Hailey Dunn General Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling possibly D.O.

Is there cell reception/coverage in the area were Hailey was found or any 'pockets' of land near where she was found where there is no reception? I do believe that Hailey suffered from late Sunday night till early Monday and then 'those responsible' went into cya mode. smh

Is there cell reception/coverage in the area were Hailey was found or any 'pockets' of land near where she was found where there is no reception? I do believe that Hailey suffered from late Sunday night till early Monday and then 'those responsible' went into cya mode. smh

It was said that there was no cell coverage in the actual
area that she was found .

I hope that her mother is shaking in her boots. I hope that SA no matter where he is at this moment is shaking in his as well. I still think this crime is possibly a folle aue du.

But I don't speak French. :) I hv checked for news of arrest for Billie Dunn or for SA for more than 2 yrs now. Because of the literature found in Bille Dunn's own nightstand copied off the printer from HER work; I think it was clear who had possible sadistic tendencies. Possibly both of Hailey's "parents" or "partners" I believe they are the culprits. When two are involved and no one speaks the truth...we've seen this before.

When you have a young lovely teen who is a cheerleader, living out her Jr years in school, and you have true crime specific pages printed out that you read over with your SO; in your nightstand drawer; that alone makes me fear what really happened to Haliley. It always has. It's not the *advertiser censored* or the Bestiality references either. It's the nature of the crimes that they printed out. Some of the most sadistic crimes and cases.

When they announced her remains had been found; I felt surely that Billie Dunn knew exactly where she allowed her to lie in the elements until nothing was left. Or so she thought. I hope they have something regarding her remains that leads directly to her killer or killers. In this case I do believe both are responsible for her death. And it goes to what was found during the searches. I wonder if either suspect, has any affiliation with that sight? If either knew of or had a history or past with the area she was left in?

Um...it doesn't conflict with her cell phone use. The cell phone was left at home and used as the home phone, that was how it was routinely used. And in fact, a text message was sent from it at around the time he claimed to have seen her.

He claimed to see her on that afternoon standing outside and talking on her phone. NOT sending one quick text.

And if it was true that he used to see her outside chatting on her phone in the afternoons, WHY didn't she do that on Monday when she was home alone all day?

I remember, IIRC, that Billie said she left her cell at home that day because thr kids were home from school. But as a general rule, she did not leave the cell at home. Why would she if the kids were at school all day ?

As to his background, that is irrelevant.

Why would it be irrelevant if the witness was a junkie? I think it goes to his credibility for sure.

The hair dresser didn't know who the boy was, she didn't identify him. Posters here concluded that it was the GF's boy, not the witness. The reason she said she took notice was because she didn't know who it was.

Exactly. She did not know who the boy was. But we know she took a walk with a boy matching that description on SUNDAY. So what are the odds that she took a walk with a very young biracial boy on Monday too, and it was someone different than her little stepbrother? Not likely, imo.

The woman who saw HD that evening is less sure.

As far as other people seeing or not seeing, you need to remember that seeing HD would not have been out of the ordinary unless there was something that caught a witnesses attention. If something is not out of the ordinary, people would not have paid attention and therefore would not recall. That doesn't mean that no one saw her.

Kids 'automatically' catch each others attention. If Hailey was out walking with a couple of kids, the other kids would notice. It does not have to be anything out of the ordinary. Kids gossip, talk, tell stories, and they want to know who is hanging out with who. If Hailey was out and about then other kids would have seen her. It is a small town.

These three witnesses are the ones that have been brought to our attention. There are probably more people who have claimed to have seen her as well. LE generally do not share that sort of information with the public. The only reason we know about these three is that they have chosen to talk about outside of their report, but there are bound to be more.

I doubt it.

These three witnesses are the ones that have been brought to our attention. There are probably more people who have claimed to have seen her as well. LE generally do not share that sort of information with the public. The only reason we know about these three is that they have chosen to talk about outside of their report, but there are bound to be more.

JMO but I think there probably aren't tons of credible people who can account for Hailey's whereabouts around the time she went missing because two weeks afterwards LE still seemed very uncertain about the timeline.

"The family has not been forthcoming," said Senior DPS Trooper Sparky Dean. "Their discernment of the truth continues to change. It's very frustrating."

"At this point, we aren't positive if she went missing (on that) Sunday, Monday, or even Tuesday," Dean said during a news conference on Jan. 9.
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329706

fwiw, I read alot of true crime (ALOT) god forbid I didnt have the internet at home and printed out stuff I liked to read at work and print it out to take home to read. suppose I put it in my room, in my nightstand drawer. That doesnt make me guilty of anything other than having an interest in true crime. IMO the *advertiser censored* and the beastiality references are far more in line with "weirdo" stuff.

fwiw, I read alot of true crime (ALOT) god forbid I didnt have the internet at home and printed out stuff I liked to read at work and print it out to take home to read. suppose I put it in my room, in my nightstand drawer. That doesnt make me guilty of anything other than having an interest in true crime. IMO the *advertiser censored* and the beastiality references are far more in line with "weirdo" stuff.

True, but did you have a leather serial killer mask custom made, so you could fantasize about being a killer?

It was the collection itself, and it's location and also the closet. These were the sadistic of the most sadistic crimes. They were not every day cases that the public would want need or like to follow. They were; in fact the worst of the worst, to Me. IMO.
And that gives insight into the Mind of the mother of HD.

I think when the fold up couch was moved her body was inside it. That's just my opinion but it really bothered me; the pictures were on the front page news, a cop car out front and the truck loaded up with a fold up couch. I think that HD was inside that Couch. It's always bothered me terribly. I'm not sure..either about why her earrings were found at her fathers home on the floor indicating a possible struggle there in His home, maybe with his new wife? There are so many elements to this crime, two homes two sets of families, and thus chaos has and did ensue. IMO

I think when the fold up couch was moved her body was inside it. That's just my opinion but it really bothered me; the pictures were on the front page news, a cop car out front and the truck loaded up with a fold up couch. I think that HD was inside that Couch. It's always bothered me terribly. I'm not sure..either about why her earrings were found at her fathers home on the floor indicating a possible struggle there in His home, maybe with his new wife? There are so many elements to this crime, two homes two sets of families, and thus chaos has and did ensue. IMO

To be married to a new wife he would have to be divorced from the old one which he isn't yet. Haileys dad and his now ex gf were both cleared of being involved in what happened to Hailey. As for the earrings theres been a lot of debate about them but its by no means positive that she had them in when she went missing. It was said she had taken them out.

True, but did you have a leather serial killer mask custom made, so you could fantasize about being a killer?

no, but printed material that is public isnt weird. A mask is weird!
the animal *advertiser censored* is weird
the way BJ and SA acted was weird

I just dont think the true crime printed out was weird.....except for it may show a "pattern" of weird

no, but printed material that is public isnt weird. A mask is weird!
the animal *advertiser censored* is weird
the way BJ and SA acted was weird

I just dont think the true crime printed out was weird.....except for it may show a "pattern" of weird

The one about a young girl going missing was..strange though.

dont get me wrong, I do think that 'mama" had something to do with this. Not someone I would want babysitting for me or anything. I was just offended (slightly) re: true crime and got to thinking if, god forbid, anything happens and the law goes through my internet history, my books on my kindle, my printed books at home they may get the idea that I was 'too interested" in crime. However, I dont have *advertiser censored* with children or animals in it, or a mask or a missing daughter.

dont get me wrong, I do think that 'mama" had something to do with this. Not someone I would want babysitting for me or anything. I was just offended (slightly) re: true crime and got to thinking if, god forbid, anything happens and the law goes through my internet history, my books on my kindle, my printed books at home they may get the idea that I was 'too interested" in crime. However, I dont have *advertiser censored* with children or animals in it, or a mask or a missing daughter.

About the masks. Shawn and Billie are into a group called Mushroomhead and the singers wear masks. Billie was recently photographed with one of them so it is possible that they got into the masks because of that and not simply because they like killers. However the photos with Billie and the singer I thought bearing everything in mind that they were totally inappropriate.

The affidavit isn't worded conclusively but it does seem that the 6:35 to 6:56 could well be a call (to whom?) and that the break in usage does not mean the phone was switched off. Given that the affidavit states these are phone records, it seems to me on balance they have no more information for the affidavit than you get in your phone bill. The smoking gun in the affidavit is his location at 6:30 in the morning in contrast to his statement he went straight to his mothers.

His phone could have been off, or on and not making calls based on the information in the affidavit. He still had from 7am to 9:30 am to do the estimated 90 minute trip from CC to Lake J.B. Thomas to Big Springs. Sounds about right to me with the added task of getting a body in and out of a car and associated chores.

I'd like to know:
Who did he make the 11 or 12+ calls to? They are in this up to their neck. At one point Billie was interviewed and it was raised that Shawn rang her phone in CC during that period and she expressed (no affect) concern about that if it was true. Ring any bells? I would love to go dig that up, I can't remember if that was Nancy Grace or a BTR show.

I know it is only circumstantial but the phone records before this time would be pretty relevant too, to see where Billie's phone usually was and who was contacted on it, so that one text could be known to be completely aberrant or not. I also hope they paid for their fuel electronically because I think we'd see a major spike in distance covered that week, not only for that potential 66 mile trip but the picking Billie up from work because Shawn had her car is seemingly a very odd "normal" practise - coming home from Snyder to CC to do the round trip again a few hours later? I don't think that happened much before this time period.

I watched a dateline episode last night, link below. The tactic the investigator used was very interesting. I hope LE in Hailey's case is doing something similar.

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/dateline/48266209#48266209

http://www.ocweekly.com/2012-05-03/news/chris-mcamis-lynsie-ekelund-murder-confession/

About the masks. Shawn and Billie are into a group called Mushroomhead and the singers wear masks. Billie was recently photographed with one of them so it is possible that they got into the masks because of that and not simply because they like killers. However the photos with Billie and the singer I thought bearing everything in mind that they were totally inappropriate.

and you are correct. SMH

is there any link to SA and his criminal background (if he has one) is there one of BD? (does she have one?)

is there any link to SA and his criminal background (if he has one) is there one of BD? (does she have one?)

You are welcome to post about SA's history here, but we don't post about Billie. Just a word to the wise. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8