell phone calls on the morning of Hailey's disappearance. Affidavits showed Adkins' phone was used in Colorado City from 6:35 to 6:56 a.m. It was then used in Big Spring several times between 9:38 a.m. and 2:40 p.m.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=343746

I keep mulling over the possibilities. Who was called? Possibility someone 'helped' or gave advice?

The public has been invited to pay their respects Sunday, May 19th at 3pm at the Colorado City Middle School. The service will be held at the gymnasium, in the area known as "The Pit."

This will be the only chance for the public to pay their respects before Hailey is laid to rest, as the family will have a private service for her burial.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=592362

I believe that SA snuck into Hailey's bedroom Sunday night and molested her. And told her not to tell anyone or else.

But then on Monday morning, I think he became very worried that she would tell her dad or brother. So he quit his job and returned home immediately to shut her up. JMO

I totally agree with you Katy except why does he have to quit his job? His story would have been a lot more credible if he had just called in sick or took a vacation day. I agree this probably happened this way, but it still confuses me.

He never told anyone he quit. He just went to work, did whatever he had to do there and left. Could he have possibly planned to just leave work and call his boss later? Or did he really think no one would check out his "I got fired" story? To me this is the point where nothing starts making sense and we cannot believe anything we hear unless it come straight from LE.

If you will remember, at a certain point in the investigation, LE decided they did not have a runaway, that Hailey was probably deceased. Isn't that what they told Clint? That tells me LE has PLENTY of evidence they are NOT sharing with the public and if we will just be patient, an arrest will come.

Of course this is all :moo:

I keep mulling over the possibilities. Who was called? Possibility someone 'helped' or gave advice?

Possibly a friend, cousin, Uncle??? Hopefully if someone did help they will give him up at some point....

The only problem with that is according to the multiple sources that after he left work that morning he may not have been alone so that wouldn't have been possible.

I think a major problem with Sunday and this is just my opinion to a extent but as I have said before I believe the timeline given will be shot to pieces and my own opinion is that it will come out that other people other than those named in her timeline will show to have been there on the Sunday and it would be interesting to know what time any visitors went home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz