Haleigh's Bus Stop

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since most of us from the very beginning believed misty is involved in this and ron either is or knows something, it seems we are all starting to doubt ourselves. Our instincts are good.

The reasons we are questioning our own good sense is because we are not sure if LE is playing them or not playing them. At one point, it was obvious to me they were playing with them. It looked like they were focused on misty and ignoring rc. Never once have they focused on rc and this left us ask are they playing him and letting him think he is off the hook.

Emeral has made a good point..if rc lied about picking up Haleigh, LE should have been focusing. They also should have been tracking all the calls he made that night. Now, why haven't they got very far with the calls. Were they available or was there a problem with the calls? Was he at the bus stop? Are we being thrown off the track again?

We now have people at the bus stop seeing Lindsey, possibly tommy (unidentified male), misty, ron chasing misty and three vehicles of the cummings, croslins at that bus stop. Have the other parents been identified and how many were there? If rc told the truth and LE knew it and he had a slam dunk for work, why in the world wouldn't they clear him? That would put the squeeze on misty, big time. It is hard for me to imagine a small town operation like Putnam being able to carry off the amount of plotting it requires to bamboozle the public.

I can't get it out of my head that rc has to know something about Haleigh. He married the key and was with her for a year. He knows her better than anyone. Yet we know nothing and he says nothing.

LE tells us not a stranger. LE keeps pressing misty and now tommy, Lindsey. LE leaves rc completely alone (to our kge) Miller and Klass both say rc is not involved in this.

I will defer to Furhman on this. He says the best way to handle this case is to not let ANYTHING out. You can not give these sort of people one clue onto where you are or where you are going. If you do, you will never solve it. Detectives have certain ways of handling each case and this case requires squeezing from the inside.

Where does that leave us Sleuths? I am getting confused and disoriented with all this nonsense coming out of their mouths. I feel like screaming..I swear.

Whisper,

I say, go with your gut feelings. We all had the same (almost all) feelings that Misty either wasn't home, or wasn't watching and something happened to Haleigh. We felt Ron had knowledge or some blame and that is why they protected each other. I go back to what the MH scene looked like, the 911 call, the way they acted and protected each other. I still feel, they are both to blame in what happened to Haleigh. They both know. JMO

ps don't scream, or we will all scream.

IF she wasn't in school, yes his statement would be false, and perhaps one could even chalk it up to he got his days mixed up, however, IF she wasn't in school, LE would know this to be fact, and they should have hauled Ron C in immediately when he first stated he picked her up from the school bus...And IIRC that statement was made by him within just a few hours after the 911 call was made..JMO

I agree, and the time line would have been different than 8 to 3am. They would have said Feb 9th or even the 8th. So I think she was in school, the question is did she ride the bus home? Who picked her up if she did? She may have left school early, we don't know. No one has really said, like a teacher that they saw her get on the bus, or she was fine in school that day, or anything like that.

BBM On the other hand the Croslins would not protect the Cummings family IMO.

I agree. All of the Croslins won't, but I think Misty would do anything for Ron. She's in love. :waitasec:

We have no good information that Haleigh was actually at school. We have people claiming to see Ron speed past the bus stop that morning (and his story, much later in the game was that they went to his grandmother's for clothes). We don't have the bus driver stating Haleigh was on the bus that morning. We don't have the teacher or any student or parents of students saying their child said Haleigh was there at school. We don't know if she really rode the bus home. We don't know who picked her up. We don't know what she did (although the story we were eventually given was that she was riding her bike playing with other kids). We don't know what she had for dinner. We don't know who all saw her and at what time. We don't know whether she was truly placed in bed at 8. The movie story was changed. What she was wearing was changed. Where she was sleeping was changed. How Misty discovered her gone was changed. The time Ron arrived home and when and how he was notified by Misty has changed. the only thing that has stayed consistent is that the 911 call came in at 3:27 a.m., Feb 10, 2009.

That's a lot of unknown.

And this doesn't help clear up anything either.

school.jpg

school2.jpg

Thank you PaPa. That is the most clear record I've ever seen. The record drives me nuts. I kept complaining about the typing and saying no school would have typed that info on the front and explained remarks about what each symbol stands for..no way.. I got flack for that too. As it turns out a poster drew the lines and added the typing on the record. They did it to help us. The original record does not have a grid or that exta typing on the bottom of it.

So now my problem is who erased the Unexcused to Present and accounted for. And if it was the school, why didn't they correct all the other unexcused absences from the 9th forward while they were at it?

There should have been a TARDY written for that day if Haleigh was late. It is difficult for me to see the school releasing a formal record to the LE in this manner. They would have had all the t's crossing and the i's dotted before releasing it.

The way things work here is .. a new corrected report would have been generated and an erased (partially) day of attendance would not have been given to the parent or LE. That report would never hold up in a court of law as accurate.

With all the school Haleigh missed it would be difficult to know for sure if misty was picking up Haleigh or just Austin at the bus stop. They may have seen misty but was it always for Haleigh?

I've noticed that schools have a way of looking out for their own hide 1st & the welfare of the children takes a backseat. Also, from the school board, all the way down to the principals, teachers, etc..., they protect each other. period. I guess it's in their rule book. When a coach sleeps with a girl, or a principal is buying crack, nobody sees or suspects a thing. So, my thinking is that if Haleigh showed signs of an injury, emotional distress, whatever, & they did nothing, then they could be keeping their mouths shut to protect themselves from liability. I think, because of her family, social, & medical status, that she was probably disregarded @ that school. Trust me, that's something I'm almost sure of. My sis works @ an elementary school & it's all about 'who your parents are'. The needier kids are just a bother.

If we have conflicting stories of who picked up Haleigh, they both could have been there in different vehicles. I would imagine if this happened rc would have been fuming at misty for not letting him know or he may have been looking for her all day...who know?

I certainly am not buying misty's version of the hugs and kisses from rc before he left for work. misty states he kissed all three and left for work...sure he did misty, in your dreams...

I have always wondered why she is shown as present on Feb. 24th and then the record stops abruptly. Present? Really? Strange.

As to the PDM employees, wasn't there something posted from the company that employees would be fired if they spoke about that evening to anyone? That in itself is extremely strange and a nearly impossible fete to perform. How does one stop human nature?

I have always wondered why she is shown as present on Feb. 24th and then the record stops abruptly. Present? Really? Strange.

As to the PDM employees, wasn't there something posted from the company that employees would be fired if they spoke about that evening to anyone? That in itself is extremely strange and a nearly impossible fete to perform. How does one stop human nature?

Present? I didn't remember that. Odd. Wonder how many mistakes that record contains otherwise.

As for the record stopping abruptly, I think it's simply because that's the date when the record was printed and they couldn't have marked the future dates.

If it's true about PDM threatening to fire, I think it almost certainly means that something weird happened that night at work. Why would there be any need to fire people over saying that things were business as usual at PDM and everybody was doing their job calmly and competently?

About the bus stop. I always imagined the bus stopping on the other side of tyler(?). Now, I have go go hunt down JS's report again on the driving of rc that morning.

Present? I didn't remember that. Odd. Wonder how many mistakes that record contains otherwise.

As for the record stopping abruptly, I think it's simply because that's the date when the record was printed and they couldn't have marked the future dates.

If it's true about PDM threatening to fire, I think it almost certainly means that something weird happened that night at work. Why would there be any need to fire people over saying that things were business as usual at PDM and everybody was doing their job calmly and competently?

Looks like the computer generates a "U" unless it is given clearance from the teacher. After looking more closely, this report was picked up on Feb. 24 or mailed, fax, emailed. I can see why all the "U"s, just can't figure out the erasing of the "U" in the 9th, and it not changed to Tardy, if she was late.

When you match up misty's rendition of driving South to Welatka and JS's story of the near accident, one would conclude that rc was heading towards AS's because, otherwise, he could have placed Haleigh on the school bus and not drive her to school...I'm using logic again,,,could be a problem.

If they drove to Welatka, changed clothes....according to JS, it was about 8:00am and rc is rounding the corner, driving frantically. Now, was he driving to school or heading to GMAs? Why go all the way back to Green if he just drove to Welatka to get Haleigh/and or clothes.

Something is amiss here.....big time. What else is new?

One thing is certain, Haleigh was marked absent on the 9th and it was changed.

And this doesn't help clear up anything either.

school.jpg

school2.jpg

There is an "11" to the right, indicating the total of days unexcused. But if I was a betting person, I would say she wasn't there that day. Looks awful suspicious to me. Thanks for posting that, I have never seen her attendenc card before. Wow, she had lots of missed days, excused and unexcused and tartys. No wonder Ron was worried!

Looks like the computer generates a "U" unless it is given clearance from the teacher. After looking more closely, this report was picked up on Feb. 24 or mailed, fax, emailed. I can see why all the "U"s, just can't figure out the erasing of the "U" in the 9th, and it not changed to Tardy, if she was late.

When you match up misty's rendition of driving South to Welatka and JS's story of the near accident, one would conclude that rc was heading towards AS's because, otherwise, he could have placed Haleigh on the school bus and not drive her to school...I'm using logic again,,,could be a problem

that was one of my questions way back, if he was rushing to get her to school, why drive her if the bus hadn't come yet????? makes no sense, he could have just dropped her off at the stop.

The person who gave the info about rc and his whereabouts may not be working there any longer. Did he quit? I found him up near Jacksonville. There could be many explanations, I guess, but another conincidence is not what we need.

With the Attendance Record, why bother changing the 9th and not the other days? Someone must have wanted to make sure that it showed she was there that particular day...

Doesn't appear it was the school that was worried about it either. If so, they certainly would have changed the nine or ten days of absences after the 9th.

It was done haphazardly...mo.

Maybe when Ron was driving so recklessly that morning, Haleigh was in the car & started seizuring.

Let's say JS is absolutely correct on everything. What direction was rc going on the morning he almost clipped the crowd of people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin