Haleigh's Bus Stop

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not one darn fact in this case makes sense..always a contradiction where anything is said by ron or misty.

BBM

Good post Whisp. This should also be quite telling for us. If they are squeezing Misty and the Croslins, they must think they have info that they need to to bring charges against one or more of the Cummings. TN has been VERY quiet since Ron's arrest. Maybe she's thinking out of sight, out of mind. IMO....she's heavily involved in this as is Ron. The Cummings would not protect Misty and her family IMO.

All is JMO.

Thanks watchinginky for bringing up TN and her glaring silence. For the longest time she was all over the place with plenty to say. She was always availabe for the working press. I noticed that once her son was arrested with the drug charges, she's been silent and in hiding.
I believe she's laying low because LE had been investigating her about her son's drug business. What she knew, when she knew it and how involved was she in his charges. She was so quick to defend Misty and praise her son immediately after Haleigh disappeared, but I don't think she wants to come forward now because TN doesn't want anyone to question her. I take her absence as a sure-fire signal she's been approached by LE.
As for LE, they are not going to give us a single peep about this case. Having worked with cops as a reporter, I can tell you the more silent they are, the more they know. At least that's been my experience. It may be otherwise but I can only measure by my own dealings with LE.
It might be just a hunch or a wish, but I believe LE has figured out what role Ron played in Haliegh going missing. They tagged Misty as a key as a way to scare Ron as well as needing something, some information, from Misty to seal their beliefs of what happened to Haleigh.
So when you ask, why haven't they arrested Ron concerning Haleigh, well all I can say is that LE has only one chance to charge someone, make the charges stick and get a conviction.
It will take time but I think they are closing ranks on Misty who is miserable being locked up. If her brother gets out on bail and Ron too, she may decided to explode. But, I see Misty as not ready to face whatever her sentence would be. She's not very bright and she seems to change her mind about her future and fate every time we see a jail house video of her.
Time, everyone, time is what we need to see a solution to all this confusion. If we are confused, imagine how the principals (Misty and the rest of the Croslins and the Cummings) might be. They know what happened but they've not getting any hints what the cops know for sure either.
It's all just my opinion. Take what you will from it and leave the rest.

I find one particular comment from Santos interesting. In the second interview, Santos says that RC was trying to remind him who he was and said something about him doing "my wife's tattoo". He had to be talking about Crystal because he wasn't married to MC at that time. Yes, I know they were never married but he must have considered her his wife--and he didn't even say ex-wife. There were also very early comments about RC trying to get back together with CS just a month or 2 before the disappearance. (I believe Crystal mentioned it) That would mean that the 2 had to have been in contact with each other--at least by phone. I am trying to clear my brain of all the red herrings that have been thrown in here and I DO remember that very early on neither of the 2 parents said anything bad about the other and even hugged.

Here's where I go into theory, but I don't want to separate from the clip that brought it to mind. We do know for a fact that Crystal was going to be going to court for nonpayment of child support. Granted, these people are not brilliant, but they do know that Crystal could not make that back payment. What if they planned a fake abduction to gain public sympathy and money TOGETHER. Bear with me here folks, lol. According to Misty, TN BEGGED her to babysit that night. RC knew she would be dead to the world and it was the perfect time to remove Haleigh and spirit her off somewhere--distant relative or whatever and claim kidnapping. This plan had the added advantage of being able to get rid of Misty because of her irresponsibility. But, hey guess what? Misty woke up in the middle of it. The person who came in the house had to identify themself to her to prevent being shot--she slept with a gun. They had no choice. Misty had to be told about the plan. Being the con artist that she is, she says--here's my price: you guys have to treat me like gold, RC marries me, and I get a share of the money. Lots of phone calls, giving and taking and everyone sworn to secrecy. Agreed. Misty gets her man, TN and GGS gush all over her. Six months down the road, Misty wants more since she is taking the brunt of LE's suspicions--they all start turning on one another, agree to divorce, distrust abounds. However, the hitch is that if any one of them turns in someone else, they expose themself to the same legal charges. Misty is the outsider here and they all begin throwing subtle red herrings out. Misty and family all have past brushes with the law--but nothing can be totally pointed at her so she doesn't spill the beans on the whole crew. OK--commence the tomato throwing! LOL

Hi doobie, I like any theory that says Haleigh is safe and alive.
So..... the plan as you state it backfires when CS immediately goes on TV with lawyer in tow, to make allegations of abuse against Haleigh with photos. She then teams up with Geraldo to claim RC was violent to her as well. No police reports or paper trail to support anything. Then adds the drug use of RC's to further seal the deal. H3ll hath no fury.
The team then gets upset with who is getting the most donation money. Would love to see some documentation on those donations!

The problem I see with this is LE's focus on MC and family. If only something like your theory could have happened, and she could come home alive what rejoicing there would be.

I spent some time last night listening to the four AH interview tapes with J Santos and his girlfriend Stephanie. There's several revealing parts that cleared up some questions and misconceptions that I had. For example, I had always thought that whoever Misty was complaining to about the "bad chit from last night" was in the van with her. Turns out that there was a red car that pulled up alsongside the van at the bus stop and Misty had the conversation with the cars occupants, one of whom was Lindsey. I snipped the portion of the tape with this part:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYEbYK8RPb4

It's interesting to note that Santos got the impression that Misty was disturbed with the car's occupants as possibly being the source of the "bad chit".

I spent some time last night listening to the four AH interview tapes with J Santos and his girlfriend Stephanie. There's several revealing parts that cleared up some questions and misconceptions that I had. For example, I had always thought that whoever Misty was complaining to about the "bad chit from last night" was in the van with her. Turns out that there was a red car that pulled up alsongside the van at the bus stop and Misty had the conversation with the cars occupants, one of whom was Lindsey. I snipped the portion of the tape with this part:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYEbYK8RPb4

It's interesting to note that Santos got the impression that Misty was disturbed with the car's occupants as possibly being the source of the "bad chit".

I wonder if JS noticed Tommy in the car as the male occupant? It's weird how he knew the female was Lindsey but did not seem to know, maybe, who the male was. If he knew Lindsey i'm quite sure he would know who Tommy was or what he looked like. Did he not recognize him? hmmm

I really believe that it was Tommy who was with Lindsey and Misty probably did get some "bad chit" from him or one of HIS connects. That's why I also believe that Tommy ended up at the mh shortly after the kids got home from school. That would explain why he was at the mh around 5ish:waitasec: with his kids. Maybe he went to share some of his "good stuff" with her, he probably felt like he owed her that.

I wonder if someone overheard the whole conversation Misty had with Lindsey at the bus stop? The reason why I ask this is because maybe someone overheard Misty say where she was headed after leaving the bus stop. By the time Tommy supposedly showed up at the mh Misty was back there. Perfect timing maybe? IDK jmo

I wonder if JS noticed Tommy in the car as the male occupant? It's weird how he knew the female was Lindsey but did not seem to know, maybe, who the male was. If he knew Lindsey i'm quite sure he would know who Tommy was or what he looked like. Did he not recognize him? hmmm

I really believe that it was Tommy who was with Lindsey and Misty probably did get some "bad chit" from him or one of HIS connects. That's why I also believe that Tommy ended up at the mh shortly after the kids got home from school. That would explain why he was at the mh around 5ish:waitasec: with his kids. Maybe he went to share some of his "good stuff" with her, he probably felt like he owed her that.

I wonder if someone overheard the whole conversation Misty had with Lindsey at the bus stop? The reason why I ask this is because maybe someone overheard Misty say where she was headed after leaving the bus stop. By the time Tommy supposedly showed up at the mh Misty was back there. Perfect timing maybe? IDK jmo

IIRC, Santos said he couldn't see who was driving or didn't know who was driving.

FWIW, I don't believe Jerry Santos to be a very credible witness to anything. Seems he has a reputation to not be especially truthful. JMO.

I started listening to these AH tapes last night to try and understand in which direction Misty left from the bus stop since I hadn't seen a link. Although Santos and his girlfriend didn't say for sure, I got the impression from their statements that Misty did leave going away from the house.

This impression is somewhat bolstered by the knowledge that apparently Chelsea didn't have wheels and needed to borrow the van. Since we know that the van was in Chelsea's possession later that night, Misty taking the van to Crescent City from the bus stop does not seem illogical. All of this supports a line of travel out Buffalo Bluff Road to US Hwy 17 going south to Paradise Shores in Crescent City.

One of the more extreme searches involved more than 100 LE officials slowly walking BOTH sides of a TWELVE MILE stretch of Highway 17 between Buffalo Bluff and Paradise Shores.

6-hour search for Haleigh Cummings turns up empty

March 12, 2009

SATSUMA - More than 100 law-enforcement officials spent six hours today combing a 12-mile grassy stretch along U.S. Highway 17 just north of Crescent City, searching for any clues regarding the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings.

Putnam County sheriff's Capt. Dick Schauland said nothing was found that would help find the missing 5-year-old girl.

In today's search, investigators are slowly walking along the grassy area about 30 yards off each side of the highway between Buffalo Bluff Road and Paradise Shores Road just north of Crescent City, according to Putnam sheriff's Lt. Johnny Greenwood.

Greenwood said the search is not being conducted because of any new tips or leads in connection to Haleigh's disappearance.

"We're not looking for anything specific. We're just looking," he said. "It's just part of the process."

U.S. 17, a two-lane road, is open to traffic during the search.

Besides the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, other agencies involved include deputy sheriffs from St. Johns County, Clay County, Marion County, and officials with the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office Academy, U.S. Coast Guard, Florida Wildlife Commission, and the Bradford County Horse Posse.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...story?track=rss

IMO, this indicates that LE knows where Misty went, and it wasn't home. I'm impressed with the dedication of a search where 100 LE officials combed this long stretch of highway.

BTW, notice the date of the search. It's impossible for me to understand why the father and EVERY SINGLE member of his family wasn't out there searching or at the very least there to thank them and maybe give these dedicated officers a cold drink of water or something.

But silly me! They had more important things to do, didn't they?

Attachments

• Wedding.jpg
    Wedding.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 12
How long does it take to drive to Chelsea's? She'd have had to be back in time to meet the AC guy if he really was there and recognized Haleigh and Misty. How did she get back?

Did they ever search the house where Timmy, Chelsea lived and Joe was staying at?

Hi doobie, I like any theory that says Haleigh is safe and alive.
So..... the plan as you state it backfires when CS immediately goes on TV with lawyer in tow, to make allegations of abuse against Haleigh with photos. She then teams up with Geraldo to claim RC was violent to her as well. No police reports or paper trail to support anything. Then adds the drug use of RC's to further seal the deal. H3ll hath no fury.
The team then gets upset with who is getting the most donation money. Would love to see some documentation on those donations!

The problem I see with this is LE's focus on MC and family. If only something like your theory could have happened, and she could come home alive what rejoicing there would be.

Hi Newstome--I know this is kind of illogical. I was trying to throw out a different scenario than the ones we've already looked at. Namely, that Misty wasn't supposed to be part of this, but kind of fell into the middle of it and they needed to keep her under their control. As far as the beginning of the blame game, I was thinking red herring. Every bit of drama that came out little by little was--LE is getting too close. Let's throw another wrench in there and get them off track again. Like I said--I've had about 300 theories and just wanted to put something different out there to look at.

FWIW, I don't believe Jerry Santos to be a very credible witness to anything. Seems he has a reputation to not be especially truthful. JMO.

1- WELCOME cookie!

BBM :)

who in this case DOES have a rep to tell the truth? Every single one of the "players", if you will, have been caught in lies, it is all in the media thread, and papa does a great job at pointing that out in some of the u tube videos, that papa has made.

Really? Do you suspect he lied about Haleigh getting off that bus because he is in cahoots with The Cummings Clan?

I started listening to these AH tapes last night to try and understand in which direction Misty left from the bus stop since I hadn't seen a link. Although Santos and his girlfriend didn't say for sure, I got the impression from their statements that Misty did leave going away from the house.

This impression is somewhat bolstered by the knowledge that apparently Chelsea didn't have wheels and needed to borrow the van. Since we know that the van was in Chelsea's possession later that night, Misty taking the van to Crescent City from the bus stop does not seem illogical. All of this supports a line of travel out Buffalo Bluff Road to US Hwy 17 going south to Paradise Shores in Crescent City.

One of the more extreme searches involved more than 100 LE officials slowly walking BOTH sides of a TWELVE MILE stretch of Highway 17 between Buffalo Bluff and Paradise Shores.

IMO, this indicates that LE knows where Misty went, and it wasn't home. I'm impressed with the dedication of a search where 100 LE officials combed this long stretch of highway.

BTW, notice the date of the search. It's impossible for me to understand why the father and EVERY SINGLE member of his family wasn't out there searching or at the very least there to thank them and maybe give these dedicated officers a cold drink of water or something.

But silly me! They had more important things to do, didn't they?

Thanks Papa this bit of information helps. Didn't Tommy say that the Mexican drug dealers were from Cresent City? Or down that way? I hate to even think this, but what if THEY owed the dealers for the bad chit? Maybe it was Tommy and Lindsey that owed the debt, not RC? Tommy admits to being at the MH and claims Misty wasn't home, that could have been the plan, to make it look like the kids were alone. If Misty took Haleigh or even Tommy to pay off the debt, they may have known Ron was into them too, and let him think that is what went down? IDK, just rolling off stuff here. I really don't want to think that was Haleigh fate. :furious:

How long does it take to drive to Chelsea's? She'd have had to be back in time to meet the AC guy if he really was there and recognized Haleigh and Misty. How did she get back?

Did they ever search the house where Timmy, Chelsea lived and Joe was staying at?

I don't know how far it is from Satsuma to Crescent City, but I suspect IF the incident happened when Misty was enroute to T and C's house she called one of her brothers.. If Timmy didn't have transportation to get to her she may have driven over there herself, or called Tommy to go get Timmy..
If the incident occurred after she arrived there, I would imagine Timmy drove her back to Satsuma..
And to my knowledge there hasn't been any information released about T and C's house being searched for evidence... All just my opinion..

One thing I do feel cerain of though If Haleigh was placed in or under that dumpster for any length of time that afternoon/ evening, I can't see Misty doing this... Ron C, Tommy, Timmy and Jo, yes, but not Misty...

Also, is it true and has it been proven Timmy was in Satsuma that night? And IIRC it has been stated Ron was seen in Crescent City that afternoon/evening...JMO

JMO

Chelsea said she had the blue van that day....so if Misty picked Haleigh up at the bus stop, when and how did Chelsea get it? Joe maybe? I am very confused today.

Tommy and Lyndsy had a red truck...didn't they have a red car too, I thought I saw that posted on here somewhere.

Not sure if this helps: http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Sat...ty&2s=FL&2y=US&2l=29.43&2g=-81.510803&2v=CITY

without knowing the exact address, mapquest says it takes 23 min. I doubt Timmy and Chelsea's house was searched immediately after Haleigh was reported gone because they lived out of the general area and Chelsea states she and Timmy went to Satsuma to be interviewed and take poly's etc...etc... I do not believe LE interviewed Joe, Misty says he wouldn't go down to where LE was on 2/10, S Hardy stated in an early press conference that investigators went to Florida to interview the cousin. Also, the blue van wasn't taken right away either. There was a window of opportunity for a cover up....imo

Ron also stated he picked her up at the bus stop....

Tn stated on NG that rc picked up Haleigh that day.

Santos sounds very convincing and told AH that he told the FBI and all agencies that Misty picked up Haleigh in the blue van.

Thanks watchinginky for bringing up TN and her glaring silence. For the longest time she was all over the place with plenty to say. She was always availabe for the working press. I noticed that once her son was arrested with the drug charges, she's been silent and in hiding.
I believe she's laying low because LE had been investigating her about her son's drug business. What she knew, when she knew it and how involved was she in his charges. She was so quick to defend Misty and praise her son immediately after Haleigh disappeared, but I don't think she wants to come forward now because TN doesn't want anyone to question her. I take her absence as a sure-fire signal she's been approached by LE.
As for LE, they are not going to give us a single peep about this case. Having worked with cops as a reporter, I can tell you the more silent they are, the more they know. At least that's been my experience. It may be otherwise but I can only measure by my own dealings with LE.
It might be just a hunch or a wish, but I believe LE has figured out what role Ron played in Haliegh going missing. They tagged Misty as a key as a way to scare Ron as well as needing something, some information, from Misty to seal their beliefs of what happened to Haleigh.
So when you ask, why haven't they arrested Ron concerning Haleigh, well all I can say is that LE has only one chance to charge someone, make the charges stick and get a conviction.
It will take time but I think they are closing ranks on Misty who is miserable being locked up. If her brother gets out on bail and Ron too, she may decided to explode. But, I see Misty as not ready to face whatever her sentence would be. She's not very bright and she seems to change her mind about her future and fate every time we see a jail house video of her.
Time, everyone, time is what we need to see a solution to all this confusion. If we are confused, imagine how the principals (Misty and the rest of the Croslins and the Cummings) might be. They know what happened but they've not getting any hints what the cops know for sure either.
It's all just my opinion. Take what you will from it and leave the rest.

ITA with everything you said!
BBM... there is a reason for their silence, and as you stated, they only get one chance to do it right. When this case is presented to the prosecutor or to a grand jury, depending on what the crime is... the only thing that is going to make a difference is evidence... not opinions.

I think there must be evidence found in that MH of a crime happening. They were there for a very long time. Since r & m's DNA is all over that Mh, they can't pin it down..

Cookie is not the first person to say JS may not be telling the truth. Why does this case have to be so insane and rifled with so many more questions than answers?

We finally get something to sink our teeth in to and then we get thrown a wrench. cookie is not the first one to say this about JS.

Okay, let's assume Santos is correct. That means misty must have turned right onto BB and headed out towards the hwy, correct?

Papa, I agree with you that that stretch of hwy was not random for a search. They were looking for something thrown out of the car in that area. Paradise Shores? Now isn't that area the same place there was a Magnolia St. listed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico