Haleigh's Bus Stop

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think Misty was in the back seat with a knocked out Haleigh.

But JS stated he saw her get off the bus that afternoon..How does a knocked out Haleigh fit in with the statments he claims he made to LE and the story he told AH? JMO

If JS is telling the truth about being told he was one of the last four people to see Haleigh, then that brings us back to was she or wasn't she in school.

Is he referring to others at the bus stop maybe?

But JS stated he saw her get off the bus that afternoon..How does a knocked out Haleigh fit in with the statments he claims he made to LE and the story he told AH? JMO

I think that morning he hit her hard enough to knock her out and was headed to the ER with her. He hit her in the side or the back of the head. I think she came to on the way to the ER and they went ahead and took her to school.

If JS is telling the truth about being told he was one of the last four people to see Haleigh, then that brings us back to was she or wasn't she in school.

The last time he saw Haleigh was at the bus stop that afternoon. Him and his girlfriend were waiting there. So the gf would have been 1 of those 4 too.

So it seems the FBI had a light bulb moment when JS told them about Haleigh being picked up at the bus stop. Wonder where they were going with that?

What I find odd is that the FBI said that JS was one of the last four to see Haleigh ALIVE. Did they already know that she was dead, KWIM? Why not just say "you were one of the last ones to see her".

It also seems that Misty was at the bus stop complaining to Lindsey and an unidentified male about the drugs she got. And then they just pulled off. Wonder if that was Tommy with her? Tommy later shows up at the mh around 5ish? Maybe she got the bad stuff from Tommy? Maybe Misty asked for her money back or replacement? Just throwing out stuff, forgive me.

So it seems the FBI had a light bulb moment when JS told them about Haleigh being picked up at the bus stop. Wonder where they were going with that?

What I find odd is that the FBI said that JS was one of the last four to see Haleigh ALIVE. Did they already know that she was dead, KWIM? Why not just say "you were one of the last ones to see her".

It also seems that Misty was at the bus stop complaining to Lindsey and an unidentified male about the drugs she got. And then they just pulled off. Wonder if that was Tommy with her? Tommy later shows up at the mh around 5ish? Maybe she got the bad stuff from Tommy? Maybe Misty asked for her money back or replacement? Just throwing out stuff, forgive me.

To me it seemed like the light bulb moment was when he told them about ron racing away from the bus stop that morning.

The last time he saw Haleigh was at the bus stop that afternoon. Him and his girlfriend were waiting there. So the gf would have been 1 of those 4 too.

Well there's a few more people who would have been the last to see Haleigh ALIVE....If the FBI is telling JS that he is one of them (seeing Haleigh at bus stop) let's see....

JS (bus stop)
Ron (before work:waitasec:after bus stop)
Misty (the in house babysitter all day:waitasec:)
GMS (dropped off laundry around 7p)
the Aunt (if she was with GMS, she would've seen Haleigh too, right?)
Tommy (went to mh around 5ish, kids outside playing:waitasec:)
A/C man (supposedly at mh that afternoon:waitasec:)

Well I've counted 7 people to see Haleigh before bedtime 8p. FBI says there's only 4 sooo IMO 3 of these people don't count. JMO though

OK..IF JS was told he was one of the last four people to see haleigh and his girlfriend was also one of those people who are the third and fourth people to have seen her?
I suspect if she really got off that bus the bus driver would have been the third person..
Who is the fourth?
That to me is confusing and also blows my theory to HELL-O and back...since JS stated Haleigh got into the van with Misty...
Also, JS stated Austin got into the van with Misty too, and from what he stated I gathered there may have been a couple of more kids in the van also...JMO

another thing I noticed...this guy said that he was told by the FBI that he was one of the last people to see Haleigh alive. so, they knew even then.

LE will not even clear people on LDT everything is tight-lipped. I find it hard an FBI agent will tell someone he was one of the last 4 people to see her alive.

I asked LC who picked up Haleigh and she said she did not know.....

There are no clear answers from anyone.

LE will not even clear people on LDT everything is tight-lipped. I find it hard an FBI agent will tell someone he was one of the last 4 people to see her alive.

I asked LC who picked up Haleigh and she said she did not know.....

There are no clear answers from anyone.

I can't think of any reason Jerry would lie about seeing LC there.

BBM.. RED Ronnie Boy...

I imagine he might have picked up Austin since he had to pass that way to the bus stop.. I recall Misty saying she sometimes drove Haleigh and her nephew to school..JMO

And where is that Tatt?:waitasec:

I think we have been deceived by both..LE and the players...period. LE's reason was to protect the integrity of the case. When I look back, hardly anything matches up with what we knew or thought we knew.

What time did the school bus leave the stop at Buffalo Bluff? RC did not put Haleigh on bus to go because he didn't even have her with him. He had to go get her at AS's (speculation)It may be assumed that rc was on his way to GMA's to get Haleigh to take her to school since he was driving so crazy, he was obviously late.

So, with that in mind, Haleigh was late for school. The attendant must have marked her absent and then it was changed when he arrived at school. The late was never put on her record. The least that could be done is an accurate school attendnce record. Of course we don't have that either. We have nothing. Funny they never corrected it but yet they added absences for some time afer the 9th.

What happened to the shirt that was stained by Haleigh spilling something? Did this occur in the car? If rc was driving like a maniac and Haleigh was in it, I can see how she soiled it. RC appears to have a problem with his driving..accidents, reckless, so this is no surprise for me to think he once again, endangered someone.

Darn shame he keeps his windows so heavily tinted or JS and others could have seen who was in the car.

The vid with JS: When he's talking about how LE is handling RC/MC & crew:

"We're making you feel like you're clear to give you enough rope to hang yourself with"

To me, that was priceless.

So we have no one confirming Haleigh's arrival at school but we do have JS's confirmation later that day. I hope and pray he is accurate. I also hope he was questioned on Feb 10 so he memory was fresh.

All theories are resting on his sighting.

With so few children riding the bus from that stop there should be many witnesses. Haleigh should stand out. She was a bouncy happy child with long curls; the bus driver would't forget her, I''m sure.

What's that about RC being in JS's house threatening him? I've never heard this before. JS's gf says "He came over looking for answers from my father-in-law trying to help him out and he didn't get the answers he was looking for and he was ticked off"

Did JS say that misty and Lindsey were talking but Lindsey was in a red vehicle? Sorry if this has been answered before, again I am w/o any research ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock