Haleigh's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TIA to anyone who can help me out here regarding Ronald's depo that lonetraveler linked upthread(and again thanks LT for having posted this a while back).. I had previously read all of the depos, EXCEPT for Ronald's depo.. for some reason I STILL can't find it as the docstoc link leads me to a search result page of 253 different docs and I'm lost, lost, lost in my attempting to find the correct doc of Ronald's depo..:blushing:

So, whenever anyone has time could they please help a sister out in locating this depo that I am aimlessly wading thru docs looking for..lol

Again thanks to whoever can help me locate it:)
****ETA: I found it!.. I finally stumbled upon the one depo I'd been looking for! ****

TIA to anyone who can help me out here regarding Ronald's depo that lonetraveler linked upthread(and again thanks LT for having posted this a while back).. I had previously read all of the depos, EXCEPT for Ronald's depo.. for some reason I STILL can't find it as the docstoc link leads me to a search result page of 253 different docs and I'm lost, lost, lost in my attempting to find the correct doc of Ronald's depo..:blushing:

So, whenever anyone has time could they please help a sister out in locating this depo that I am aimlessly wading thru docs looking for..lol

Again thanks to whoever can help me locate it:)
****ETA: I found it!.. I finally stumbled upon the one depo I'd been looking for! ****

Is this it Smooth? This is Human Resources talking about RC.

Here's the rest...

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/show.php?i=2178646&cat=2&fclick=y

Oops!....just saw you found it. I will keep it posted here for us later. Disregard my PM.

If you notice in the HR rep's depo, she states that RC left Jr in car while he was at work. We no longer have to thing that was rumor. It is now confirmed.

My guess is he was in dire straights that night w/no babysitter. RC may have left the kids alone, locked tight, in the MH, went to work and made dozens of calls to his mother/GM/Misty to get over there.

It would be good to know the date RC was caught leaving his son in the car while at work.

I had not seen those before.
In Ronald's deposition his memory doesn't appear to be the best. He's not sure if he had medical expenses ,he's not sure where he lived a few years ago, he doesn't remember if he was convicted of anything, he doesn't know when he got divorced, he doesn't know how many children he has, he's forgotten whether his mom gave him any income, he doesn't remember which medication he was prescribed, he doesn't remember if he was on GVS, he doesn't remember taking Jr to work, he's got trouble with names and he says he talked to someone who doesn't even exist :p.

I also notice that he says that he was never told the results of the polygraph test he took. However, back in the day I specifically remember him saying:

GRACE: Now, have you and your girlfriend both taken a polygraph, right?

CUMMINGS: Yes, I have, passed it with flying colors. Yes, she has passed hers.
http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1209/21/ng.01.html

Oh, Denjeta, no one, NO ONE, can sum up a situation like you do..

I think rc could trust jr to stay in the car when he told him, but not Haleigh. She was a little spitfire..

I think rc could trust jr to stay in the car when he told him, but not Haleigh. She was a little spitfire..

How old was JR at the time? Was he able to open the car seat belt buckles for himself? (if they were using car seats, that is...)

In Ronald's deposition his memory doesn't appear to be the best. He's not sure if he had medical expenses ,he's not sure where he lived a few years ago, he doesn't remember if he was convicted of anything, he doesn't know when he got divorced, he doesn't know how many children he has, he's forgotten whether his mom gave him any income, he doesn't remember which medication he was prescribed, he doesn't remember if he was on GVS, he doesn't remember taking Jr to work, he's got trouble with names and he says he talked to someone who doesn't even exist :p.

I also notice that he says that he was never told the results of the polygraph test he took. However, back in the day I specifically remember him saying:

Brilliant post Donjeta! You certainly have got him pegged!

I am wondering where HaLeigh was during this episode between JR and GGMS at the jobsite. We know RC did not return to werk after 10-FEB.

If you notice in the HR rep's depo, she states that RC left Jr in car while he was at work. We no longer have to thing that was rumor. It is now confirmed.

My guess is he was in dire straights that night w/no babysitter. RC may have left the kids alone, locked tight, in the MH, went to work and made dozens of calls to his mother/GM/Misty to get over there.

It would be good to know the date RC was caught leaving his son in the car while at work.

Hey there whisperer, I said this exact same thing way back when she first went missing. I had always thought he left this children alone in that mobil home and went to work this was the reason for the numerous calls that night.
I just wish someone would find her so she can rest in peace. It's haunting!

Imo Ronald at the time was a drunk and an addict I really do not think he remembers much of anything, especially details.

RC began employment at PDM October 2008
RC Jr incident December 2008
Last day he worked February 9
Officially his employment was terminated April 2009

dollars to donuts, when rc was put on the nightshift, misty bailed. It was not just that prior weekend. She left weeks before that. I'm guessing she didn't want to be alone at night. She started riding around w/Nay. GMA Sykes was not going to do it every night and TN was not living close by.

When Haleigh's records fm school were obtained, you can see he just couldn't get her to school the entire weeks for about 2-3 wks prior to her disappearance.

I think he locked them inside and that is why he was adamant about that back door being locked. Misty either had a key or had to wait for GMA Sykes to come by to let her in.

Where was TN when all this was going on? She certainly was not on Rita Lane because I doubt, even her, would want them alone in the MH.

What night was bingo night down there? GMA Sykes would NEVER babysit on that night. That was a written law within the family.

Misty was too young to be playing house, playing mama, playing the wife of RC .... too much fun to be had out running around at her age - and who could blame her anyway.
Prince charming had issues and baggage pure and simple! However, he had a cool truck and a pocketful of money - what's a young, poor gal to do? No food, transportation and luxuries with mom & pops.

RC's brain on drugs/or "trying" to be a good liar!

We never did hear wth happened with the ac/heating guy, did we? Why hasn't he spoken by now. Reporters just aren't interested, or so it seems.

I think Haleigh was placed in the water @ Shell Harbor. They found yellow rope (yellow rope matched rope @ tc's house/van) and they found cylinder blks found @ Green Lane.

That is why tc got x5 the penalty on the minor drug poss...and misty got more time than all of them. They were both punished for their part.

The rest were just gravy...they may know something but wouldn't give it up.

I think Haleigh was placed in the water @ Shell Harbor. They found yellow rope (yellow rope matched rope @ tc's house/van) and they found cylinder blks found @ Green Lane.

That is why tc got x5 the penalty on the minor drug poss...and misty got more time than all of them. They were both punished for their part.

The rest were just gravy...they may know something but wouldn't give it up.

Yes, Whisp this is my thoughts as well.. IMO there are several who likely know extremely important details that could bring this child justice, but unfortunately they are all selfish and care more for their own asses than for their tiny, innocent loved one, Haleigh.

**Please forgive the limitations that come w/my posting via mobile ATM**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member