Haleigh's Bus Stop

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prime News didn't cover Haleigh on March 3, 2009 according to all the videos I recorded.

It is VERY possible Prime News had coverage of Haleigh between the hours of 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM. Normally the second hour of Prime News is a repeat, however, at times, they cover additional stories in that second hour.

Normally I record only the first hour from 5 to 6.

It is VERY possible Prime News had coverage of Haleigh between the hours of 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM. Normally the second hour of Prime News is a repeat, however, at times, they cover additional stories in that second hour.

Normally I record only the first hour from 5 to 6.
So it could easily have been stated and no one recorded it which does not make it any less true.

We have had to rely a few times on viewers watching live television for many reports. There will be no video, transcripts, or such except the word of the poster reporting what they are seeing and hearing on the news. To us, it is no less accurate or true...it only means it wasn't recorded. Do we have reports here of people commenting while it was on?

Perhaps, I don't understand what is required to substantiate an assertion. I thought it was a quote from a recognized media source or from a published document. With such substantiation, a poster can read or listen to the source and draw their own conclusion as to what was said. Without that substantiation, a poster must rely upon someone else's conclusions.

Yep SS here as well as many different forums discussing it at the time as well. I have called about ordering the transcript - someone is to call me back and let me know the cost based on pages - unfortunately I can't just order a segment. Depending on cost I may or may not order.

So it could easily have been stated and no one recorded it which does not make it any less true.

We have had to rely a few times on viewers watching live television for many reports. There will be no video, transcripts, or such except the word of the poster reporting what they are seeing and hearing on the news. To us, it is no less accurate or true...it only means it wasn't recorded. Do we have reports here of people commenting while it was on?

Perhaps, I don't understand what is required to substantiate an assertion. I thought it was a quote from a recognized media source or from a published document. With such substantiation, a poster can read or listen to the source and draw their own conclusion as to what was said. Without that substantiation, a poster must rely upon someone else's conclusions.
Outside of this case, we trust our posters for information. I remember when "T. Black" mispoke about Caylee being dead while live on the air and I luckily had it on the DVR to be able to play it back to get the EXACT quotes from the show. This was helpful when reviewing what articles said because they did not use the exact quote.

Many times when things are happening fast and furious there will be several people who are watching and can back up various statements made on live coverage or even taped coverage on a case. This is definitely not out of the norm for WS.

Yep SS here as well as many different forums discussing it at the time as well. I have called about ordering the transcript - someone is to call me back and let me know the cost based on pages - unfortunately I can't just order a segment. Depending on cost I may or may not order.
Iirc it has been posted several times.

Outside of this case, we trust our posters for information. I remember when "T. Black" mispoke about Caylee being dead while live on the air and I luckily had it on the DVR to be able to play it back to get the EXACT quotes from the show. This was helpful when reviewing what articles said because they did not use the exact quote.

Many times when things are happening fast and furious there will be several people who are watching and can back up various statements made on live coverage or even taped coverage on a case. This is definitely not out of the norm for WS.
Once again, we are discussing opinions vs statements of fact.

Opinions, conjecture and deductions are very, very important components of this process. However, they need to be identified as such.

IMO, facts should be substantiated with an external source.

I hope you are wrong about Haleigh and that LE will find her soon. I'm losing hope on that, but I'm not giving up on it.

I have a tiny little question that I'm sure y'all can answer very quickly. What time did Haleigh's bus arrive in the afternoon at her stop? Please, TYIA

Once again, we are discussing opinions vs statements of fact.

Opinions, conjecture and deductions are very, very important components of this process. However, they need to be identified as such.

IMO, facts should be substantiated with an external source.

I hope you are wrong about Haleigh and that LE will find her soon. I'm losing hope on that, but I'm not giving up on it.
I have noticed it doesn't matter what is opinion vs. statements of fact! It will certainly be shredded either way.

On the bottom of every single post of mine...I have it stated what is written in my posts are my opinions. It is an opinion when I post a link from a news source and the reporter is inaccurate. It is an opinion when I see someone on live television saying that Caylee Anthony COULD have been found in a field behind their house and I believe it to be her. Everything is subject to opinion here including facts from external sources including LE. It appears LE's opinions are no more factual than our opinions on this case, IMO.

There are no real facts outside of Haleigh is missing and someone picked her up from the bus who was designated to do so. She was alive at that time.

Hey lone, IIRC about 3:45.

===========
Thanks, I just want to point out that those who think that Ron worked a 12 hour shift can't possibly think that he picked Haleigh up at the bus stop. The math doesn't work. You either believe that he worked 12 hours and did not pick up Haleigh from the bus stop or you don't believe it. Impossible for him to be at two places at the same time.

Or, he picked up Haleigh and was late coming in for work, or he was suppose to work a 10 hour shift, not 12 hour shift.

Also, even if he was suppose to work a ten hour shift, as you can see, there is dispute that he was even there for an entire 10 hour shift.

:waitasec:

===========
Thanks, I just want to point out that those who think that Ron worked a 12 hour shift can't possibly think that he picked Haleigh up at the bus stop. The math doesn't work. You either believe that he worked 12 hours and did not pick up Haleigh from the bus stop or you don't believe it. Impossible for him to be at two places at the same time.

Or, he picked up Haleigh and was late coming in for work, or he was suppose to work a 10 hour shift, not 12 hour shift.

Also, even if he was suppose to work a ten hour shift, as you can see, there is dispute that he was even there for an entire 10 hour shift.

:waitasec:

Lone, do you need me to find the link to this ? The bus schedule is on the schools' web site, IIRC.

Lone, do you need me to find the link to this ? The bus schedule is on the schools' web site, IIRC.
--------------
I hate to bother you. I really wish that a timeline was in place so that we all could discuss it. There was one being worked on just prior to losing the Rumor Thread, I wish I had copied it. I'm just trying to rule out anything that can be ruled out. This one looked easy, yeah, right! I thought the 12 hour shift scenario could be ruled out based upon the bus arrival time for Haleigh's stop, if Ron picked her up that day. I know that here in Wilmington, NC Pre-school sometimes get out earlier that the regular schools. Thanks for any help.

thinking about the bus stop and TN and RC both said they pick up Haleigh, why are they covering for Misty when witnesses said that Misty pick up Haleigh and went out of the park in the differnet direction than home, why is Ron and Tn not wanting to admit that Misty pick up Haleigh , where did Misty go if we are to believe the witnesses.
My theory is she went to pick up Ron , maybe somewhere that the Cummings don't want us to know. just a thought

Why did RC pick up Haleigh at the bus stop? Wasn't the normal routine Misty getting the kids?

--------------
I hate to bother you. I really wish that a timeline was in place so that we all could discuss it. There was one being worked on just prior to losing the Rumor Thread, I wish I had copied it. I'm just trying to rule out anything that can be ruled out. This one looked easy, yeah, right! I thought the 12 hour shift scenario could be ruled out based upon the bus arrival time for Haleigh's stop, if Ron picked her up that day. I know that here in Wilmington, NC Pre-school sometimes get out earlier that the regular schools. Thanks for any help.

Well, Ron couldn't of picked up Haleigh if he worked a 12 hour shift. He would've had to leave about 2:30 to get to PDM for a 3:00 shift start.

Here are the hours for Haleigh's school:

Browning-Pearce Elementary 8:45 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. http://www.putnamschools.org/index/schoolhours08.html

The school bus couldn't have dropped her off before 3 because school wasn't dismissed until then. I'll look for the bus schedule for you.

Hope this helps.

Perhaps Misty left the bus stop with the blue van to meet WBG...He did call her that morning, according to his own words.

Something hinky about the bus stop...they both could have been there for different reasons.

If Misty was there, she had to have the blue van, right? Did she drive off in the blue van and RC had no one to take care of Haliegh and JR?

We also have never figured out why Tommy was there. Misty said it was her older brother but they both are older. I always thought it was tommy but maybe not...

Do you have a link that shows TN stating she picked up Haleigh. Not the NG transcript that has the error in it - when you match it up to the video TN clearly states RC picked Haleigh up. I have searched and searched for something where TN states she picked up Haleigh and have come up empty. TIA

thinking about the bus stop and TN and RC both said they pick up Haleigh, why are they covering for Misty when witnesses said that Misty pick up Haleigh and went out of the park in the differnet direction than home, why is Ron and Tn not wanting to admit that Misty pick up Haleigh , where did Misty go if we are to believe the witnesses.
My theory is she went to pick up Ron , maybe somewhere that the Cummings don't want us to know. just a thought

Instead of wheels on the bus go round and round it should be rumors about the bus goes round and round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!