Hailey Dunn General Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The public has been invited to pay their respects Sunday, May 19th at 3pm at the Colorado City Middle School. The service will be held at the gymnasium, in the area known as "The Pit."

This will be the only chance for the public to pay their respects before Hailey is laid to rest, as the family will have a private service for her burial.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=592362

Actually the post says friends and family. That may not mean the public.

The only problem with that is according to the multiple sources that after he left work that morning he may not have been alone so that wouldn't have been possible.

I think a major problem with Sunday and this is just my opinion to a extent but as I have said before I believe the timeline given will be shot to pieces and my own opinion is that it will come out that other people other than those named in her timeline will show to have been there on the Sunday and it would be interesting to know what time any visitors went home.

That is true. I may have to adjust my theory as more info is released. However the essence may still stay the same. But the cast and characters may change JMO

Please link one witness that LE deemed credible that saw Hailey after Sunday evening. TIA

Well, some of those witnesses have been interviewed on TV, they seemed credible enough to me.

AFAIK, LE have said that they could not corroborate the sightings, that does not mean they are not credible.

And certainly, in any case that came to trial, LE finding an account credible or not does not determine if or not it gets entered into evidence. If they wanted to impeach that witness, they would have to provide counter evidence that the witness is wrong, and no such evidence has been offered.

There is still the text message, which is hard to explain if not sent by HD. It can't just be ignored.

The three witness accounts are the ones we know about, chances are there are others who only LE know about. It is entirely possible that certain people are telling the public one thing, and telling LE something else.

I totally agree with you Katy except why does he have to quit his job? His story would have been a lot more credible if he had just called in sick or took a vacation day. I agree this probably happened this way, but it still confuses me.

He never told anyone he quit. He just went to work, did whatever he had to do there and left. Could he have possibly planned to just leave work and call his boss later? Or did he really think no one would check out his "I got fired" story? To me this is the point where nothing starts making sense and we cannot believe anything we hear unless it come straight from LE.

If you will remember, at a certain point in the investigation, LE decided they did not have a runaway, that Hailey was probably deceased. Isn't that what they told Clint? That tells me LE has PLENTY of evidence they are NOT sharing with the public and if we will just be patient, an arrest will come.

Of course this is all :moo:

Yes, I don't get that either. And then his boss told LE that he never quit. he just left. So I think he was having an internal panic of some kind.

Yes, I don't get that either. And then his boss told LE that he never quit. he just left. So I think he was having an internal panic of some kind.

IF the person was in the car that was reported to be then he obviously never intended to stay at work.

Well, some of those witnesses have been interviewed on TV, they seemed credible enough to me.

AFAIK, LE have said that they could not corroborate the sightings, that does not mean they are not credible.

And certainly, in any case that came to trial, LE finding an account credible or not does not determine if or not it gets entered into evidence. If they wanted to impeach that witness, they would have to provide counter evidence that the witness is wrong, and no such evidence has been offered.

There is still the text message, which is hard to explain if not sent by HD. It can't just be ignored.

The three witness accounts are the ones we know about, chances are there are others who only LE know about. It is entirely possible that certain people are telling the public one thing, and telling LE something else.

One of those interviewed witnesses, the guy that said he watched her talking on the cell phone outside, also said he saw her talking on the cell outside quite often.

First of all, he was reported to be a drug addict, heroin IIRC, and was kicked out of the house he had been crashing in.

And his report that she was standing outside talking on the cell conflicts with the fact that there was no cell activity that afternoon. It also conflicts with the fact that she didnt usually have access to cell phones in the afternoon because her mom usually had it at work with her.

So that guys testimony is worthless. As is the hairdresser who claims she saw Hailey walking with a young bi-racial boy. That is the description of her younger 'stepbrother', Naoimi's son. And they went on a walk together the previous day, NOT that Monday. There is video evidence from the corner store they walked to. And he was not at Clint and Naomi's on Monday. So that is also a mistaken report.

There was also a woman who said she thought she saw Hailey walking with some friends around town on Monday evening. I do not believe that, because I know how small towns are and how kids are. If Hailey had been out and about in public, with other kids, then some kids would have known about it. When I drive through town with my kids in the car, they turn and look at every kid they see walking or standing around. They know who was with who and when. So I do not believe for a second that Hailey was out and bout in town and nobody but this one woman saw her.

Do you have any links that state there is no proof about the witnesses being wrong? or that no evidence was offered that the witness was wrong?

As for the text message it could have been sent by anyone. As has been repeatedly said there is no proof she was alive Monday to go out anywhere unfortunately.

Actually the post says friends and family. That may not mean the public.

Hello Hope for Hailey family, Hailey's memorial has a date. Her memorial will be May 19th @ 3 pm in middle school gym in Colorado City,where Hailey played many games. All friends & family who would like to pay their respects & make this day all about Hailey are welcome to come. This day is all about Hailey & how wonderful she was. We want this day to be perfect for her. See you there.

https://www.facebook.com/Hailey.Dunn.OfficialHopeForHailey?fref=ts

It is worded a little oddly? The memorial would presumed to be, "All About Hailey"?

It is worded a little oddly? The memorial would presumed to be, "All About Hailey"?

I guess few people are skilled about announcing memorials for dead teenagers. I don't find anything odd about it - just someone trying to announce something which they have no experience with?

I guess few people are skilled about announcing memorials for dead teenagers. I don't find anything odd about it - just someone trying to announce something which they have no experience with?

Ahem, have you been following the facebook drama? Never mind ...

No - guess I should.

ETA: Just returned from a surreal little journey into the facebook site. Ummm.... interesting?

If the witnesses statements of when Hailey was seen and where cannot be proved to be based in fact, then that is not credible to me, and to me LE is saying the same. If I were sitting on that jury you would have to make me believe that was true and just knowing the pieces I know I can't get there

As for that text message, I don't believe that it was sent by Hailey. In fact I've never believed that.

I believe there were two people that were involved in Hailey's disappearance. One of those LE has named a suspect.
MOO

plainpurple.jpg

Here's one without the heart that might be easier to customize.

ETA: Just realized Knox had linked to a plain one already.

what about this?

Attachments

• plainpurplehailey.jpg
    plainpurplehailey.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 20
IF the person was in the car that was reported to be then he obviously never intended to stay at work.

I wonder why he even bothered to go in? Maybe to drop off his soiled overalls? Or did he have something he had to pick up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper