Hailey Dunn General Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just edited my comment about it being opinions right before you posted this. LOL And I agree with what you said. Yes, I could ignore the comments because I know not to believe what they are saying, but others who are not following this case as closely will believe it if it's continuously stated as facts when it's not. Heck, I believed it when I first started coming to this forum. I thought that I had missed something important somewhere down the line, so yesterday I spent hours combing through the links to find where LE made a mistake about the *advertiser censored* and there isn't a single link about it that isn't people like us discussing it in forums. It simply a theory from people playing Devil's advocate.

BBM: Yep, it happens over and over, case upon case, time upon weary time. IMO people not being clear as to what is "fact" and what is "opinion" is a huge detriment and brick wall to maintaining factual integrity and getting any real sleuthing done. And people having to take the time to go in and correct the same erroneous assumptions based on opinions means less time for actual sleuthing. It is tiresome. But then again, if a person wanted to throw a cog in the works and divert attention from the truth, it's an excellent tool for doing so.

I'm baffled by the entire "child *advertiser censored*" finding. You see/read on a daily basis where people are being arrested/sentenced for child *advertiser censored*. If in fact child *advertiser censored* was found, why no arrest? Why no indictments? I don't see a Texas DA just letting that go. Jmo

Maybe it hasn't been "just let go." Maybe it is an intricate part of the murder investigation, i.e. the two are tightly interwoven, so much so that to prosecute one without the other compromises both cases. :cow:

I don't really understand your first sentence but I thought LE had said that Hailey wasn't in any of the pictures. Then again they probably wouldn't tell us if she was. As for liking Tugelas comments we all have favorite posters :)

I'm not sure if Hailey was in the pictures or not. The only thing that I can find LE saying is that there was "no evidence found on the computers that would lead to the whereabouts of Hailey" or something to that nature. It could be interpreted in many ways.

I would love to know what Shawn Adkins deleted off of his cell phone during one of his interviews. I think the police know from his phone records but we do not. Shawn claimed it never happened, but that doesn't make it true.

Maybe it hasn't been "just let go." Maybe it is an intricate part of the murder investigation, i.e. the two are tightly interwoven, so much so that to prosecute one without the other compromises both cases. :cow:

I needed that positive post.:tyou:

As the story originally said "depicted"... no, take that back. That was after the 2nd editing that morning. If those pictures included anything involving Hailey the info would have never been released. I actually enjoy Tugela's comments.

I enjoy reading Tug's post also. She/he keeps me thinking. I think I actually agreed with one of them. I think it was Voltaire that said something like " if we continue to debate for two years, we're probably both wrong". I'll look up the quote and post tomorrow.

Ok, not sure if you were being snarky, but no need for the i.e. & explanation. I'm not stupid. Do have a college degree. Anyway, I don't think the *advertiser censored*, nor the child *advertiser censored* have anything to do with Hailey's disappearance or murder. Jmo

As the story originally said "depicted"... no, take that back. That was after the 2nd editing that morning. If those pictures included anything involving Hailey the info would have never been released. I actually enjoy Tugela's comments.

I enjoy his/her comments as well. They really make you think outside the box.

I don't really understand your first sentence but I thought LE had said that Hailey wasn't in any of the pictures. Then again they probably wouldn't tell us if she was. As for liking Tugelas comments we all have favorite posters :)

Sorry, when it was reported that the images on the computer contained images that depicted beastiality & CP

Ok, not sure if you were being snarky, but no need for the i.e. & explanation. I'm not stupid. Do have a college degree. Anyway, I don't think the *advertiser censored*, nor the child *advertiser censored* have anything to do with Hailey's disappearance or murder. Jmo

Not being snarky at all. As the little cow says, MOO...my opinion only. I was throwing out a "maybe," a possible explanation. I'm not sure how you read snark into that, and no one said you were stupid by any means, so where this is coming from I have no clue.

As to your opinion, you are certainly entitled to it, as we all are! :)

If any of the *advertiser censored* was in direct connection to Hailey, they would not bring charges on him for the child *advertiser censored* before her murder trial. They would want to use it as evidence in her case first and charge him with the lesser crime later or in conjunction with the murder trial. And for the record, some of the *advertiser censored* found in the home was made on a personal digital camera meaning some of it was made by someone living in the home, not just downloads from the internet.

It would be separate charges if that were the case, they would not be related to HD's death. It would not be double jeopardy. If there was such evidence, an arrest would already be made, and since there has been none it is safe to conclude that there is no such thing.

Also, Billie admitted to being shown pics of beastiality and child *advertiser censored* that were found by LE.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=348556

Where are the links to disprove me???

They have been posted over and over, but still you people seem to think that there was CP found in BD's home.

Firstly, there is the affidavit for the search warrant for the GM's house where the *advertiser censored* found was listed and described.:
(1) Other than on a cell phone and a storage medium (A forget what kind), no *advertiser censored* was found in BD's house. NO CP was found on either of those devices. No *advertiser censored* was found on any other device or media at BD's house.
(2) Initial searches of the mothers computer by the sheriffs department revealed ~100k *advertiser censored* images/video of the legal kind. Subsequent investigation by the FBI revealed some deleted images that could be CP. There was nothing to indicate that SA had anything to do with the *advertiser censored* on that computer, and it was almost certainly downloaded by someone resident in that house.
(3) A single image that *might* be CP was found on the computer at the GM's house in SA's email cache. This would have been stuff sent to SA, probably spam. This was the computer that SA usually used, since there was none at BD's house.

Secondly, we have it from no less an authority than LE itself that NO CP was found at BD's house. This was said both by Det. Alexander (link here, and here, and here, and here) and Toombs (I posted a link for that early somewhere in this thread - if you are really that interested in beating a dead horse, feel free to read back - his comments were in response to a reporters enquiry about the status of the *advertiser censored* case)

Let me quote Detective Alexander (this was on the first anniversary of HD's disappearance) on the subject:

Images depicting bestiality and other deviant sexual acts may be disgusting, she said, but as long as they're not being done in public, they're not illegal. No child *advertiser censored* was seized in Colorado City, she said.

Are you satisfied now?

I'm not sure if Hailey was in the pictures or not. The only thing that I can find LE saying is that there was "no evidence found on the computers that would lead to the whereabouts of Hailey" or something to that nature. It could be interpreted in many ways.

I would love to know what Shawn Adkins deleted off of his cell phone during one of his interviews. I think the police know from his phone records but we do not. Shawn claimed it never happened, but that doesn't make it true.

The affidavit specifically claimed that it was a call record.

SA said no such thing happened.

They said it did, but failed to verify from phone records obtained from the phone company (which we know they had in their possession, since they reported the routing pings for his calls) that the calls they claimed to have seen actually existed. This is something one would have expected to see in the affidavit, but it is missing.

Which is one of the many instances in the affidavit where they do not corroborate a supposed inconsistency. They make a claim, but do not include the basic details that would verify that their claim is real. This happens repeatedly throughout the affidavit.

What to make of that? IMO it was a wild card thrown out by the interviewer during the interview to rattle SA and observe his response, but the person who compiled the affidavit was someone else who was using a recording of the interview and did not realize that. This is a common tactic during an interrogation.

One more thing, from the link above (all 4 are the same, but in different newspapers) there was an interesting titbit of info:

The last time law enforcement officials can confirm she was alive was the early morning of Dec. 27. Police have not revealed their source but are sure of that fact.

One more thing, from the link above (all 4 are the same, but in different newspapers) there was an interesting titbit of info:

Depends what they mean by early morning to be honest. 1 am 2 am or 9 am. The other thing that it depends on is if they was going by what Billie said. It all depends on what or who the proof is. There was also an article saying that they didn't know if what happened Sunday Monday or whenever so go and figure.

I have a feeling its based on the supposed images of Hailey on the X Box that would have been stamped. I read a few months ago that in actual fact there was no proof she was on the x box at the time they thought she was so personally would be interested in knowing when that remark was actually made by LE.

They have been posted over and over, but still you people seem to think that there was CP found in BD's home.

Firstly, there is the affidavit for the search warrant for the GM's house where the *advertiser censored* found was listed and described.:
(1) Other than on a cell phone and a storage medium (A forget what kind), no *advertiser censored* was found in BD's house. NO CP was found on either of those devices. No *advertiser censored* was found on any other device or media at BD's house.
(2) Initial searches of the mothers computer by the sheriffs department revealed ~100k *advertiser censored* images/video of the legal kind. Subsequent investigation by the FBI revealed some deleted images that could be CP. There was nothing to indicate that SA had anything to do with the *advertiser censored* on that computer, and it was almost certainly downloaded by someone resident in that house.
(3) A single image that *might* be CP was found on the computer at the GM's house in SA's email cache. This would have been stuff sent to SA, probably spam. This was the computer that SA usually used, since there was none at BD's house.

Secondly, we have it from no less an authority than LE itself that NO CP was found at BD's house. This was said both by Det. Alexander (link here, and here, and here, and here) and Toombs (I posted a link for that early somewhere in this thread - if you are really that interested in beating a dead horse, feel free to read back - his comments were in response to a reporters enquiry about the status of the *advertiser censored* case)

Let me quote Detective Alexander (this was on the first anniversary of HD's disappearance) on the subject:

Are you satisfied now?

Thank you for the link, but that does not prove that NO *advertiser censored* was found. She states that none was found in Colorado City. Shawn's mother did not live in CCity, nor did Shawn at the time of the warrant.

Thank you for the link, but that does not prove that NO *advertiser censored* was found. She states that none was found in Colorado City. Shawn's mother did not live in CCity, nor did Shawn at the time of the warrant.

Also, OBVIOUSLY there would not have been any *advertiser censored* or drugs found in Billie's home. They KNEW LE would be all over every inch of that home once Hailey was reported missing.

I am not to sure that he didn't live with her at the time of his arrest. Maybe not officially but...

Quote:
The last time law enforcement officials can confirm she was alive was the early morning of Dec. 27. Police have not revealed their source but are sure of that fact.

It looks to me like that means she was playing video games BEFORE she went to bed on the 27th. Early morning probably means 1 or 2 am.

Otherwise early morning is considered 5 or 6 am, and I cannot imagine a 13 yr old getting up that early to play video games.

Are you satisfied now?

No, I'm not satisfied.

Upstream, you disqualified Toomb's statements, on the basis he was no longer in charge of the investigation. Not only him (SCSO), but also CCPD as their investigation was shoddy, IYO.

Now, when it suits your POV you provide quotes and believe their statements are correct and true? Color me confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
u3499