Haleigh's Bus Stop

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya think? However, I'm not following you that this has all been done to protect the integrity of the case... This is the biggest mess I have ever encountered in regards to the disappearance of a child..
Now I readily admit I have never followed a case as closely as I have this one and I do remember wondering what was wrong with the investigators who were handling the Jon Benet Ramsey case and thinking they needed to go back to school and learn how to investigate a murder, however this case and the way LE has handled it from the beginning IMHO is suspicious to say the least...JMO
Watching the bus stop video has me wondering, & I'm almost scared to ask, but is the FBI still involved? The guy in the video seemed to think they were on the top of their game, so wth happened? What happened since that video to make this case so messy? When Tommy put himself @ that trailer, why wasn't he given a LDT then? What road was LE going down, that made this 'bombshell' so unimportant? Actually, I think they focused in on Misty & used that information for nothing more than to corraborate their 'she wasn't home' theory-all the while missing the implications. I don't think LE is going after Ron. I think they bought into his BS. I think @ some point, they eliminated every possibility but Misty. & that's why this case is such a mess & that's why this case hasn't been solved. cuz Misty didn't do it. I think they've been barking up the wrong tree for almost a year, & they'll take her down for drug trafficking, before they'll admit it. Misty doesn't have the IQ to pull this charade off. If Misty had done this, that girl would be on her own. Ron & Tommy both would've ratted her out. They would not go to prison to protect her reputation. HA!

Yep, YS, and I have no problem believing this . RC came over to ask if JS's fathe would intervene at DCF for him. He was told they couldn't do that.

RC apparently does not have a problem asking people to help him out with his image. He also requested TM's help with a problem. He wanted TM to get Tommy to drop charges against him.

RC is a player...big time.

Which means, once again, did Haleigh ever make it to Kindergaten that day. If it wasn't for JS seeing her this case could be pieced together easier..

I am at a loss. It makes no sense. Monday, the 9th makes no sense. What we have just doesn't fit, imo...never has

IIRC, didn't Santos give RC a tattoo at one time?

"I saw Haleigh get off the bus" seems like an easy favor to ask your neighbor, for someone who's asked total strangers for their help in getting criminal charges dropped.

IIRC, didn't Santos give RC a tattoo at one time?
"I saw Haleigh get off the bus" seems like an easy favor to ask your neighbor, for someone who's asked total strangers for their help in getting criminal charges dropped.

BBM RED he claims he gave Ron C the Haleigh tattoo.

BBM Green So are you thinking JS made up the story and really didn't see Haleigh get off the bus that afternoon?

Ron C stated he picked up Haleigh from the bus stop, JS claims Misty picked Haleigh up.. At one time a poster here at WS who claims to be a local stated Ron C also showed up at the bus stop to pick up Haleigh and stated when Ron C realized Misty had picked her up and drove off in the opposite direction of the MH, he went in the same direction, as she did, looking for her..

JS claims Ron C showed up at his father's house right after the incident with Geraldo and wanted his father to help him..JS also claims he believes Ron C threatened him concerning his children that day..

I'm so confused and utterly disgusted right now I can't sleep so I'm just rambling..

I just cannot imagine people inserting themselves in this case just to lie..
Also, IF JS did not see Haleigh get off that bus and she was not in school that day, LE should have arrested Ron C the second he opened his mouth and claimed he picked her up.. JMO

Since most of us from the very beginning believed misty is involved in this and ron either is or knows something, it seems we are all starting to doubt ourselves. Our instincts are good.

The reasons we are questioning our own good sense is because we are not sure if LE is playing them or not playing them. At one point, it was obvious to me they were playing with them. It looked like they were focused on misty and ignoring rc. Never once have they focused on rc and this left us ask are they playing him and letting him think he is off the hook.

Emeral has made a good point..if rc lied about picking up Haleigh, LE should have been focusing. They also should have been tracking all the calls he made that night. Now, why haven't they got very far with the calls. Were they available or was there a problem with the calls? Was he at the bus stop? Are we being thrown off the track again?

We now have people at the bus stop seeing Lindsey, possibly tommy (unidentified male), misty, ron chasing misty and three vehicles of the cummings, croslins at that bus stop. Have the other parents been identified and how many were there? If rc told the truth and LE knew it and he had a slam dunk for work, why in the world wouldn't they clear him? That would put the squeeze on misty, big time. It is hard for me to imagine a small town operation like Putnam being able to carry off the amount of plotting it requires to bamboozle the public.

I can't get it out of my head that rc has to know something about Haleigh. He married the key and was with her for a year. He knows her better than anyone. Yet we know nothing and he says nothing.

LE tells us not a stranger. LE keeps pressing misty and now tommy, Lindsey. LE leaves rc completely alone (to our kge) Miller and Klass both say rc is not involved in this.

I will defer to Furhman on this. He says the best way to handle this case is to not let ANYTHING out. You can not give these sort of people one clue onto where you are or where you are going. If you do, you will never solve it. Detectives have certain ways of handling each case and this case requires squeezing from the inside.

Where does that leave us Sleuths? I am getting confused and disoriented with all this nonsense coming out of their mouths. I feel like screaming..I swear.

Since most of us from the very beginning believed misty is involved in this and ron either is or knows something, it seems we are all starting to doubt ourselves. Our instincts are good.

The reasons we are questioning our own good sense is because we are not sure if LE is playing them or not playing them. At one point, it was obvious to me they were playing with them. It looked like they were focused on misty and ignoring rc. Never once have they focused on rc and this left us ask are they playing him and letting him think he is off the hook.

Emeral has made a good point..if rc lied about picking up Haleigh, LE should have been focusing. They also should have been tracking all the calls he made that night. Now, why haven't they got very far with the calls. Were they available or was there a problem with the calls? Was he at the bus stop? Are we being thrown off the track again?

We now have people at the bus stop seeing Lindsey, possibly tommy (unidentified male), misty, ron chasing misty and three vehicles of the cummings, croslins at that bus stop. Have the other parents been identified and how many were there? If rc told the truth and LE knew it and he had a slam dunk for work, why in the world wouldn't they clear him? That would put the squeeze on misty, big time. It is hard for me to imagine a small town operation like Putnam being able to carry off the amount of plotting it requires to bamboozle the public.

I can't get it out of my head that rc has to know something about Haleigh. He married the key and was with her for a year. He knows her better than anyone. Yet we know nothing and he says nothing.

LE tells us not a stranger. LE keeps pressing misty and now tommy, Lindsey. LE leaves rc completely alone (to our kge) Miller and Klass both say rc is not involved in this.
I will defer to Furhman on this. He says the best way to handle this case is to not let ANYTHING out. You can not give these sort of people one clue onto where you are or where you are going. If you do, you will never solve it. Detectives have certain ways of handling each case and this case requires squeezing from the inside.

Where does that leave us Sleuths? I am getting confused and disoriented with all this nonsense coming out of their mouths. I feel like screaming..I swear.

BBM and so does NeJames, or so he states.. Personally, I cannot imagine any of them believing Ron C isn't involved unless for some reason they just can't fathom a father lying about what really happened to their own flesh and blood due to their own personal losses..
Now that doesn't apply to NeJames, so I don't have a clue as to the method behind the madness concerning his statements about Ronald Cummings especially after the Anthonys...One would think he would have learned... Fool me once, shame on you.. Fool me twice, shame on me...JMO

BBM RED I can relate, and as you can tell I'm feeling the anguish myself....JMO

One more thing.. And this was just after five days.. TM stated he was told to leave and LE stated they never asked him to leave... So who in the HELL-O was lying....And WHY?

So so many inconsistencies from the beginning..
Ron claims he picked up Haleigh, witnesses state Misty picked up Haleigh..
And the list of inconsistencies from LE and everyone involved continues.. For over 14 months now..Nothing but inconsistencies.. Personally I prefer to call them LIES..

JMO

Hi Emerl...We can take comfort in the fact that Klass, Miller and Nejames are not Detectives I wish Furhman was there. He called the Caylee case in the first few hours he arrived. He also gave us info on the car and the calls she made.

Seems like they only rule out people in a missing child's case when it is a stranger abduction. I have just about given up hope. When LE makes an arrest, I guess we will know. They had to get something of importance from the MH/and or vehicles. They just can't pinpoint the perp.

But the bus stop people should know the truth. Are we getting it? AH stated once that he gives LE a heads up and ask them if it is ok? He said concerning one thing, they just gave him a blank stare. They have to be concerned with his interviews and what he puts out there. AH has not said and LE has not said.

...I don't know anything. I used to think I knew a tiny bit but that has been blown to bits.

Hi Emerl...We can take comfort in the fact that Klass, Miller and Nejames are not Detectives I wish Furhman was there. He called the Caylee case in the first few hours he arrived. He also gave us info on the car and the calls she made.

Seems like they only rule out people in a missing child's case when it is a stranger abduction. I have just about given up hope. When LE makes an arrest, I guess we will know. They had to get something of importance from the MH/and or vehicles. They just can't pinpoint the perp.

But the bus stop people should know the truth. Are we getting it? AH stated once that he gives LE a heads up and ask them if it is ok? He said concerning one thing, they just gave him a blank stare. They have to be concerned with his evidence and what he puts out there.
...I don't know anything. I used to think I knew a tiny bit but that has been blown to bits.

Guess I'm just too old and stubborn to admit I don't know anything..
Perhaps, I need to Let Go.. But then I feel like I'm abandoning Haleigh...JMO

I'm going to try to catch some zzzz's..

BBM Green So are you thinking JS made up the story and really didn't see Haleigh get off the bus that afternoon?

Ron C stated he picked up Haleigh from the bus stop, JS claims Misty picked Haleigh up.. At one time a poster here at WS who claims to be a local stated Ron C also showed up at the bus stop to pick up Haleigh and stated when Ron C realized Misty had picked her up and drove off in the opposite direction of the MH, he went in the same direction, as she did, looking for her..

JS claims Ron C showed up at his father's house right after the incident with Geraldo and wanted his father to help him..JS also claims he believes Ron C threatened him concerning his children that day..

I'm so confused and utterly disgusted right now I can't sleep so I'm just rambling..

Also, IF JS did not see Haleigh get off that bus and she was not in school that day, LE should have arrested Ron C the second he opened his mouth and claimed he picked her up.. JMO

Noooo, I have no real reason to believe Santos is lying. My post was just some late night rambling from someone else who couldn't sleep, LOL. I made the post basically in response to the two from Whisp that I quoted.

Like Whisp and many of you, I am at least curious about why we have never heard positive confirmation of her school attendance that day from the school. There's no doubt that there seems to be an "unusual" marking on her attendance record for 2/9 as Whisp has doggedly pursued as a possibility. IF she wasn't in school, Santos' statement would have to be false.

Noooo, I have no real reason to believe Santos is lying. My post was just some late night rambling from someone else who couldn't sleep, LOL. I made the post basically in response to the two from Whisp that I quoted.

Like Whisp and many of you, I am at least curious about why we have never heard positive confirmation of her school attendance that day from the school. There's no doubt that there seems to be an "unusual" marking on her attendance record for 2/9 as Whisp has doggedly pursued as a possibility. IF she wasn't in school, Santos' statement would have to be false.

IF she wasn't in school, yes his statement would be false, and perhaps one could even chalk it up to he got his days mixed up, however, IF she wasn't in school, LE would know this to be fact, and they should have hauled Ron C in immediately when he first stated he picked her up from the school bus...And IIRC that statement was made by him within just a few hours after the 911 call was made..JMO

Also, IF JS did not see Haleigh get off that bus and she was not in school that day, LE should have arrested Ron C the second he opened his mouth and claimed he picked her up..
JMO

Bolding by me...I don't think Jerry S was lying or making things up, I think there were so many people who wanted Haleigh to be found that they really believed they might have a key or hold a piece of info that might help investigators to bring her home so they reported their information. The problem is, even Art Harris stated that there were other eye witnesses at the bus stop that corroborated what Ronald said happened at the bus stop that day. As I read here: http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/09/exlusive-haleigh-cummings-last-day/#more-2796

snip~Bus stop parents, Santos and Mullis, and another grandfather who is a regular but asked to remain nameless, insist it was Misty who picked up Haleigh the last day she went to school—not Ronald.

However, Ronald maintains he picked up Haleigh, drove her home on his lap, then went to work at PDM Bridge Company. Other unidentified witnesses back Ronald’s account, according to sources close to the case, but I never found them.

Like the famous Japanese movie, Rashoman, where more than a dozen eye witness accounts of the same crime differ, the Haleigh Cummings case has been plagued by so many witnesses with faulty memories, conflicting accounts, and downright deception, it’s been a nightmare for investigators who quickly ruled out stranger abduction to focus on those close to the family, then zeroed in on the last person to report Haleigh alive—Misty, the 17 year old babysitter Ronald married a month after his daughter vanished.~ end

There seems to be a lot of unidentified witnesses in this case. We see it mentioned here and about folks at PDM who haven't uttered a word. Perhaps they are not speaking to media or press because LE told them not to? JMO Also, I seem to be quoting your posts a lot. I hope you are not offended by that, I think you make great points and I like to talk them out.

Thanks, & I agree. I've tried to keep an open mind, but honestly, I'm gonna be shocked if Ron wasn't involved. If Misty gets charged, I hope LE shares the evidence, because frankly, I'll have a hard time believing that. Nancy Grace, along with Miller & Klaus, seem so sure, that I have to wonder if they have an inside source. Surely, a small time LE wouldn't use a national platform just to play head games with Ron. Wouldn't they just go after him? Them playing head games with Ron is making less & less sense. That guy @ the bus stop has me confused. HE even seemed to suspect Ron, & defend Misty. If we've been misled, I feel stupid, because I wrote CNN a nasty little email, (something, I've never done), about their coverage of this case. If I'm wrong, I'll owe them an apology.

But the bus stop people should know the truth. Are we getting it? AH stated once that he gives LE a heads up and ask them if it is ok? He said concerning one thing, they just gave him a blank stare. They have to be concerned with his interviews and what he puts out there. AH has not said and LE has not said.

I too wish they would bring Fuhrman in. I got his latest book, The Murder Business and it was excellent as is all his work. He stated in this book, but I can't find the exact wording right now, that the first thing to be wary of is when a POI states what they were doing when the crime took place.

In other words:

I was sleeping (Misty)
I was at werk (Ronald)
I was fishing for sturgeon in the SF Bay (Scott)
I was flying to Chicago (Simpson)

It goes on and on. You would have to be an excellent actor to put aside each and every emotion that would affect you, if you were the murderer, and on so many levels be able to function in a appropriate manner.

I remember when everyone was arrested for the drugs and a talking head in LE on NG said give them a year sitting in jail and one of them will talk.

I get the feeling they will talk when the sentencing is done and they see how long they are in for.

I too wish they would bring Fuhrman in. I got his latest book, The Murder Business and it was excellent as is all his work. He stated in this book, but I can't find the exact wording right now, that the first thing to be wary of is when a POI states what they were doing when the crime took place.

In other words:

I was sleeping (Misty)
I was at werk (Ronald)
I was fishing for sturgeon in the SF Bay (Scott)
I was flying to Chicago (Simpson)

It goes on and on. You would have to be an excellent actor to put aside each and every emotion that would affect you, if you were the murderer, and on so many levels be able to function in a appropriate manner.

My granddaughter loves to answer just like that. She's 6. "I don't know" is one of her faves. Another one is, with evidence clearly in place, the "well, so and so was doing ........ and I didn't do that." but totally missing that I wasn't asking about so and so, I was asking about what she had done.

When you're thinking of your alibi, in my mind, you've got some 'splainin' to do.

The tiny bit that I KNOW...is that those who have nothing to hide, hide nothing.....and every player involved in this case thus far, is hiding SOMETHING.

MOO and stuff.

That's what I'm getting at too, Whisp. Why would they say ALIVE? Maybe it's no big deal...IDK. Thinking about what JS said-he was ONE of the last FOUR people to see Haleigh alive and thinking about the timeline LE has given 8p-3a...From the time Haleigh got off the school bus up until 8p, there were at least SEVEN people that would have noticed Haleigh supposedly ALIVE. JS, Misty, Ron, Hank, A/C man, GMS, and the aunt. So who do we rule out? I just find it odd that GMS and the aunt would have been 2 of the last to see her alive IF they actually saw Haleigh outside on the porch eating around 7ish. Which I think is a "Crock". LE timeline begins when they (GMS/the aunt) supposedly left the mh. What LE finds crucial is the minutes AFTER they left. Lt. Greenwood said it was TN who was there. I'm just so confused. Are you confused yet? lol

Sorry if this has been discussed....trying to catch up.

BBM....IF, big IF, this part of the story is true. I'm starting to think the whole AC man, kids playing outside and all of the visitors that late afternoon/evening isn't a true story. Why would an AC man be servicing a unit in early February? Isn't it quite cool in Florida that time of the year? Seems a little odd to me, but that's JMO. This along with Misty saying Haleigh was fine then, or something to that effect, and doing wheelies on her bike. GGMS saying the kids were eating on the porch, etc. It's like they're trying to make us think everything was hunky dorey at the MH at that time. IMO....things were not hunky dorey.

If it's not true, JS, his gf, the bus drivrer and Misty and/or Ron could have been the last 4 people to see her alive. Supposedly, Misty headed away from the MH after picking up Haleigh. Something could have happened and Haleigh never made it home ALIVE after school.

After all we know today, and if JS was one of FOUR people to see Haleigh alive, I think something happened to her soon after she got off that bus and the Cummings clan and Misty went straight into cover-up mode.

All is JMO.

BBM

Good post Whisp. This should also be quite telling for us. If they are squeezing Misty and the Croslins, they must think they have info that they need to to bring charges against one or more of the Cummings. TN has been VERY quiet since Ron's arrest. Maybe she's thinking out of sight, out of mind. IMO....she's heavily involved in this as is Ron. The Cummings would not protect Misty and her family IMO.

All is JMO.

I remember when everyone was arrested for the drugs and a talking head in LE on NG said give them a year sitting in jail and one of them will talk.

I get the feeling they will talk when the sentencing is done and they see how long they are in for.

Maybe they will talk if and when someone is charged with the crime of what happened to Haleigh. Hope that happens in this century.

We have no good information that Haleigh was actually at school. We have people claiming to see Ron speed past the bus stop that morning (and his story, much later in the game was that they went to his grandmother's for clothes). We don't have the bus driver stating Haleigh was on the bus that morning. We don't have the teacher or any student or parents of students saying their child said Haleigh was there at school. We don't know if she really rode the bus home. We don't know who picked her up. We don't know what she did (although the story we were eventually given was that she was riding her bike playing with other kids). We don't know what she had for dinner. We don't know who all saw her and at what time. We don't know whether she was truly placed in bed at 8. The movie story was changed. What she was wearing was changed. Where she was sleeping was changed. How Misty discovered her gone was changed. The time Ron arrived home and when and how he was notified by Misty has changed. the only thing that has stayed consistent is that the 911 call came in at 3:27 a.m., Feb 10, 2009.

That's a lot of unknown.

BBM

Good post Whisp. This should also be quite telling for us. If they are squeezing Misty and the Croslins, they must think they have info that they need to to bring charges against one or more of the Cummings. TN has been VERY quiet since Ron's arrest. Maybe she's thinking out of sight, out of mind. IMO....she's heavily involved in this as is Ron. The Cummings would not protect Misty and her family IMO.

All is JMO.

BBM On the other hand the Croslins would not protect the Cummings family IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3