Hailey Dunn General Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, but I believe it's time he gets his sh** together. Not only for himself, but for DD, and Chloe. It's time to grow up, and be a good father for his living children. Someone has to be in Hailey's corner, and if he's stoned all the time, and getting thrown in jail, who is that helping?

It could be said that when Hailey went missing that Billie should have got her act together and kicked Shawn to the kerb so that the young boy who had just lost his sister didn't have to move out of the house and live with an Uncle. Considering the circumstances I would have wanted my other child to be with me and not with a relative.

You said he has to be in Haileys corner ( which I agree with) and be a good father to the other two children. The only thing I wonder is if that's possible. DD isn't biologically Clints son and DD's mom is one of the last two people to have seen alive and neither have been cleared by LE. To get justice for Hailey he may just lose another child IF it means that his mom is involved and DD then turns against him.

Clint was a druggie before Hailey went missing, and in and out of jail (perhaps his daughter's whole life).
Why would we bash him now for what he has always been?
He isn't a suspect. <shrug>

Did he have a record for going in Jail before Hailey went missing?

Not only that a lot of that family seems to have drug problems. Billie brought drugs from her mom. Billies mom and brother both served jail sentences.

Clint may be able to get in rehab now. That would be good and help him with the trauma he has experienced and the pot problem. Do you honestly think these parents are being left in the dark... MSM may have it all wrong this time. I think they have been told a lot we don't know about and were also told before they moved away. And they are probably also told that they cannot say anything that it would hurt the case. That is why Billie talks in circles, she is only allowed to say certain things... "other persons of interest.". I bet Clint has a good idea who may have killed is daughter, it is probably eating him up inside. Being locked up and away from it all is probably the best thing for him at this point.. Believe what you will... JMO
Sorry, can't write very well on a phone.

Clint may be able to get in rehab now. That would be good and help him with the trauma he has experienced and the pot problem. Do you honestly think these parents are being left in the dark... MSM may have it all wrong this time. I think they have been told a lot we don't know about and were also told before they moved away. And they are probably also told that they cannot say anything that it would hurt the case. That is why Billie talks in circles, she is only allowed to say certain things... "other persons of interest.". I bet Clint has a good idea who may have killed is daughter, it is probably eating him up inside. Being locked up and away from it all is probably the best thing for him at this point.. Believe what you will... JMO
Sorry, can't write very well on a phone.

Billie hasn't been cleared by LE and moved away with the suspect. Why on earth would they tell her anything before she moved away with him and after being convicted of lieing to protect the suspect? Yes I am sure Clint has a good idea who killed his daughter and I agree it has to be eating him up inside.

No bashing here. I could give a flip about the pot, it should be legalized anyway. With the gun on the seat, in view, the charge couldn't be concealed weapon. My heart aches for this man

The scenario would be: (a) routine traffic stop; (b) gun is observed; (c) drivers licence check reveals a criminal record; (d) Possession of a gun is illegal for five years after release from custody after a criminal conviction; (e) arrest follows.

He is street wise, he should have known better.

Billie hasn't been cleared by LE and moved away with the suspect. Why on earth would they tell her anything before she moved away with him and after being convicted of lieing to protect the suspect? Yes I am sure Clint has a good idea who killed his daughter and I agree it has to be eating him up inside.

Has a suspect ever been named, officially? Has anyone been cleared? There are different LE agencies involved. Just because you don't get along with one agency does not mean you don't get along with all of them. There are multiple investigations going on with each focusing primarily on a specific scenario. KWIM?

The scenario would be: (a) routine traffic stop; (b) gun is observed; (c) drivers licence check reveals a criminal record; (d) Possession of a gun is illegal for five years after release from custody after a criminal conviction; (e) arrest follows.

He is street wise, he should have known better.

He may have been to the point where knowing better is not an option.

Has a suspect ever been named, officially? Has anyone been cleared? There are different LE agencies involved. Just because you don't get along with one agency does not mean you don't get along with all of them. There are multiple investigations going on with each focusing primarily on a specific scenario. KWIM?

Shawn was named a suspect in the case. Billie moved away with him after that happened. Clint has been cleared and I think Naomi was also. Yes I am aware there are multi agencies involved but the fact remains neither Shawn or Billie have been cleared so there is no reason for LE to be giving them more information than people think especially when they was the last two people known to have seen Hailey alive. As for Clint he may know more information than many think he does. That I do agree with.

Shawn was named a suspect in the case. Billie moved away with him after that happened. Clint has been cleared and I think Naomi was also. Yes I am aware there are multi agencies involved but the fact remains neither Shawn or Billie have been cleared so there is no reason for LE to be giving them more information than people think especially when they was the last two people known to have seen Hailey alive. As for Clint he may know more information than many think he does. That I do agree with.

Is a POI the same as a suspect? Billie has never been named a POI, why would she need cleared? I will have to go back and look I think LE actually said she is not a POI. There are reasons for everything, it will all come out in due time. Praying for justice for Hailey..

Is a POI the same as a suspect? Billie has never been named a POI, why would she need cleared? I will have to go back and look I think LE actually said she is not a POI. There are reasons for everything, it will all come out in due time. Praying for justice for Hailey..

Actually there was a post on here from Tricia at one point where some one contacted the DA and they say Billie was a POI. She has also been called a POI in some media articles and not others. You state why should Billie be cleared shes not a POI but the fact is Hailey was last confirmed to have been alive on the Sunday. LE have not confirmed anyone saw Hailey alive on the Monday. Therefore its quite possible that Hailey was killed Sunday night and Billie was there that night so its important that she got cleared which hasn't happened. Same with Shawn. Clint was never a POI but was still cleared.

It could be said that when Hailey went missing that Billie should have got her act together and kicked Shawn to the kerb so that the young boy who had just lost his sister didn't have to move out of the house and live with an Uncle. Considering the circumstances I would have wanted my other child to be with me and not with a relative.

You said he has to be in Haileys corner ( which I agree with) and be a good father to the other two children. The only thing I wonder is if that's possible. DD isn't biologically Clints son and DD's mom is one of the last two people to have seen alive and neither have been cleared by LE. To get justice for Hailey he may just lose another child IF it means that his mom is involved and DD then turns against him.

BD needs to get her crap together as well. Honestly, the entire family needs to put those children above everything else.

Did he have a record for going in Jail before Hailey went missing?

Not only that a lot of that family seems to have drug problems. Billie brought drugs from her mom. Billies mom and brother both served jail sentences.

Yes, for pot and burglaries!

Actually there was a post on here from Tricia at one point where some one contacted the DA and they say Billie was a POI. She has also been called a POI in some media articles and not others. You state why should Billie be cleared shes not a POI but the fact is Hailey was last confirmed to have been alive on the Sunday. LE have not confirmed anyone saw Hailey alive on the Monday. Therefore its quite possible that Hailey was killed Sunday night and Billie was there that night so its important that she got cleared which hasn't happened. Same with Shawn. Clint was never a POI but was still cleared.

BD was cleared by the CC PD. They named SA as a POI, not sure if anyone else did though. Tricia contacted the county DA through a third party and they apparently had not cleared anyone. But, the DA doesn't do the investigation, LE does.

CD was "cleared" by Toombs on the basis of a polygraph delivered long after the events of HD's disappearance. He didn't cite any other evidence to back this up, just the poly. He never explained why it took them so long to do the poly, or why they suddenly decided to do it after such a long delay. I have suspicions as to why, but I'll leave it at that.

None of that matters now, because back then it was a missing persons case. Now it is a homicide case and is being investigated by different agencies. I think it is a safe bet to say that all declarations in the past about who is or is not a POI do not carry much weight now. Different people are doing the investigation, they will look at the case from scratch with different eyes and their interpretation of various evidence is not going to be the same as that of Toombs.

Isn't Abilene where that woman who claimed that HD died in a crack house was from? (her sisters lived there anyway). Perhaps CD was on his way to "interview" someone there.

The sisters were from Abilene. If she was out of prison, she might be there too.

If Clint was going to "interview" anyone it would have been Shawn back in 2011 IMO. I can't imagine what he is going through, although I don't feel like this behaviour is necessarily related, his life was not on track before Hailey went missing.

BD was cleared by the CC PD. They named SA as a POI, not sure if anyone else did though. Tricia contacted the county DA through a third party and they apparently had not cleared anyone. But, the DA doesn't do the investigation, LE does.

CD was "cleared" by Toombs on the basis of a polygraph delivered long after the events of HD's disappearance. He didn't cite any other evidence to back this up, just the poly. He never explained why it took them so long to do the poly, or why they suddenly decided to do it after such a long delay. I have suspicions as to why, but I'll leave it at that.

None of that matters now, because back then it was a missing persons case. Now it is a homicide case and is being investigated by different agencies. I think it is a safe bet to say that all declarations in the past about who is or is not a POI do not carry much weight now. Different people are doing the investigation, they will look at the case from scratch with different eyes and their interpretation of various evidence is not going to be the same as that of Toombs.

The simple fact is that there is no way to clear Billie. There is no way she can prove she wasn't there when Hailey was killed and she didn't pass a poly. For over two years Billie has lied many times and the timeline she gave is inaccurate for several reasons. She has also been convicted of lieing during this case. LE said she wasn't a POI though at other times they did. The problem with that is that a person can be made into a POI at any time. It does not mean that person has been cleared. People are looking at is as Shawn being the guilty person because Shawn was at work but like I said due to the fact there is no proof that Hailey was ever alive on the Monday then the probability is that Shawn wasn't the only one there that night. I don't believe for a second that Shawn will be the only one charged.

The sisters were from Abilene. If she was out of prison, she might be there too.

There would no reason for him to go after them. Not saying its right but maybe he thought he needed protection. After all his daughter was murdered and not by a stranger.

In 2011 he didn't know she was dead though. Remember, he was running around all over the state looking for her, and he didn't think SA was involved.

The other thing that has been odd is that whenever something happens he seems to act like he is hiding or no one can find him. It does make one wonder if there was some element of truth in what that woman in prison was claiming and all this stuff fits together in a weird sort of way. It might also explain why all sorts of people have at one time or another have claimed that they are afraid for their lives in some way. It could be that the wrong sort of people have been POed about something, and that is what precipitated everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kzrrz