Haleigh's Bus Stop

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still sticking with RC picking up Haleigh, until LE comes out and states something different than what they did on March 3rd. The story just continues to grow, witness saw Misty pick up Haleigh, witness saw Misty in the van picking up Haleigh and yelling at Haleigh, witness saw Misty slapping her nephew and picking up Haleigh, witness heard Misty talking about the bad drugs she got from the dealer and picking up Haleigh. When stories grow for sensationalism my hinky meter goes off. MOO

They should have surveillance cameras covering that bus stop.

I am still sticking with RC picking up Haleigh, until LE comes out and states something different than what they did on March 3rd. The story just continues to grow, witness saw Misty pick up Haleigh, witness saw Misty in the van picking up Haleigh and yelling at Haleigh, witness saw Misty slapping her nephew and picking up Haleigh, witness heard Misty talking about the bad drugs she got from the dealer and picking up Haleigh. When stories grow for sensationalism my hinky meter goes off. MOO

The story does continue to grow, I'd imagine LE wants to clear up who picked up Haleigh too. Only one of the two versions are true.

Maybe RC and the bus stop witnesses can race to take a poly and clear up any version of events. Maybe the witnesses already have.

Originally Posted by Peliman
I'm still left with wondering who picked up Haleigh at the bus stop that afternoon.

Originally Posted by Raisincharlie
Read Art Harris' latest article...

You two must have broken his Server again.:crazy:

If it's true that Misty picked up the kids in the van, the friends might explain how the van got back to Chelsea's place.

It sometimes seems to me that Art leaves out details so that he can use the same sources in new articles later and make it look like it's something new. I think this is the first time he's mentioned Santos's girlfriend was there at the bus stop.

What would posess Ron to state...He is the one who picked up Haleigh and then go into explicit detail about their conversation and their last moments together? Why would a person make up a story like that when their child is missing? Wouldn't they know it is most imperative to give out correct information.

I think so too Donjeta, and I think he embellishes the truth. I believe Ron picked HaLeigh up.

I think so too Donjeta, and I think he embellishes the truth. I believe Ron picked HaLeigh up.

It's possible I guess but hard to understand. What on earth could be his motive to make up non-existent witnesses, induce witnesses to lie about what they saw or or lie about what they said? Wouldn't that be rather unethical? Embellishing the truth is a kind way of putting it.

I tend to believe Art's version. Its the only one that makes sense, not to mention there are witness's. Ron's and Teresa's version are just he said,she said. Kinda like the gun in the ditch happened or didn't.

It's possible I guess but hard to understand. What on earth could be his motive to make up non-existent witnesses, induce witnesses to lie about what they saw or or lie about what they said? Wouldn't that be rather unethical? Embellishing the truth is a kind way of putting it.

The witnesses are not non-existent. They just don't want their names put out in public, because it could cause problems. I have heard that people who live in that town are a little leary of being drug into this case, due to their fear of retaliation. And it's also possible that LE does not want their names known at this point because they are witnesses in a potential trial.

this is the issue i have with RC & TN & MC. WHY LIE ABOUT WHO PICKED HER UP? especially if they (RC & MC) are innocent and didn't harm HC in any way. i am stuck there.

Well I think there is embellishment, and problems with eyewitness testimony are not new.

I don't think MC, RC or TN lied about Ronald picking her up, jmo.

Well I think there is embellishment, and problems with eyewitness testimony are not new.

I don't think MC, RC or TN lied about Ronald picking her up, jmo.

When did MC ever say anything about who picked her up in the media?

I am sticking with RC picking up HaLeigh from the bus stop. MC never made that claim. TN didn't make that claim, if you listen to the tape you will note that she is answering a question of who would pick HaLeigh up at the bus stop and she goes on to list people who would pick her up. Sometimes she did, sometimes it was grandma, RC, etc. She was not talking about the Monday in question, but referencing the history.

RC stated he picked her up, NO ONE has come forward to say otherwise, unless you count internet rumors or AH who is not a credible source for anything and I dismiss what he reports out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc