Haleigh Cummings general discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Here is another part that is scary....Haleigh Cummings and Lonzie Barton are distant cousins, and both disappeared in the middle of the night and their caregivers both told police they didn't know what happened to them. When Haleigh Cummings disappeared from her Satsuma home in 2009, her father's girlfriend was watching her. Both kids disappeared in similar ways..

At least Haleigh's name is in the news today. The age progression pics hurt to think about how grown she would be. Justice for Haleigh.. someday
I hope so badly that precious little girl will get justice. That poor baby deserves it for sure. We hate not knowing where she is but I can‘t imagine what families feel & hope I never do. i wonder if he has parole since he served 12 years & not 15. I really want know what he does tomorrow when he’s free. His mom is picking him up so I imagine he will live with her or his grandma. I know she has stage 4 cancer. I wonder how she is doing. I also would like to know if Jr wants to see him.

We can only hope that RC messes up and LE is watching him .....he knows everything to what happened that night...I still believe Misty either attacked the child or drugged her up seeing she had been forced to come home that day by Ronald so he could go to work she had been out the whole weekend before the child went missing at a drug party....and was quite upset Ronald dragged her home from it that day.....time will tell.
I wonder how Misty feels that Ron will be out. I think I read somewhere LE did say they‘d offer Misty a deal if she told them what happened. I can’t believe she didn’t say anything when she was trying to get her sentence reduced. It’s so crazy none of them has said anything. That article above about RC being released said he was never a suspect

I hope so badly that precious little girl will get justice. That poor baby deserves it for sure. We hate not knowing where she is but I can‘t imagine what families feel & hope I never do. i wonder if he has parole since he served 12 years & not 15. I really want know what he does tomorrow when he’s free. His mom is picking him up so I imagine he will live with her or his grandma. I know she has stage 4 cancer. I wonder how she is doing. I also would like to know if Jr wants to see him.
He got time taken off for good behavior why he didn't do the full 15.

I Don't think Ron did anything or knows anything.

I truly hope he is a better person now than he was and that he continues to keep Haleigh's name out there.
LE keeps saying Misty is the key. It’s so hard to think of parents doing horrible things to kids but we know that happens. I go back & forth on what/who is believe happened to Haleigh. I let my feelings get to me so sometimes it’s hard for me to be objective.

I also hope Ronald has changed. I guess time will tell

Now there are a bunch of articles and tv news about his release. Every one of them says Ron was never a suspect. They say it was all Misty’s changing stories all the time but they didn’t have enough to arrest her. Said they will keep in contact with Ron. Apparently his Mom said he’s staying at a hotel for awhile so he can try transition back in to society & he still wants find out about Haleigh. I would’ve thought he’d stay with his Mom or GGS but I guess he knew all reporters would know where they live & isn’t ready for that yet.

Thank you so much for all of you reading my posts. I know this happened long ago but I can‘t let go of this. My son is about 6 weeks older than Haleigh so that could be why. Also Laci Petersen. It’s just so sad

I think he will.
Hard believe how old they are now. Ron is 39 or will be later this month I think and what is Misty like 30 or 31? Such a wasted life for a young girl. I know she was old enough know right and wrong but what a waste of a young life. She sure didn’t have parental support that’s for sure. I’m sure she thought drugs were no big deal because of her upbringing

Hard believe how old they are now. Ron is 39 or will be later this month I think and what is Misty like 30 or 31? Such a wasted life for a young girl. I know she was old enough know right and wrong but what a waste of a young life. She sure didn’t have parental support that’s for sure. I’m sure she thought drugs were no big deal because of her upbringing
She had addict parents, that allowed her to live with a 27 year old man! She basically hung out with prostitutes and other druggies, from the time she was 16. That we know of, could have been younger. However, she knows the truth of Haleigh's demise, and it is on her to tell the truth. Be a better person.

She had addict parents, that allowed her to live with a 27 year old man! She basically hung out with prostitutes and other druggies, from the time she was 16. That we know of, could have been younger. However, she knows the truth of Haleigh's demise, and it is on her to tell the truth. Be a better person.
I don’t think she does. I think she was either to high or was brought in high after the fact and woke up to a cluster.

He got time taken off for good behavior why he didn't do the full 15.
Yes, he did get time off for good behavior. So did Donna and Hope. Tommy not as much time off as he won't get out until next March I believe. He lost his wife, his kids - I don't think they have seen him in many years. They are so grown up now. Lindsy also remarried and has another little girl that is about 3 or 4 I think.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back