Haleigh's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katrina Marie Belcher Obituatary ByWatts Funeral Home

Katrina Marie Belcher 44, of Welaka, Florida passed away on Wednesday, March 2, 2011 at her home. Katrina was born on Tuesday, April 19, 1966 in St. Louis, Missouri to Robert Welfenberg and Annette Stallings. She was preceded in death by her father, and Husband Eric Belcher. She was a Certified Nursing Assistant. Memories and condolences may be sent to the family by signing Katrina’s guest book online at WWW.WattsFuneralHomes.com. Mrs Belcher leaves to cherish her memory her loving son, J.D. Arbuckle of Palatka, Florida; loving daughters: Renea Arbuckle of Ft. White, Florida and Hope Sykes of Ocala, Florida; mother, Annette Sykes of Welaka, Florida; brothers: Donald Squires of Fruitland, Florida, Michael Welfenberg of Dunnellon, Florida, David Dotson of Palatka, Florida, Darryl Dotson of Interlachen, Florida and Dwayne Dotson of Georgia; sisters: Angela Welfenberg of Ocala, Florida, Teresa Neves of Crescent City, Florida and Melanie Kintzler of Oak Field, Wisconsin; grandchildren: Madison Whitmore, Rylan Whitmore, and Isla Norris; (snipped)

Donald Squires. I believe I posted the death announcement here somewhere. Annette Sykes son from her first marriage, Teresa Neves brother.

Maybe the next time the reporters talk to misty, they can ask her to describe the A/C guy. Seems to not be any investigative reporters visiting her. Tommy was supposed to be there (according to misty) but she could have been lying about that. rc is the only one who confirmed the A/C man. Nobody interviews him. He has no interest in finding Haleigh.

I would sure like to be able to place him at the scene because his behavior screams kge of what happened to Haleigh. He has extreme rage at Joe Overstreet. I will assume JO is the one who disposed of Haleigh...misty may have told rc it was JO. Whether true or not, she definitely knows what happened. Remember the missing blanket from the window? Haleigh had to be wrapped in that. misty is the one who took it off the window, IIRC.

Donald Squires. I believe I posted the death announcement here somewhere. Annette Sykes son from her first marriage, Teresa Neves brother.

I saw the announcement but I am curious as to what killed him. The family is quiet about Katrina and him. He died at Shands so maybe there was an illness of sorts but that is just a guess.

Oh, excuse me...Donald Squires was Annettes son...not Sykes. It's hard to keep on top of her kids with all the names.

Anyway he died this year. Katrina died in 2011. Goodness.

And Hope is back.

The inmate for whom you registered, HOPE SYKES with offender number 155265, has been transferred from the Lowell Annex to the custody of Lowell Ci-Womens Unt as of 9/25/2013. Your registration has also been transferred. You will continue to receive updates about this offender.

and remembering, "he wasn’t going to squeal on kinfolk" - well, guess that's another secret that has gone to the grave ....

sorry, been searching for the past couple of hours for the link to this statement, however, those of us that have been around most likely remember it being said.

Ronald's uncle Donald Squires has passed away

Donald R. Squires

Donald R. Squires, 52, died at Shands Hospital in Gainesville on Monday morning, April 29, 2013.

Born in Palatka, he lived his life in Putnam County and attended schools in Interlachen and Crescent City. He worked as an auto body repairman and liked to hunt and fish in his spare time.

He is survived by his wife of 32 years, Elisa Squires of Crescent City; father, Ronald Squires of Ormond Beach; mother, Annette Sykes of Satsuma; sons, Jason and Jeremy Squires both of Crescent City; granddaughter, Vanessa Squires of Crescent City.

No services are planned at this time.

Arrangements are under the careful care of Clayton Frank & Biggs Funeral Home, Crescent City.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2013/05/02/obituaries/obit0430.txt

Thank you for posting, I had not seen this.

I just got home and saw about the second half of the show I guess. I still see no real pressure on Ron. Sickens me. I would have loved to have seen them discuss his depositions in regard to unfair labor practice for getting fired! I would have loved to have seen those things 'he can't remember' or 'don't know' brought to light and anaylzed by the few of us that still watch this case. Disappointed.....not suprised.

I just got home and saw about the second half of the show I guess. I still see no real pressure on Ron. Sickens me. I would have loved to have seen them discuss his depositions in regard to unfair labor practice for getting fired! I would have loved to have seen those things 'he can't remember' or 'don't know' brought to light and anaylzed by the few of us that still watch this case. Disappointed.....not suprised.

I am too. I was expecting to see or hear something new. so so sad.

NG failed to show that the demise of little HaLeigh Cummings is the result of her parent's irresponsible lifestyles. Specifically, Ronald as he is the one with legal custody ... his previous arrests, the threat of losing his children, the actual disappearance of his daughter, and the endless media attention did not alter his lifestyle. Maybe incarceration will be what it takes ... I guess we will see once he is set free.

I am glad RC got all those tats - I hope they will always be a constant reminder to him of all he had and all he lost!

"Despite the fact that his daughter Haleigh has been missing for over a month, Ronald Cummings told reporters he believes he is a better parent than the missing 5-year-old's mother ..." - an interesting blog and comments with good points.
http://www.momlogic.com/2009/03/is_haleigh_cummings_dad_an_unfit_parent.php?page=1

B4igo2it, I always think of Haliegh when I think of ron's faux heavy chain of burden he has tatooed around his neck. To me, it's his obvious need to be reminded of what he's done, he just does't realize how obvious it looks. Plus I think rc feels like it's someone eles fault (even if he did the deed, I can see him blaming anyone else (misty) but he'll carry the burden for putting his child in that situation. He doesn't own any of his actions, he always has a female to put it off on. Thanx mom & gma!

I taped the NG special that aired Friday night, and finally settled in to watch it last night. I was so disappointed that there seems to have been very little investigative "digging" done since the Putnam Posse landed in the big house.

Still, I do appreciate Nancy Grace keeping this case in the spotlight, at least a little bit. This case HAUNTS me like no other and I agree 100% w/ NG (lol!) when she said this little girl "never had a chance." This child appears to have lacked ANY sort of responsible adult in her far-too-brief life, and I believe her demise was somehow the result of Ron and Misty's drug-fueled, intensely selfish and short-sighted lifestyle.

Anyway, does anyone know:

-What Tommy's wife is up to now? Is she still married to Tommy?

-Has Misty ever publicly stated (maybe in her more recent jailhouse interviews, which I've only seen briefly) the reason why she apparently took police to the river search back in 2011(I think it was 2011?)

-Did cousin Joe also end up in the slammer, or is he free?

Thank you!!!

I really was disappointed when i watch NG. Not sure why i thought this...but i thought there would be something new. Maybe a new interview .....something. Just seems like more of the same....so so sad!

But can say kudos to NG for keeping HaLeigh's name out there.

I wonder if rc, who once had an auto body repair job, was working for his uncle donald...as the obit says, donald was a repairman. rc also worked for his aunt Katrina in the tree cutting business and in the auto decal and window tinting. His step father worked for the same bridge co. rc worked at when Haleigh died. His step father worked there for many many years prior to his death.

I wonder if all of his jobs were obtained through his family ties.

I had no idea Annettes husband, ronald squires was still alive and living in Ormond. We have never heard from the long lost sister of TN...Melanie? donald's obit did not mention his sisters. So now the only children left are teresa and melanie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper