Hailey Dunn: General Discussion thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too hope Clint gets some people to help him. It doesn't help when you bash LE, but if what he says is true I can't blame him. He seems to want the case back in the hands of the FBI. I commend him for going on FB live and saying what he feels.

Maybe this PI will be able to help him....

I too hope Clint gets some people to help him. It doesn't help when you bash LE, but if what he says is true I can't blame him. He seems to want the case back in the hands of the FBI. I commend him for going on FB live and saying what he feels.

Maybe this PI will be able to help him....
It bothers me she has never came forward until now, or I sure don't remember ever hearing of her, claims she has been on top of it for 8 years . I think he needs an experienced investigator with endless funds.

I vaguely remember a PI at one point, but thought she/he quit because the family (BD) wasn't co-operating.

Or was it Klaas Kids or Jaci Dugard's Mom who quit? Knox will remember!! Someone was supposed to come help early on and ended up not coming.

But in the beginning she was not a PI....I think she said she was an investigative reporter for a radio station.

I vaguely remember a PI at one point, but thought she/he quit because the family (BD) wasn't co-operating.

Or was it Klaas Kids or Jaci Dugard's Mom who quit? Knox will remember!! Someone was supposed to come help early on and ended up not coming.

But in the beginning she was not a PI....I think she said she was an investigative reporter for a radio station.

I can't remember who the PI was, but it was at the same time Carrie McGonigle came to Texas and was supporting Billie. I google around and see if I can find a name.

A new California search group will come to the Big Country to search for missing teen Hailey Dunn.

Carrie McGonigle, the mother of slain teen Amber DuBois, hosted a fundraiser that raised enough money to allow them to come to the Big Country Thursday.

Brad Dennis, search director for Klaas Kids, confirmed to KTXS News Tuesday that he and a group of searchers and equipment will be arriving in Colorado City on Thursday and will be ready to go Friday morning.
Fundraiser Brings California Group To Texas To Search For Hailey Dunn

"They can't get it together," said McGonigle. "They can't put their man egos aside and make it about a little girl."
https://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/...-answer-tough-questions-in-dunn-case/91465481

Websleuths Billie Dunn & Amber Dubois' mom Carri McGonigle

“I don’t think I can disclose that what we have discovered,” Dunn said. “It’s only going to law enforcement. We can’t really disclose what we have. We have discovered some stuff. We have possibly discovered evidence.”

Scurry County District Attorney Ben Smith told KCBD that no recent evidence has been introduced to his office and said there was no update on the investigation. He said the Dunn case is active and continues to be investigated but wouldn’t discuss any details.

Dunn believes Adkins should be arrested and that Billy Jean is involved. He says any other information that comes forward from the public will only help lead to an arrest and conclusion of the case.

“That’s what we need,” Dunn said. “That’s going to cause an arrest. With what every body knows in the public plus the evidence [investigators] have that we don’t know is got to be enough for an arrest.”

Dunn tells KCBD that folks who have approached him and his private investigator will soon submit their information to authorities in an official statement.

The Texas Rangers also told KCBD there were no changes in the case and they continue to investigate.

Hailey Dunn’s father urges arrest as he works daughter’s case with private investigator

“I don’t think I can disclose that what we have discovered,” Dunn said. “It’s only going to law enforcement. We can’t really disclose what we have. We have discovered some stuff. We have possibly discovered evidence.”

Scurry County District Attorney Ben Smith told KCBD that no recent evidence has been introduced to his office and said there was no update on the investigation. He said the Dunn case is active and continues to be investigated but wouldn’t discuss any details.

Dunn believes Adkins should be arrested and that Billy Jean is involved. He says any other information that comes forward from the public will only help lead to an arrest and conclusion of the case.

“That’s what we need,” Dunn said. “That’s going to cause an arrest. With what every body knows in the public plus the evidence [investigators] have that we don’t know is got to be enough for an arrest.”

Dunn tells KCBD that folks who have approached him and his private investigator will soon submit their information to authorities in an official statement.

The Texas Rangers also told KCBD there were no changes in the case and they continue to investigate.

Hailey Dunn’s father urges arrest as he works daughter’s case with private investigator
Did you view the private 27 minute interview with the Big Spring TV station Ina motel lobby? Will try to link it.

I have thought all along Billie was the killer and SA helped her cover it up and dispose of the body ,SA was much younger than Billie if I remember right and under her spell ! Now we know spell may be used literally! I bet her feathers are ruffled .

I've always thought this as well.

Im so glad to be back reading on Haileys thread. Go Clint!
BD & SA are at the top of my list of most hated murderers that haven't paid the price... Yet. Makes my blood boil every time i think of them.

This might be a break in the case!

A surprise witness has come forward to say several items belonging to a missing Texas teenager were located in a public place a few months after she disappeared.

The witness, who was a middle schooler at the time, claims to have located several items belonging to Hailey Dunn in late spring or early summer of 2011. The individual claims to have been unfamiliar with the little girl’s disappearance, and did not notify authorities of the findings.

The individual, now an adult, recently learned about Clint Dunn’s social media blitz to catch his daughter’s murderer(s) and recognized the name from one of the objects. The person claimed Hailey Dunn’s name was clearly visible.

Clint Dunn received a message Thursday morning with the new information. He and his Private Investigator spoke with the witness shortly thereafter. The individual has agreed to provide a sworn statement to police about what was found and where it was located.

New witness in Hailey Dunn case claims items belonging to girl found

I wonder what the significance of the items found are? Trying to remember what Billie said was missing from Hailey's room?

I can't remember who the PI was, but it was at the same time Carrie McGonigle came to Texas and was supporting Billie. I google around and see if I can find a name.

She said she has faith in Mac Sanford, the Houston-based private investigator working on the case.

“That letter was just another rumor that has hindered the investigation and hindered what Mac was doing,” Billie Jean Dunn said. “My hope is to get my daughter home quickly — I’ve got a lot of faith in Mac and I’m dependent on him to find her and get her home.”

Sanford, who is working on the case pro bono, said he believes Hailey Dunn is still alive, but the prospects of her condition are still bleak.

“I have every hope that we’re going to find Hailey drugged up, held against her will, maybe being trafficked,” he said. “It’s sad that that’s the best hope.”

Sanford said a letter that became public last week has been discredited not only by conflicting information within the letter, but also by extensive interviews done by the FBI and Texas Rangers of people mentioned in the letter.

Investigators have exhausted their resources on the letter, Sanford said, and it has proven to be fruitless, with the determination that “this is the rambling of a meth’d-out lunatic.”

But some of the basic principles of the letter are ones that Sanford said he is following up on based on the information he has gathered.

“I think it’s very highly possible and probable that she was brought to the Odessa area,” Sanford said.

Based on the more than 70 reported sightings of Hailey Dunn shortly after her disappearance, Sanford said she’s likely been to many different locations, although he does not believe she is in West Texas anymore, dead or alive.

Despite Sanford’s claim that federal agents dug up land in Monahans looking for Hailey Dunn’s body, both the sheriff’s office and police department said they were never notified if such an operation had occurred, and both believed they would have been notified based on a good relationship with federal agents.

Sanford also said he believes that Hailey Dunn’s disappearance was in part due to a drug debt and partially because they had other reasons to kidnap the girl. But he said the drug debt was not from Billie Jean Dunn or Adkins, whom he said “were not meth addicts.”

Sanford said he still is not sure where Hailey Dunn may be, and that’s what he’s spent the last week and 4,800 miles of driving throughout Texas to find out.
Mother of Hailey Dunn disputes letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members