Hailey Dunn: General Discussion thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NannyMo, remember Mac Sanford? It's all coming back now, after investigating he came to the conclusion Billie was guilty because her co-worker did not back up her story about giving her a ride to work that morning. Clint also mentioned the same thing in one of his recent video interviews, and said the co-worker is going to provide a new statement.

Yes, it is all starting to come back now. I need to go back and read her entire thread.

I just remembered in the back of my mind someone who was helping BD quit because BD lied to them. Of course there are probably more than one of those aren't there!

So is anything in his above statement correct? Or was he just chasing rumors?

Yes, it is all starting to come back now. I need to go back and read her entire thread.

I just remembered in the back of my mind someone who was helping BD quit because BD lied to them. Of course there are probably more than one of those aren't there!

So is anything in his above statement correct? Or was he just chasing rumors?

Suffice it to say, I think Sanford started out wearing rose-colored glasses. By the end of his experience, he was likely looking for the nearest exit ...

I agree with that, but listening to Clint, I think DD has info about what happened to Hailey. So maybe something took place BEFORE he left to a friend's that night, nut he might not have thought it was that serious at the time.

You could be right. I've always thought he learned more when he came back to the house and couldn't get in? If he knows something about Sean, I can't see him keeping quiet. If he knows something about his Mom, I understand his silence......
Ya, it makes no sense that David knows something and is hiding it. Even if it is something that would protect Billie, would he keep silent, that's a lot of pressure.

He might even have info he isn't aware of or has forgotten. I feel he has a pretty good idea what happened and will some day talk about it with Clint, but he is still pretty young to be that grown up about the situation. I just wish something in this case would happen that is positive for Hailey.

HMMMM, very interesting. I think he means there is more than one person who knows what happened and all it would take is for one of those people to speak up and tell.

I don't think that will happen and I certainly don't think anyone is doing any investigating.

“I don’t think I can disclose that what we have discovered,” Dunn said. “It’s only going to law enforcement. We can’t really disclose what we have. We have discovered some stuff. We have possibly discovered evidence.”

Scurry County District Attorney Ben Smith told KCBD that no recent evidence has been introduced to his office and said there was no update on the investigation. He said the Dunn case is active and continues to be investigated but wouldn’t discuss any details.

Dunn believes Adkins should be arrested and that Billy Jean is involved. He says any other information that comes forward from the public will only help lead to an arrest and conclusion of the case.

“That’s what we need,” Dunn said. “That’s going to cause an arrest. With what every body knows in the public plus the evidence [investigators] have that we don’t know is got to be enough for an arrest.”

Dunn tells KCBD that folks who have approached him and his private investigator will soon submit their information to authorities in an official statement.

The Texas Rangers also told KCBD there were no changes in the case and they continue to investigate.

Hailey Dunn’s father urges arrest as he works daughter’s case with private investigator

My guess is that what this person "found" was stuff dropped by searchers with HD written on it, since they had already searched that area. So, not evidence of anything other than that searchers had been in that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hawk53