Haleigh's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about you, HaLeigh, and still praying that answers will come........

This was supposed to air today on the Katie Couric Show - when it is posted on youtube I will post, unless someone beats me to it :woohoo:

December 3, 2012: Do You Know These Missing Children?

(HaLeigh missing poster is one of the "many" displayed)

"It’s a tragedy when a child goes missing, both for the families involved and the entire country. Please take a look at the following photos of missing children from the National Center For Missing And Exploited Children and do your part. You may know one of them."

http://www.katiecouric.com/features/do-you-know-these-missing-children/

Posted on Katie Couric article "Join the Conversation"

Have You Seen Me? I could not imagine not knowing where my child was. If you have a missing child, loved one, friend, whatever, please feel free to post their information on the facebook page I created for missing people. It's called "Have You Seen Me?" and you can find it at [B][U][SIZE="5"]www.facebook.com/haveyouseenme579[/SIZE][/U][/B].

Can a WS member please add HaLeigh's info if it is not there?

I would like to think the family would have already done so, but for some reason, I find it highly unlikely. I hope I am wrong ... I have not seen much effort on their part and it really baffles me! jmo.

:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:
Posted on Katie Couric article "Join the Conversation"

Have You Seen Me? I could not imagine not knowing where my child was. If you have a missing child, loved one, friend, whatever, please feel free to post their information on the facebook page I created for missing people. It's called "Have You Seen Me?" and you can find it at [B][U][SIZE="5"]www.facebook.com/haveyouseenme579[/SIZE][/U][/B].

Can a WS member please add HaLeigh's info if it is not there?

I would like to think the family would have already done so, but for some reason, I find it highly unlikely. I hope I am wrong ... I have not seen much effort on their part and it really baffles me! jmo.

Thank you for your post, it is really appreciated. So many prayers for Little Haleigh, our Angel.... :heartbeat:

Haleigh, we are all still checking and praying for you. For some reason you have really touched so many hearts and we love you. :heartbeat:

Another night, and so close to Christmas. We all love you Haleigh, and I hope you can understand that and embrace it. :tears: :heartbeat:

Bring Haleigh home cowards, bring her home. Be honorable. Bring this baby home or give the family information as to where she might be. This is ridiculous to follow a missing child this long with 5 in jail and no one talks? It's a young child? Her family awaits answers this holiday I'm sure & prayers to all of you family. Her brother misses her from the pics I've seen throughout the past almost 4 years. That lil guy needs to know what happened the most. jmo

You were bigger than Haleigh. Be big and fess the heck up.

Bring Haleigh home. jmo

Bring Haleigh home cowards, bring her home. Be honorable. Bring this baby home or give the family information as to where she might be. This is ridiculous to follow a missing child this long with 5 in jail and no one talks? It's a young child? Her family awaits answers this holiday I'm sure & prayers to all of you family. Her brother misses her from the pics I've seen throughout the past almost 4 years. That lil guy needs to know what happened the most. jmo

You were bigger than Haleigh. Be big and fess the heck up.

Bring Haleigh home. jmo

Dr. Know, while I, and I'm sure many others appreciate your plea, I really doubt that anyone will come forward at this point. I have had so many theories, OD'd, Mexicans for revenge, rape, sold for nefarious reasons. etc.

As many hours as we have poured over this case, I believe we will never find out what happen to our little angel; unless it is a death bed confession. So sad, so very sad. People in LE, in that town, let a little girl down.

I don't know 4jacy, I'm always hoping that one of these young adults is able thru the prison system to get some therapy & self awareness and will be forced by their own need to cleasne the soul... maybe. Hopefully.?
In the meantime I'll keep singing my Haleigh song and thank those who keep her thread alive. I know we care about her brother & his well being. & we care & will wait for answers about what & who disappeared this gorgeous little girl.

Very, very close to Christmas. Remember those Christmas' you loved, Haleigh. I hope you know how many, many people love you, and my prayer for you is that you didn't suffer. Bless you "our Angel"..we <3 you so much!

I imagine we already know where HaLeigh rests.
The bottom of the river near where Tommy and Misty's parents once lived.
At the hands of Tommy and probably Joe....
What's left of this child's remains anyway.
MOO

Our prayers will always be that she did't suffer, and that she knows we have always loved her and always will. God is with you our angel..

:heartbeat:
:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

Christmas Eve; where are you Haleigh? We love you sweetheart!

And another Christmas has (almost gone). We don't really know who did this to you, OR where you are.
We all love you Little Haleigh, we all love you!!<3

I still check for news, and as usual, there's nothing...but, something will break sooner or later. The last I read, Tommy was nervous of Steven Brown's visits, (I read it on Mr. Brown's site). Maybe it's true, maybe it's not, but SB has been more than positive, as far as Tommy is concerned, so what is he worried about? How close is SB to the truth? IMO, Tommy holds all of the answers.

At Christmas I can't help but think about when Ron left Annette Sykes home at Christmas to "talk to Haleigh". Then later we read that he visited a stripper at that time. Anyway, I wonder if her grandmother and great grandmother went somewhere to "talk" to her this Christmas. I keep checking to see if anyone has grown a conscience.

And it was around this time, New Year's Eve, iirc, that Misty and Ron were involved in the road rage incident. Then of course, the big bust shortly afterward. Hard to believe it's been almost three years (is that right?), and no sign yet of a conscience among any of the bunch.

God bless you, Haleigh. We're still here with you, sweetie.

Lighting a candle for you tonight, HaLeigh. Praying for you to come home soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BUKANAS