Hailey Dunn General Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, I knew one was BD, but geeze, those other women were talking in so many circles, I could't follow. :-/

I personally think too many people made it about BD and not enough about Hailey. That interview caused a lot of bad feeling and I think the searchers were dragged into something they didn't want to be in. All the searchers wanted to do was find Hailey but they was put through a lot.

What's Corrie McGonigle's take today I wonder? Love for her to stop by.

yea, I knew one was BD, but geeze, those other women were talking in so many circles, I could't follow. :-/

Thank you. Thought it was just me. I watched it more than several times when it first came out, trying to understand what they were trying so desperately to say. I gave up. So when it was brought up again, I watched. Had to hit replay 3 times and I am still unsure....but from what little I have gleaned from it, at the time, this group approached LE with an offer to keep searching. LE agreed to assist. Upon retrospect LE decided it should not form a coalition with the Mother of the victim and advocates of the Mother. That's all I got.

Thank you. Thought it was just me. I watched it more than several times when it first came out, trying to understand what they were trying so desperately to say. I gave up. So when it was brought up again, I watched. Had to hit replay 3 times and I am still unsure....but from what little I have gleaned from it, at the time, this group approached LE with an offer to keep searching. LE agreed to assist. Upon retrospect LE decided it should not form a coalition with the Mother of the victim and advocates of the Mother. That's all I got.

Something like that yes.

If that's who I think it is it would explain the lie detector test (and results)

Yes it would. Added to the fact that person and his friend were "rumoured" to been at Billies house on the Sunday at some point then you have some questions eg what time were they there from and to? and why was they not mentioned in the timeline given by Billie?

No, it means he didn't make or receive any phone calls or texts between 6.56 and 9.38.

Remember, 9.38 AM and 2.40 PM corresponded to the first and last phone calls of that periods, so IMO they are talking about pings for the call routing data, not pings in general (Unless you are one of the people who believe he switched his phone off the second he dialed the last phone call).

1st bold = that's what I meant; forgive the verbiage.

2nd bold = I am happy not knowing anything that goes on in SA's head, thankyouverymuch :)

Remember this press conference?

Snipped to avoid redundance.

THIS is at least one reason why information has gone on lockdown, possibly why FBI is in steady. I hadn't ever seen that video - and my stomach turned.

Complaints about local PD and their high turnover rates and the way the case was treated in the beginning, the disorganization, misinformation, general keep it all confused Chaos Theory.

I have loved ones East of there. Today I was assured: "Jul, this is Texas. From what you're tellin' me, the law is ON IT. Besides, we don' like people all up in our business when it comes to matters of high profile crimes. We'll get it done tho' honey, don't worry. Justice may come in high time, but there WILL be justice."

Also, if SA goes the length, here's what he won't get:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/nationnow/2011/09/texas-ends-death-row-inmates-final-meals.html

I have a theory that spans Sunday/Monday.

I believe that SA snuck into Hailey's bedroom Sunday night and molested her. And told her not to tell anyone or else.

But then on Monday morning, I think he became very worried that she would tell her dad or brother. So he quit his job and returned home immediately to shut her up. JMO

Aboard with this theory! :)

Yes it would. Added to the fact that person and his friend were "rumoured" to been at Billies house on the Sunday at some point then you have some questions eg what time were they there from and to? and why was they not mentioned in the timeline given by Billie?

Just when you think you are all up on it, information like that comes along. I have read the affidavit how many times, known about the other lie detector test and heard that rumour but never linked them together.

I never saw this. WTH? Who are those people {other than BD}? Made LE an "offer" to bring Hailey home? What the heck are they talking about? Are those other women wanting their 5 min of fame? Good grief! WOW!

I do not know this as fact, just supposition on my part based on events that were taking place before and after this press conference. I believe Carrie Mc. may have asked LE for funding to bring in her search dogs and search team. They may have possibly agreed and then changed their minds. Again, just opinion. I can't imagine what else it could be.

I do not know this as fact, just supposition on my part based on events that were taking place before and after this press conference. I believe Carrie Mc. may have asked LE for funding to bring in her search dogs and search team. They may have possibly agreed and then changed their minds. Again, just opinion. I can't imagine what else it could be.

Carries dogs weren't qualified were they? The drama about all that hurt my head for months.

IMO Carrie McGonigle pizzed off all of LE and they didnt want to deal with her. she has done a lot of good, but IMO her nasty attitude (with this case and LE) didnt help. Maybe because its so personal to her.
I didnt realize who the lady talking in video was until ya'll gave names.

IMO Carrie McGonigle pizzed off all of LE and they didnt want to deal with her. I feel for her and what she has gone through, but I dont think she actually helped the cause. IMO

I agree with every word you said. I personally believe she caused problems that needn't have occurred.

I agree with every word you said. I personally believe she caused problems that needn't have occurred.

thanks, I have edited and re worded that post several times, I didnt want to bash her after I found out who she was. But, then I was thinking my first impression might of been the same for LE. They didnt need/dont need someone involved who is dogging them.

more honey with bees some times or is it more bees with honey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz