Hailey Dunn: General Discussion thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NannyMo, remember Mac Sanford? It's all coming back now, after investigating he came to the conclusion Billie was guilty because her co-worker did not back up her story about giving her a ride to work that morning. Clint also mentioned the same thing in one of his recent video interviews, and said the co-worker is going to provide a new statement.

The problem with that theory is the LE would have spoken to this co-worker at the time, since they provide an account of what BD did that morning in their affidavit. It is worded as fact, not as what BD claimed, which means that they corroborated it. Since local LE appeared to believe that BD was "hiding something" there is no question that they would have carefully looked at any statements she gave to them at the time and corroborated it. If there was any untruth they would have pounced. If this co-worker is telling the truth, BD would have been in jail years ago for lying to investigators. Since she is not in jail we can safely assume that whatever she told LE at the time was corroborated.

I think this co-worker controversy stems from people getting confused between the day HD actually disappeared versus the day she was reported as disappearing. The coworker is talking about the day HD was reported as missing, and on that day SA drove HD to work, we already know that. No one to the best of my knowledge has claimed otherwise.

If this co-worker is going to provide a "new" statement, it means that they one they provided originally was false (and they would have know it was false at the time since it happened right then), and that in turn means they could go to jail for obstruction. So, no new statement is going to be provided, unless that person is stupid and metaphorically wants to wear a "put me in jail" sign.

Yes, it is all starting to come back now. I need to go back and read her entire thread.

I just remembered in the back of my mind someone who was helping BD quit because BD lied to them. Of course there are probably more than one of those aren't there!

So is anything in his above statement correct? Or was he just chasing rumors?

It reads as chasing rumors and assuming that he knows more about investigation than professional investigators. I doubt he has access to anything new other than gossip.

Since Clint didn't post yesterday or today, thought I would put something out for discussion. In one of his video's, he stated Shawn Adkin's Grandfather lived near/owned property in the area Hailey's remains were found. Anyone know if this is true?

The remains of missing Colorado City teenager Hailey Dunn were found near Lake J B Thomas, off Farm to Market 1298 and County Road 3236 near Snyder.

I believe that his Grandmother lived somewhere between Snyder and Colorado City (Dunn, IIRC). SA stopped there after leaving his workplace, and then went on to his mother's house in Big Spring. That is what he claimed, and which can be roughly corroborated by routing from cell phone calls. He arrived at work at ~6:00AM, and left at 6:10AM. He made an unknown number of calls near CC (presumably at the GM's house) between 6:35AM and 6:56AM. It is a ~14 min drive to that point, so that sounds about right. Then he went to his mothers house and was there at a minimum between 9:38 and 2:40, during which time he made 11 phones calls (the pings are from cell phone routing records). Driving through CC from the GM's place would take about 45 minutes, roughly the same as the other possible route which runs near Lake Thomas.

Other than the phone calls made on his cell phone, his whereabouts could likely be corroborated by people he met along the way, particularly at his mother's house. My guess is that the reason more search warrants could not be obtained is that people at the mother's house corroborated an earlier time of arrival than the phone calls might suggest. He would have arrived at around 8AM, which would have been in time to catch people before they left for work, assuming their workday started at around 9AM. It would not have left much time to do anything else, certainly not on that day. That means that the location of the GM's residence is irrelevant.

BD left CC at ~6:20AM according to "records and interviews with witnesses" (Note: this is what LE say in the affidavit, they do NOT rely on what BD says, it was corroborated in at least two different ways)

So has Clint stopped his facebook posts?

I wonder how those were affecting his other daughter?

Hi,

I just don't understand how this child was found murdered and no one has been arrested. Her mother and mother's boyfriend are both as shady as shady gets. Why won't anyone help Hailey? Does she just not matter?

Last edited:
I see the dad has started a new fb page and a new webpage. He is asking for information about Hailey's backpack found in a park supposedly, pictures of her room in the first 12 months, and someone making an out cry. At least it seems like he is still trying to find something to bring justice.

I see the dad has started a new fb page and a new webpage. He is asking for information about Hailey's backpack found in a park supposedly, pictures of her room in the first 12 months, and someone making an out cry. At least it seems like he is still trying to find something to bring justice.
I wonder where he's been all of these years?
I can't even begin to imagine how I'd feel if this were my daughter....

There's a video today saying that people have admitted BD was present (per BD) when Hailey was killed. It's been awhile, but, I think I recall that we are allowed to refer to FB pages as long as it is an "Official" page approved and/or run by the family of the victim.

So the new page on FB and website was started and is run by CD. Who killed HD.com and the same name on the FB page.

I am not sure how useful any information will be that he gathers there. Would that be admissible in court?

What I do know is that ole BJD must be going nuts that HD is getting any attention again!

Maybe he was lost not sure how to get help, maybe he fell into depression. I think he is just hoping people contact him or le with information, and using it as a media platform to keep the heat on certain people.

Maybe he was lost not sure how to get help, maybe he fell into depression. I think he is just hoping people contact him or le with information, and using it as a media platform to keep the heat on certain people.
I sure hope you are right.
His new wife doesn't seem to have a very good reputation though. That can't be good.

I cannot believe her case is now a cold case. Bring in a special prosecutor. What they had in their closet, the collection of hardcore murderabilia, made it pretty clear what they were both into. We all know that BD said 'as long as they don't find anything I'm good for today' something along those lines NOT verbatim.

Justice for Hailey? Lady Liberty is shaking her fist and her head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member