Hailey Dunn General Discussion #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There would no reason for him to go after them. Not saying its right but maybe he thought he needed protection. After all his daughter was murdered and not by a stranger.

Why would he need protection? Why would someone threaten the person who found HD's body? Why would someone threaten people around his other daughter? This is unbelievably weird.

This does not make sense, are you trying to suggest that he is the real target in all of this?

What sort of thought process would go into "Oh, I killed HD, so now I must kill CD too"? That just does not compute, unless there was something else going on and HD's death was just collateral damage.

Thinking, feeling or fearing that I need protection and being really threatened and in need of protection are two different animals altogether.

I don't know what makes CD tick but many people have irrational fears that do not "compute". It is not uncommon after a trauma.

Why would he need protection? Why would someone threaten the person who found HD's body? Why would someone threaten people around his other daughter? This is unbelievably weird.

This does not make sense, are you trying to suggest that he is the real target in all of this?

What sort of thought process would go into "Oh, I killed HD, so now I must kill CD too"? That just does not compute, unless there was something else going on and HD's death was just collateral damage.

I didn't say that all. But as you said someone threatened CL. Someone did kill Hailey. Shawn has threatened Clint before. There are obviously some unstable people out there.

In 2011 he didn't know she was dead though. Remember, he was running around all over the state looking for her, and he didn't think SA was involved.

The other thing that has been odd is that whenever something happens he seems to act like he is hiding or no one can find him. It does make one wonder if there was some element of truth in what that woman in prison was claiming and all this stuff fits together in a weird sort of way. It might also explain why all sorts of people have at one time or another have claimed that they are afraid for their lives in some way. It could be that the wrong sort of people have been POed about something, and that is what precipitated everything.

Because he said publically he didn't believe Shawn was involved doesn't mean its what he believes privately. I also believe for some time he was in denial because if he accepted publically Shawn was involved then it stood to reason his baby was never going home.

In 2011 he didn't know she was dead though. Remember, he was running around all over the state looking for her, and he didn't think SA was involved.

The other thing that has been odd is that whenever something happens he seems to act like he is hiding or no one can find him. It does make one wonder if there was some element of truth in what that woman in prison was claiming and all this stuff fits together in a weird sort of way. It might also explain why all sorts of people have at one time or another have claimed that they are afraid for their lives in some way. It could be that the wrong sort of people have been POed about something, and that is what precipitated everything.

Clint obviously has poor coping skills. I've seen other people over the years just like him. IMO, he uses marijuana to self medicate.

I do not find that story to be credible, I'm not sure what benefit that woman thought she could receive by creating a tall tale that involved Hailey. But in one television interview with Billie after all that came out, she obviously knew who the woman was, or her family at least. She made the reporter turn off the camera, and gave him the information off the record. If that story had a shred of credibility, Billie herself would have been all over it. Instead, she chooses to continue to point the finger at traffickers and Shawn.

Well I still want to know why HD's ear rings were found on Clints living room floor, and to boot these were studs for piercings that you just don't remove let alone yank out. She had the stretching studs in her ears. Why were they found on his living room floor?

BBM
There would no reason for him to go after them. Not saying its right but maybe he thought he needed protection. After all his daughter was murdered and not by a stranger.
This has been my thought as well
I have never read anything that stated that CD did not think Shawn was responsible for the death of Hailey. If you have a link showing otherwise I'd love to read it. TIA
So it's rational for "all sorts of people" to be afraid for their lives, but not CD?

Just seeing the odd people that we know of surrounding Hailey, is it really that far off to you that CD probably knows even more of the BS that surrounded her young life? I mean, seriously, let's look at who her own mother dragged in to be a part of her life. He's just the one we know about. Let's look at BD's and her mom's drug use. What about the ones we don't know about that has been invited into HD's life, and not by HD?
It's not so hard to realize, for me anyway, that if CD or someone else were to get to close to finding the person, became aware of things that certain ones didn't want known that he could indeed need that gun for protection.

MOO

I have no idea why Clint had a gun on the seat of his car and I am not going to speculate.

CL was most likely threatened because he chose to align himself with Peter Hyatt. PH continues to point the finger at SA & BD. The threat, IMO came from someone close to SA or BD. Neither of them keep company with very stable people, not far fetched at all.

As for threats to Clint's other daughter. I am under the impression they were not aimed at C herself, but at Naomi. Lot's of bad blood there, and a history of unbelievable drama. You do remember PT don't you? Not hard to imagine that BD's minions would not want N at the memorial.

If this weren't such a tragedy, these people would be laughable. Even some of those reality shows don't have this much carp going on in them.

Poor HAILEY, she continues to be lost in all the muck.

Well I still want to know why HD's ear rings were found on Clints living room floor, and to boot these were studs for piercings that you just don't remove let alone yank out. She had the stretching studs in her ears. Why were they found on his living room floor?

Hailey had spent the night at Clint's house. The only person who has mentioned the earrings has been Billie. Since I do not find her credible, the earrings IMO are a non-issue. LE has not mentioned them, nor were they in the description of the last seen wearing.

Red Herring ...

Clint has been cleared of being involved. IIRC Billie herself said that Hailey had taken them out. That's why the pictures of the x box was so important to see whether or not Hailey was wearing them on the Sunday night. We have not seen these pictures but LE have and still Clint was cleared of being involved and as Knox said as Billie has proven to not be credible for me the earrings are not important.

Theres many questions I have also but as I don't want to get a time out I will wait until any arrests or trials.

No one has been "cleared" in her case. The last I heard everyone was still considered a suspect. It's a fine line to continue to claim that someone has been ruled out. Remember sometimes LE does and WILL lie to flush out the real killer.
Were there not warrant and recovery items from Clint's home? I thought that was where the ear ring info stemmed from. I've also heard of her non relationship with N is that true, or does anyone know? Could she have had a fight with HD that night?

BTW I still have a problem with the fold up couch photo and exactly where they were going with it; why it was moved etc. I still have that photo and I still think her body was inside of it. The photo is the one with the cop car outside and the truck loaded with the fold up couch in the truck bed....

I"m hoping this photo will attach properly, it's haunted me for a long time now. I don't really care that the cop car was outside, my main concern was the timing this was right after the case broke; and it was a screen capture I've kept.

Can you all help me out here? Whose truck (isn't it clints?) Or was this SA's because it's been so long now I have forgotten. I just scoured two drives to find where I tucked this away. It was when they had LE "staying" with the family right in the beginning. I found it terribly unsettling that anyone would be able to move anything from that home after such a disappearance of a minor. :(

I felt her body may hv been inside this fold up couch. It's just been my working theory all along. My question is why wasn't it LE's?

Attachments

• halieghdunncasephoto.jpg
    halieghdunncasephoto.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 47
No one has been "cleared" in her case. The last I heard everyone was still considered a suspect. It's a fine line to continue to claim that someone has been ruled out. Remember sometimes LE does and WILL lie to flush out the real killer.
Were there not warrant and recovery items from Clint's home? I thought that was where the ear ring info stemmed from. I've also heard of her non relationship with N is that true, or does anyone know? Could she have had a fight with HD that night?

According to LE themselves Clint passed a poly. Billie and Shawn didn't.

What night are you asking if she had a fight with Naomi? because she was at home on the Sunday night. After that night she wasn't seen alive again.

I"m hoping this photo will attach properly, it's haunted me for a long time now. I don't really care that the cop car was outside, my main concern was the timing this was right after the case broke; and it was a screen capture I've kept.

Can you all help me out here? Whose truck (isn't it clints?) Or was this SA's because it's been so long now I have forgotten. I just scoured two drives to find where I tucked this away. It was when they had LE "staying" with the family right in the beginning. I found it terribly unsettling that anyone would be able to move anything from that home after such a disappearance of a minor. :(

I felt her body may hv been inside this fold up couch. It's just been my working theory all along. My question is why wasn't it LE's?

What do you mean by LE stayed with the family? The other thing had she been in there and left there a few days they would have been able to smell something.

Clint has been cleared of being involved. IIRC Billie herself said that Hailey had taken them out. That's why the pictures of the x box was so important to see whether or not Hailey was wearing them on the Sunday night. We have not seen these pictures but LE have and still Clint was cleared of being involved and as Knox said as Billie has proven to not be credible for me the earrings are not important.

Theres many questions I have also but as I don't want to get a time out I will wait until any arrests or trials.

Since she's been found, I'm sure everyone's a POI. It's easy to "clear" someone when it's a missing persons case, but now that she's been found deceased, it's a whole new ball game.

Since she's been found, I'm sure everyone's a POI. It's easy to "clear" someone when it's a missing persons case, but now that she's been found deceased, it's a whole new ball game.

Not really. LE have treated it as she was deceased a long time. The fact still remains that no one saw Hailey alive on the Monday also that Clint passed his poly. There is also the fact that things Billie has claimed about the Sunday and Monday morning just doesn't add up and there is no reasonable explanation for that.

Not really. LE have treated it as she was deceased a long time. The fact still remains that no one saw Hailey alive on the Monday also that Clint passed his poly. There is also the fact that things Billie has claimed about the Sunday and Monday morning just doesn't add up and there is no reasonable explanation for that.

As someone who comes from a LONG line of LE & attorneys, it's def a new ball game! LE keeps a ton of info close to the vest. I bet when an arrest is made, and info comes out in trial; there will be a lot of shocked people. Jmo! As far as CD passing his poly, that doesn't matter to me. Not saying he's guilty of anything, but a lot of convicted serial killers have passed polys.

Thinking, feeling or fearing that I need protection and being really threatened and in need of protection are two different animals altogether.

I don't know what makes CD tick but many people have irrational fears that do not "compute". It is not uncommon after a trauma.

So very true! Nothing can jar common sense and rationality like a trauma, and losing a child (especially in such a horrible way) is one of the most traumatic experiences a person can be forced to endure.

Clint knows someone killed his precious child. Clint knows that it has been a long time and the killer is still roaming free. I'm sure Clint has been told things that lead him to feel he needs to protect himself and family members. It's of no surprise to me that he's toting a gun.

So very true! Nothing can jar common sense and rationality like a trauma, and losing a child (especially in such a horrible way) is one of the most traumatic experiences a person can be forced to endure.

Clint knows someone killed his precious child. Clint knows that it has been a long time and the killer is still roaming free. I'm sure Clint has been told things that lead him to feel he needs to protect himself and family members. It's of no surprise to me that he's toting a gun.

I agree with you in that I think Clint has been told more than people may think. Clint was wrong to carry a gun and understandably he will be punished but what I think he needs is rehab, together with speaking to someone that can help him and possibly to restrict phone access from some people so that he can try and clear his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!