Haleigh's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you can question anybody's motive. As far as I know SKB is the only investigator still plugging away at this. I've heard that he's put thousands of hours into it without being paid a single dime so I suspect that money is not his motive. Nevertheless, one can speculate on that all one wants.

I clipped here from his blog this quote:
"Some months ago I was telephonically called by a then female inmate at the PCSO jail. She had seen me talking to Kristina Prevatte, aka Nay Nay and asked Nay Nay what we were discussing. She then began to tell Nay Nay about her experience the night that Haleigh disappeared and Nay Nay told her to call me."

So if you would have read his blog carefully you would have seen that Jane sought him out, not vice versa. You say from his blog it sounds as if he sought her out. Not really. It's quite clear that she sought him out, and only because she saw him talking with Nay Nay (presumably still plugging away on the Haleigh case.)

Question his motive all you want but I give him an A for persistence.
This kind of reminds me of something that happened to my husband, quite a few years ago. He had gone to our local bowling alley to shoot some pool, then came home, no big deal. The next day, I was watching some news and saw where a man had been killed in the parking lot of that bowling alley...within a minute of my husband leaving. Well, I called my husband at work, and asked if he had seen anything suspicious. He said no, but he had noticed this man and wife at the bar. We discussed whether he should even bother going to the cops....because he had seen absolutely nothing. But, sometimes, nothing might actually be something, so, he did talk to the cops. He found out the wife was claiming that 2 black guys ambushed them in the parking lot, stole her jewelry, killed her husband, and then ran away on foot. Ridiculous story, but she was sticking to it. If there were a couple of armed thugs hanging around, why didn't my husband see something suspicious? Also, I know he wasn't wearing diamonds, but he was alone, and was driving a very nice Ford explorer. Why weren't these guys interested in what might be in his car? Anyway, even though he didn't see or know a thing, my husband going to the cops, did help this case.

I'm so glad we are getting some dialog going for Haleigh. dont know how much it will help. Maybe those out there that do know something are getting bored, or feeling guilty or something, and are ready to start talking. I'm hoping this Jane is for real, but not sure how much confidence I have in SB's reporting.

It's been a long time since we've had so many people on for Haleigh this late. I have to get up early tomorrow, and hate to sign off, but must. Nite all.

Misty is the one who put Tommy there that afternoon. I have not been able to find anything where Tommy actually put himself there at that 5 o'clock time. Timmy and Chelsea had the van parked at their mh that night per Chelsea. Chelsea makes an excuse for Timmy being home in pain from the accident and she is working on insurance paperwork. Tommy was supposedly at home. Tommy however put himself there following Ron's call and after Lindsey supposedly came home from school. Tommy also puts himself there in the van on the "Joe did it" story. Misty puts both Tommy and Joe there with the "Joe did it" story. Both Misty and Chelsea took back the "Joe did it" story. Joe was staying with Timmy and Chelsea. His story is that it was Timmy and Chelsea who took the van that night. There are also reports that Timmy also failed his LDT (per jail tapes) and Tommy also failed LDT although Steve Brown thinks he "solved" the case with Tommy's story about the boat dock. Misty, Tommy and Chelsea would protect Timmy, IMO. Misty would call Timmy for help before she would ever call Tommy, IMO. IMO, Timmy and Chelsea went to aide Misty and Timmy got Tommy to help. However, I think the Croslin brothers were recruited after Haleigh was already dead. I don't think that Chelsea or the brothers really know what happened to Haleigh, they only know what Misty told them. I also think that Misty either knows that Ronald harmed Haleigh or she just knows what she was told by Ron and his family. I think that if she truly knew what happened that she would have told LE by now, to save herself from a life in prison. She couldn't lead LE to Haleigh's body so she's in prison. Chelsea knows just enough to feel guilt in helping out, thus the tattoo of the Haleigh angel on her foot. The stories have changed several times but one thing that hasn't changed is that LE can't put a finger on who killed Haleigh and since these idiots didn't really witness who killed Haleigh, then they can't help LE with testimony to nail the one who killed Haleigh. Once again, I'll say that LE needs to take a harder look at Ronald Cummings mother, grandmother, and other relatives. We haven't heard much about LE questioning Hope at length about that night, have we? Why? That is one person who I think knows a lot more about what happened. With the exception of an "inconclusive" LDT from Ronald, we have heard nothing about any other relatives of Ronald taking a LDT and THAT is why this case is at a standstill, IMOO.
IDK what to think about Timmy, but from what I can tell, it's Tommy who was at the trailer. The running theme seems to be Tommy and drugs. Misty said he was there and they smoked pot together. I guess the AC man could verify this? At some point, Misty said he was so high, she didn't see how he got home, and Tommy said he was so high on xanax, that he passed in and out of consciousness. Misty said he was at the trailer that afternoon, Tommy said he went by that night and banged on the door, and then he later claimed he was there with JO. IMO, Tommy was there. What I don't understand is this...when this story first broke, LC was quick to alibi her husband. She said he was babysitting, cooking dinner, and then in bed with her. After the JO story broke, at no time, did I ever hear her confront Tommy with being a liar or making stuff up, to either get out of jail or to protect somebody else. I know the calls were redacted, but I never heard her tell him that there was no way he was running around the countryside with JO, because he was in bed with her. And to add even more detail, when Tommy was discussing JO with his gm, he made the comment that LC had already heard the story. OK, was this before or after she alibied him? The last I heard, Tommy was sticking to the JO story. Is LC now backing his claims that he wasn't at home? or is she still saying he was at home and in bed? moo

hmmm ... was Jane placed in jail today? :what: N/N has been there for the past month. :jail:
Is this just too much of a coincidence or what! :waitasec: Wish I were a fly on the wall in Putnam County jail today! :hot:

AH interview with WBG to consider:
white boy greg audio 0001 - YouTube

at 4:10 on this tape, WBG tells AH he has taken a lie detecter test.

Thanks so much to B4igo2it for this link to AH and WBG interview. I disagree a bit about his and "Jane's" story "don't jive." But they certainly don't in part where WBG says he didn't see Misty after, I think he said Sunday. However, I thought it was very interesting that WBG said Misty was doing coke all weekend, which is what Jane said she was buying from WBG. It just makes perfect sense to me that WBG was responding to Misty since he'd just spent some "quality" time with her for two days before.

I did not know before I heard that tape last night that Misty's drug of choice was coke. Maybe I hadn't been paying attention.

Also the fact that WBG took a lie detector test, well, he said he passed it, but then so did Misty to begin with, and Timmy, and Joe Overstreet all of whom I am given to understand showed deception on their tests. The only one that I think really passed his test was Ronald, but if I'm wrong on that someone here will correct me.

I expect WBG was deceptive as well. I mean really, what drug dealer (and WBG is a drug dealer, currently serving time in the Florida prison system for that very offense), so what drug dealer is going to admit on a lie detector test or to LE in general that, "yeah, I was over at the MH selling drugs the night Haleigh disappeared?" Really, who is going to admit to that? He would have been arrested on the spot.

Cobia,

I did not know MC drug of choice was coke but it seems like that weekend was filled with Coke and I am sure with her bloodline MOO she was really liking the stuff. It would make sense that they did around $800 dollars of drugs as this is why it is rumored RC was looking for cash. I highly doubt (if this is true) that RC missed out on the "snow" party.

I also find the word services very interesting as this Jane calls it. I would think "services for drugs" would mean just that something other than cash that was an action.

Does anyone know if the "Jane" arrested a few days ago was anyone of significance? She sure looks like it and she seems to have the same arrest record as N.N. She did get out pretty quick. Seems to be the norm in Palatka. ...and remember they nabbed WBG and have him in for a pretty long time.

Like Papa said before the police believe they have the right people in jail and JO being from Tennessee is getting a pass. He knows what happened.

The only place I go and get services is Bliss Spa and that is on rare occasions unfortunately! :)

I thought Misty's drug of choice was pot. Did I hear that wrong?

the inmate I suspect is "jane" is still in jail with a "no bond" for probation violation. It appears she was also held at St Johns when Misty was there.
It also appears PCSO continues to investigate leads coming in ... this is not a cold case in my opinion

I thought Misty's drug of choice was pot. Did I hear that wrong?

4Jacy,

Listen to the tape between Art Harris and Greg Page that B4igo2it posted on the previous page on 5/15/12. GP says that Misty was doing coke that weekend when they hooked up.

So I suggested that it was no surprise that Misty was looking for some more coke on Monday night by calling GP who probably had supplied it to her all weekend. And she reciprocated by .... well you know.

Also on that tape with Art Harris and Greg Page, GP first says he didn't see Misty after that Saturday or Sunday. But then he says at the 3:00 minute mark that he talked to her "that Monday while she (Misty) was at the hospital with her dad." And he says that Misty promised to call him back later on Monday.

I don't know, it's looking more and more like Jane might have some truth in the story she told.

Jane's Timeline:

Did the a/c repairman have a van with the company logo on it? Why didn't Jane mention seeing this vehicle at the house when she and WBG were "servicing" 202 Green? :waitasec:

"Merchant confirmed that and air conditioning repairman did visit the home at 5 p.m. on Feb. 9, 2009, the day before Haleigh's disappearance, but police are confident he was not involved. Inv. Merchant said he was questioned within an hour of the disappearance and provided a solid alibi."
http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=63252
(America's Most Wanted)

I wonder why the police are so confident the a/c repairman is not involved? Actually, I would be interested to learn what color his clothing was when he was "servicing" ... was it the a/c unit or the lady of the house? What another coincidence he was there when one of Jane/WBGs drop offs occurred.

Jane's Timeline:

"Jane: Well, OK the first time was about two or three, the second time was about five, five-ish by the third time is was about like eight.
Steve: 8:00 PM and the same people were there all three times?
Jane: Yeah ... But I do know that I did see them their that night. They were all on cocaine and ecstasy pills."

--- (Updated On: Feb 18 2009 12:03:13 PM EST) ---
Haleigh's Great-Grandmother Speaks Out, Defends Croslin
A day after detectives said they were following up on a tip that Croslin may not have been at home when Haleigh disappeared, the 5-year-old's great-grandmother, Annett Sykes, said she doesn't believe the tip at all. Sykes said there is no way Croslin wasn't home the night Haleigh went missing. "That's a crock. I went by the house that night. She fed them. She bathed them. ..." Police said they received a tip that Croslin was out instead of home with Haleigh and her 3-year-old brother last Monday night. However, Sykes said that tipster was wrong. "We have heard rumor after rumor after rumor that has scared the daylights out of us, and it was absolutely nothing but a rumor," Sykes said. She said she last saw Haleigh outside on the porch eating dinner at 7 p.m. on Monday.
(so was GGMS still there at 8 p.m.? how long was she there? If Jane is to be believed, Misty would have been pretty doped up and GGMS certainly would have noticed, wouldn't she? Did GGMS see the others that were partying there too?)

... Croslin told Channel 4 she is not lying about the situation and she was at home the night Haleigh disappeared
(well, I guess that confirms Jane's story) :laugh:

http://www.news4jax.com/news/Reward...h-Case/-/475880/2052994/-/u7g621/-/index.html

Yes, and I hope LE re-visits these 2 witnesses and questions them again. Would love to hear GGMS's response to Jane's story...

LE should have "Jane" take a LDT (and make it worth her while, perhaps a small reduction of time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024