Hailey Dunn General Discussion #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The snyder daily news is out, two sealed indictments are not being made to the public!!! I hope, I hope, Ihope!!!

Thank you. Thought it was just me. I watched it more than several times when it first came out, trying to understand what they were trying so desperately to say. I gave up. So when it was brought up again, I watched. Had to hit replay 3 times and I am still unsure....but from what little I have gleaned from it, at the time, this group approached LE with an offer to keep searching. LE agreed to assist. Upon retrospect LE decided it should not form a coalition with the Mother of the victim and advocates of the Mother. That's all I got.

What confused me ... what stopped them from searching on their own? LE 'deal' or not?

What confused me ... what stopped them from searching on their own? LE 'deal' or not?

The searchers did search a lot and received a lot of criticism from certain people. Actually that team did and the original Haileys Angels. I am just pleased that they never gave up.

I do not know this as fact, just supposition on my part based on events that were taking place before and after this press conference. I believe Carrie Mc. may have asked LE for funding to bring in her search dogs and search team. They may have possibly agreed and then changed their minds. Again, just opinion. I can't imagine what else it could be.

I could see how they wouldn't want to be associated with her. From the video, she obviously has a bad attitude. They way she pretty much trashed LE in the video would make me run far, far away from her.

The snyder daily news is out, two sealed indictments are not being made to the public!!! I hope, I hope, Ihope!!!

Someone help me out, when would an arrest be made? Does LE typically sit on sealed indictments for a few days? I'm hoping too, but keeping in mind it may be unrelated.

The searchers did search a lot and received a lot of criticism from certain people. Actually that team did and the original Haileys Angels. I am just pleased that they never gave up.

I know that. I was speaking more to the way it was portrayed in the interview. As if, the "deal" being removed, was a deal-breaker for CM. Am I making any sense?

I know that. I was speaking more to the way it was portrayed in the interview. As if, the "deal" being removed, was a deal-breaker for CM. Am I making any sense?

As I understand it the deal wasn't a big deal and LE probably just didn't think it was worth it.

Keep an eye on this. It IS important. That is all I am going to say.

what was the date on the indictments? Please, please keep us informed. Im too cheap to subscribe to the Snyder online edition:blushing::blushing:

what was the date on the indictments? Please, please keep us informed. Im too cheap to subscribe to the Snyder online edition:blushing::blushing:

They are not releasing the names to the public- these are the indictments the grand jury handed down yesterday. The dates:
1- Oct. 2012- he has two
2. Dec 2012
3 Feb 2013
4- March 27, 2013
then the two that are not being released.

I don't subscribe to it either. I just know what is traveling through the grapevine in the area so I'm not allowed to post what I know. Think we will be hearing about someone claiming Hailey's remains soon too. Maybe as early as this afternoon.

Good, then that means the LE has all the evidence they need to go forward with Hailey's case!! and post what you know, if Kimster doesn't like it,, she will delete it!!

They are not releasing the names to the public- these are the indictments the grand jury handed down yesterday. The dates:
1- Oct. 2012- he has two
2. Dec 2012
3 Feb 2013
4- March 27, 2013
then the two that are not being released.

Thank you. Hmm, two indictments means two arrests?

Looking forward to whoever is responsible for Hailey's demise to face their time!

RIP Hailey darling.

Actually it says ... "A Scurry County Grand Jury returned eight indictments for seven people on Monday". Goes on to list names and charges.

Then, "Two indictments were not made public".

Actually it says ... "A Scurry County Grand Jury returned eight indictments for seven people on Monday". Goes on to list names and charges.

How many names does it list?

Let me try this again:
#1- he has two indictments- Dec 2012
#2- one indictment- Dec. 2012
#3- One Indictment- Feb. 2013
#4- one indictment- Dec 2012
#5- one indictment March 27, 2013
so, 6 indictments are out on 5 people- 2 warrents against two people are sealed against the public-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobAMac