Haleigh's Bus Stop

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Misty was at 202 Green ave that day, she would have used the red car to pick up the children and prevent RC from being late for work...she didn't. Somebody had to p/u Tommy's kids from the bus stop. We know RC didn't do that.

Did RC take jr with him to the bus stop? Who watch jr that day? I guess we will never find out the answer....

I contend that M picked up Tommy's kids in the blue van and RC picked up Haleigh...well, at least that is an answer to who was at the stop.

If Misty was at 202 Green ave that day, she would have used the red car to pick up the children and prevent RC from being late for work...she didn't. Somebody had to p/u Tommy's kids from the bus stop. We know RC didn't do that.

Did RC take jr with him to the bus stop? Who watch jr that day? I guess we will never find out the answer....

I contend that M picked up Tommy's kids in the blue van and RC picked up Haleigh...well, at least that is an answer to who was at the stop.

Whisper,

M couldn't have used the van, Busy just cleared that up on the Theories thread for me. Chelsea had the van and she lives in Cresent City. I was trying to place the van at Tyler that night, but I was wrong.

Well, Ron couldn't of picked up Haleigh if he worked a 12 hour shift. He would've had to leave about 2:30 to get to PDM for a 3:00 shift start.

Here are the hours for Haleigh's school:

Browning-Pearce Elementary 8:45 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. http://www.putnamschools.org/index/schoolhours08.html

The school bus couldn't have dropped her off before 3 because school wasn't dismissed until then. I'll look for the bus schedule for you.

Hope this helps.

I don't know where you, or anyone else is getting this "12 hour shift" thing. Ron did NOT work a 12 hour shift. He also did not start work at 3pm.

Ron's shift was from 4:30 pm - 3:00 a.m.. This was verified at PDM early on in the case. PDM only has certain shifts there. Many, many people called PDM and every single person was told the same thing. Feel free to call and verify yourself. FTR, 4:30 pm - 3:00 am is not 12 hours. I do not understand your math if that is where you get 12 hours. That equals 10 and one half hours.

Since Ron needed to be at work at 4:30 pm, and IF HaLeigh's bus came at 3:45 (which I do not know, since I've never seen confirmation), Ron had plenty of time to get her off the bus, drop her at home and leave immediately for work (which, IIRC, is exactly what he said he did).

As for the March 3rd Prime News show, there have many mentions all over the net of Captain Schauland stating that Ron picked HaLeigh up at the bus stop that date. It is a shame that that video is not available online. I did see that Busylady might order and put the video up. If that happens, perhaps that will put the rumor of who picked HaLeigh up at the bus stop to rest once and for all. After almost ONE MONTH of being missing, I believe LE knew who picked her up at the bus stop the day she went missing.

I don't know where you, or anyone else is getting this "12 hour shift" thing. Ron did NOT work a 12 hour shift. He also did not start work at 3pm.

Ron's shift was from 4:30 pm - 3:00 a.m.. This was verified at PDM early on in the case. PDM only has certain shifts there. Many, many people called PDM and every single person was told the same thing. Feel free to call and verify yourself. FTR, 4:30 pm - 3:00 am is not 12 hours. I do not understand your math if that is where you get 12 hours. That equals 10 and one half hours.

Since Ron needed to be at work at 4:30 pm, and IF HaLeigh's bus came at 3:45 (which I do not know, since I've never seen confirmation), Ron had plenty of time to get her off the bus, drop her at home and leave immediately for work (which, IIRC, is exactly what he said he did).

As for the March 3rd Prime News show, there have many mentions all over the net of Captain Schauland stating that Ron picked HaLeigh up at the bus stop that date. It is a shame that that video is not available online. I did see that Busylady might order and put the video up. If that happens, perhaps that will put the rumor of who picked HaLeigh up at the bus stop to rest once and for all. After almost ONE MONTH of being missing, I believe LE knew who picked her up at the bus stop the day she went missing.

Actually, I don't believe in the 12 hour shift. That's why I said "if" in my post.

And yes, it would be very helpful to get the video or any other independent verification of Schauland's statement.

Gee, you make it so simple! Thanks!

I don't think Busy should invest money only to satisfy other people. If they want to spend money for the video...let them. I believe Ronald picked her up, but as I said before...it doesn't matter!! She was alive at least until early evening as LE HAS stated publically. Yes, they DO know who picked her up from the bus. They also know she was alive and well at the time.

This isn't elementary school and you are not a student. This is a public forum. Keep writing however you choose to write. :) Most people have better things to do than worry about your sentence structure here.

Yes, Bern, I know Busy says the van was at Chelsea's. I was under the impression, it was for the weekend. Lindsy needs the van for the kids to go to school.

I realize that it has been said the van was at Chelsea's at 4:00am alledgedly because she used it to drive to RC's at 4:00am.

This is still not telling us that somebody did NOT use the van between the hours of 3:00pm and 3:00am. It could have been driven and returned to Chelsea's. Chelsea states it was moved and scratched from where she left it....and with headlight damage.

The reporting on the van was very bad....and edited poorly.

Gee, you make it so simple! Thanks!

I don't think Busy should invest money only to satisfy other people. If they want to spend money for the video...let them. I believe Ronald picked her up, but as I said before...it doesn't matter!! She was alive at least until early evening as LE HAS stated publically. Yes, they DO know who picked her up from the bus. They also know she was alive and well at the time.

This isn't elementary school and you are not a student. This is a public forum. Keep writing however you choose to write. :) Most people have better things to do than worry about your sentence structure here.

BBM I don't think Busy should spend the money for the video either. Obviously she's done more than enough with her phone calls to people on either side of the family and LE, according to her own posts elsewhere on the board. Maybe you could all "chip in" and help her out?

My opinion only

I don't understand your post. What are you claiming, and what are you attempting to say?

BBM I don't think Busy should spend the money for the video either. Obviously she's done more than enough with her phone calls to people on either side of the family and LE, according to her own posts elsewhere on the board. Maybe you could all "chip in" and help her out?

My opinion only

Crescent City is barely 20 minutes' drive from Satsuma. The possibility of the van getting to and from there is within the realm of probability.

Ronald is confirmed to have said to LE that he picked up Haleigh at the bus stop that day. I do not see where LE says anything more than that is what they were told. However, I do have a question which was never successfully answered......When did Ronald Cummings get any sleep from Sunday through to Tuesday? Various statements made on this website have him doing landscaping/tree cutting that day. If at 8 or so in the morning, he is racing through the bus stop to get Haleigh to school, then on to the tree job, then racing back home in time to get Haleigh from the bus, drop her off at home and let her love on him and then take off for work at 4 (knowing that the bus doesn't even get to the bus stop til 3:45), that's a lot of racing around for the poor guy just on Monday. Then to work his shift, come home at 3:25 or so to find a nightmare waiting for him, punching a door and bloodying his knuckles, being incapable of helping LE due to his state of mind......It makes me dizzy just thinking of how hard he was going that entire day!

My opinion only

Since you are the one who doubts that Captain Scahuland stated the information, and we all know we heard it, perhaps you and the others who doubt the information was stated should all "chip in" and order the video. Then you will hear what the rest of us heard. :)

Since you are the one who doubts that Captain Scahuland stated the information, and we all know we heard it, perhaps you and the others who doubt the information was stated should all "chip in" and order the video. Then you will hear what the rest of us heard. :)

I don't recall entering into any discussions about WHO picked up Haleigh from the bus stop. If you could give me a link to my own words, I'd appreciate it. If not, I'd also appreciate you're NOT putting words into my mouth.

TIA.

Crescent City is barely 20 minutes' drive from Satsuma. The possibility of the van getting to and from there is within the realm of possibility.

Ronald is confirmed to have said to LE that he picked up Haleigh at the bus stop that day. I do not see where LE says anything more than that is what they were told. However, I do have a question which was never successfully answered......When did Ronald Cummings get any sleep from Sunday through to Tuesday? Various statements made on this website have him doing landscaping/tree cutting that day. If at 8 or so in the morning, he is racing through the bus stop to get Haleigh to school, then on to the tree job, then racing back home in time to get Haleigh from the bus, drop her off at home and let her love on him and then take off for work at 4 (knowing that the bus doesn't even get to the bus stop til 3:45), that's a lot of racing around for the poor guy just on Monday. Then to work his shift, come home at 3:25 or so to find a nightmare waiting for him, punching a door and bloodying his knuckles, being incapable of helping LE due to his state of mind......It makes me dizzy just thinking of how hard he was going that entire day!
------------
I agree, I can only find that LE states that Ron stated that he picked Haleigh up from the bus stop. I can not find LE confirming this. How did Misty pick up her brother's children at the bus stop on that Monday? If she didn't have the blue van? It is my understanding that she cared for her brother's children that day and picked them up at the bus stop along with picking up Haleigh. It would really be nice if LE would share just a few details that they have investigated and ruled true or not true...... Another little tid bit that bothers me. Then there's the statement concerning the damage on the van. Who really made the statement about "Tell me you did not put a scratch on my van". In my words. I have read that Misty asked it, and I have read that that was reported incorrectly and the question was asked to Misty. To me, this is an important statement. :banghead:

Maybe we should all chip in. Since a lot of people swore they heard TN saying that she picked Haleigh up in that infamous NG clip, it appears that it's a bit risky business not doubting what someone else heard on a TV show long ago.. I mean, it was in March and even if Schauland was on a show saying something, what was his exact wording? No one can remember that now if there's no transcript. It might make a difference if he says: "We have verified that..." or "That's what we've been told", etc.

Not to distrust anyone but I have been wrong lots of times about things that I was sure that I heard or things that I was sure that I remembered hearing,

I have posted how you can get the transcript of the March 3rd show, anyone that wants to get it for themselves can go for it. I am done with the pms etc about it. If I order and pay for it and post it someone will still have an issue with it because it was me that did it, so maybe someone that noone has issues with can take care of it. I thought this was about all working together not about who provides what information obviously I was wrong.

I have posted how you can get the transcript of the March 3rd show, anyone that wants to get it for themselves can go for it. I am done with the pms etc about it. If I order and pay for it and post it someone will still have an issue with it because it was me that did it, so maybe someone that noone has issues with can take care of it. I thought this was about all working together not about who provides what information obviously I was wrong.

Really busy...it is okay. It is NOT about you providing the info. The questions are valid and would be asked of anyone. It's not you. This is about HaLeigh and everyone is frustrated that it is taking so long and we have no new info from LE.

My opinion only
Count me out. I trust the posters who say they saw it on HLN. The people who believe them don't need to "chip in" for anything.

Busy has done an outstanding job in the search for the truth and to find Haleigh. The hours, days, weeks, and months she has spent working on this case with those phone calls, research, emails, and everything else is beyond the call of duty here. Bravo, Busy!!

I believe LE knows with 100% certainty who picked Haleigh up that day. The only thing that would matter about the bus stop is if someone was not normally there and took an interest in Haleigh. We would not find this information being broadcast from LE, imo.

The transcript from the NG was incorrect. TN said "my son" p/u'd Haleigh.
NG should make a correction on that tape. Isn't it on youtube still?

Tn wasn't there when RC went to the bus stop
Ron wasn't home to know if Misty opened a door

But both of these people seem to know exactly what goes on when they are not even around...

Count me out. I trust the posters who say they saw it on HLN. The people who believe them don't need to "chip in" for anything.

Busy has done an outstanding job in the search for the truth and to find Haleigh. The hours, days, weeks, and months she has spent working on this case with those phone calls, research, emails, and everything else is beyond the call of duty here. Bravo, Busy!!

I believe LE knows with 100% certainty who picked Haleigh up that day. The only thing that would matter about the bus stop is if someone was not normally there and took an interest in Haleigh. We would not find this information being broadcast from LE, imo.

The "thanks" button was not enough. Thank you so much for posting this, I agree completely with all of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!