Haleigh's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So they finally got JO arrested and with a $33,000 bond. Let's see where this goes. I have always said this guy looks psychotic. He is just not right in the head. It could be he is the one that disposed of Haleigh. Of all the characters to do so, my money is on him.

Another gun, another day...stolen gun..hmm. Court date: July 12, 2012.

http://ccc.nashville.gov/portal/pag...eSearchPublicResults/?a1=1439702|3453251|CJIS

Interesting. He was arrested on his birthday. Pathetic.

Court appearance is July 18th

http://ccc.nashville.gov/portal/pls...es=a1&p_arg_values=OVERSTREET|JOSEPH|06081989

Because PDM made assumptions that rc is a user of drugs and alcohol, this has enabled rc to file against them as a person with a Disability. Some kind of twisted law that states if an Employer assumes you must be sick, then you are sick. At least that is the way I'm reading it.

The Court upheld rc's lawsuit and denied PDM's request for dismissal. Same game as casey anthony. These criminals love attention and putting the screws to good, honest people.

Yes, that what I understand, too.

To be clear, his disability is NOT about stress due to his daughter's status, but instead, that he's a drug abuser. :shakehead:

Excuse me while I go pull out my hair.

I'm sorry but I don't think one gets to choose to be disabled. People who get addicted to substances don't get to claim disability in a perfect world. It is a slap in the face of those who are born with, acquire, get injured, or become afflicted with a real condition. Makes me sick that our gov. puts up with this crap.

I hope that PDM will use their day in court to expose what a fine employee Ron really was. They have every right to put on thier defense and I hope it will include how he was less than an ideal employee. LE be danged, they have to defend their choice to let Ron go. I am praying they tell all about this situation of time cards, kids sleeping in cars, sneaking out, late arrivals and his general lack of concern for being held to the same standards of all the others employed there.

As for Joe being arrested, Yippee! Great news. Hope they nail him. I just have a real hard time being so hard on him and his cohorts with the family of this child refusing to cooperate. Why go out and persecute strangers and former associates of Ron's when even Ron is refusing to help find her.

I don't mean that I don't think Joe didn't do anything. I do doubt it. I don't think his arrest has a thing to do with Haleigh. I think they might try to get info from him but I don't see him ratting out Timmy. JMO.

Until Ron tells his part in her disappearance, and he will when the appeals and circus he creates are all expended, he will tell all to get out. The only thing that will keep him in jail until he serves his full sentence is his inability to devise a believable story that blames everyone but himself for the death of Haleigh. I think if he could have done that, he would be free already.

Where is the family that is suppose to be pleading for her return and keeping her story in the news? I don't buy that they believe she is alive and yet not hounding the media and LE to find her. :maddening:

Just finished reviewing an old tape w/NG. rc slips in that his cousin was at the house that night. TN talks over him...and rattles on about something. TN heard him too. She doesn't miss anything. NG didn't hear rc admit his cousin was there. It is a long tape and I don't think it happens till half way through...

It is simply amazing how much TN knows about that night and she wasn't there. Why did she get so much air time?

Nancy 3/16/09 Part 5 of 8 (HC) - YouTube

Thanks for posting this Whisp. Another important question for me is Why does NG support RC and TN the way she does...If anyone else had made a slip like that, NG would have zeroed in on it. I'm not sure she missed it..It was obvios TN caught it.

Post #363 Gwen - Brilliant and well said, I couldn't agree with you more.

Whether or not Ron is physically responsible for HaLeigh's demise, ultimately his lack of responsibility, immaturity, personal choices and unsavory characters he chose to surround himself with have all resulted in his situation today. People seem to forget that they are held accountable for their actions, and if not here on earth, then as Ron so proudly has displayed, "Only God is to Judge" - kind of hard to feel sorry for Ronald Cummings. JMO :twocents:

I hope Misty comes to this conclusion also and stops protecting him. He used her just like he uses everyone else. He is playing his mom like a fiddle, abusing the guilt she no doubt feels for not being a part of his life. The control he has over the women that love him is mind-boggling. :moo:

Post #363 Gwen - Brilliant and well said, I couldn't agree with you more.

Whether or not Ron is physically responsible for HaLeigh's demise, ultimately his lack of responsibility, immaturity, personal choices and unsavory characters he chose to surround himself with have all resulted in his situation today. People seem to forget that they are held accountable for their actions, and if not here on earth, then as Ron so proudly has displayed, "Only God is to Judge" - kind of hard to feel sorry for Ronald Cummings. JMO :twocents:

I hope Misty comes to this conclusion also and stops protecting him. He used her just like he uses everyone else. He is playing his mom like a fiddle, abusing the guilt she no doubt feels for not being a part of his life. The control he has over the women that love him is mind-boggling. :moo:

BBM

There only two reasons Misty is not talking: 1) She and whoever are the ones who are responsible for Haleigh's demise, or 2) She was so stoned out of her mind she doesn't know what happened.

Misty is a pretty young girl. She was close to her family, she loved and lived the party life, liked drugs and sex. There is no way she wouldn't talk to get out, other then the two conclusions in the above paragraph, which are MOO.

BBM

Yes, he certainly does use his mom. that's because he feels entitled. What I would like to know is why the tatoo of his mother across his chest. I have watched old black and white movies where young boys in the Navy going off to war and mom tatooed on their chest or arm, but in this century? Something very wrong here!

Ron may find out that filing this civil suit against PDM was a big mistake as he is subject to tough questions under oath for a deposition and he will be exposed for what he is. I have seen it happen before, for example Terry Wayne Hobbs vs. Natalie Maines Pasdar (of the Dixie Chicks-see below) and the wrongful death suits against OJ Simpson and Matt Baker (the murdering minister).

West Memphis Three lawsuit
Maines and the other Dixie Chicks participated in a rally in Little Rock, Arkansas in late 2007, in support of the West Memphis Three, three imprisoned men convicted of the 1993 murder of three young boys in West Memphis, Arkansas. At the rally, Maines made statements claiming new DNA evidence implicated Terry Hobbs, stepfather of one of the slain boys, and also posted a note about the presumed new evidence on the Dixie Chicks' website. Hobbs responded by filing a lawsuit claiming compensatory and punitive damages for "loss of income, injury to his reputation and emotional distress." The suit was dismissed, however, in December 2009.

of course Ron had to deny his drug use during the Geraldo interview to conceal it from his employer. Then the drug bust destroyed his credibility, which in turn questioned his validity in all aspects to the case of his missing daughter.
Misty's credibility was shot from the get go with her inconsistencies.
A lot of hearsay about Ronald's drug use by the Croslin Family ... fortunately for him, their credibility has been destroyed. Remember Hank Sr thought he was trying to kill him... seems like it was bad drugs? JMO

I hope the prosecutors and LE from Putnam is whispering questions for them to ask Ron. Should be alot of information from the trial. I think he will drop it. He didn't plan on them fighting him or having to actually testify and give testimony under oath. He wanted them to fold and settle.

Can't wait though! Anything that adds to the facts we have will be so welcome to me.

I hope the prosecutors and LE from Putnam is whispering questions for them to ask Ron. Should be alot of information from the trial. I think he will drop it. He didn't plan on them fighting him or having to actually testify and give testimony under oath. He wanted them to fold and settle.

Can't wait though! Anything that adds to the facts we have will be so welcome to me.

I agree. They more anyone connected to this case talks, the better it will be. RC, and some of the others, seem to be the type "if you give them enough rope, they will hang themselves."

Concerning the recent tape I posted, who do you believe rc is talking about being there at the MH that night? He talks over his mother and says, "My cousin was there".

IMO, he could be saying it is Jason Squires but others think it was Hope. If it were Hope, why hasn't her name come up before? I noticed, in other interviews, that rc gets real haughty when he mentions the AC guy was there. Is that because it is his cousin and his cousin will stand by him, regardless? Why wasn't this cousin aspect been explored?

TN was out there yapping about her mother being there. Who lives around the corner from annette? Donald Squires, the father of Jason. Did Jason go over there? Was the Squires family more involved than we believe? Donald is the husband of Elisa and the father of Jason. It is a fact that rc is close to his uncle. I wonder how close he is to Jason.

Concerning the recent tape I posted, who do you believe rc is talking about being there at the MH that night? He talks over his mother and says, "My cousin was there".

IMO, he could be saying it is Jason Squires but others think it was Hope. If it were Hope, why hasn't her name come up before? I noticed, in other interviews, that rc gets real haughty when he mentions the AC guy was there. Is that because it is his cousin and his cousin will stand by him, regardless? Why wasn't this cousin aspect been explored?

TN was out there yapping about her mother being there. Who lives around the corner from annette? Donald Squires, the father of Jason. Did Jason go over there? Was the Squires family more involved than we believe? Donald is the husband of Elisa and the father of Jason. It is a fact that rc is close to his uncle. I wonder how close he is to Jason.

Whisp, wasn't Donald Squires the one, when asked if he was involved, said something like "kin don't squeal", I know it wasn't those words exactly, but similar.

BBM
When we first saw this interview ages ago, the consensus was that he said, "...cousin wudn't there". In English, "cousin wasn't there".

:waitasec:

IMO he was saying "my cousin wudd n't there" some southern talk for "wasn't". This has been discussed over and over on this forum:)

...and IMO he was talking about Misty's cousin J.O. since IIRC that was the question asked when they started talking over each other.
IMO, Ron said 'no, he wasn't there'...
MOO, again, is because he said J.O. wasn't allowed at his home from past digressions, and he 'assumed' Misty obeyed.

The question asked by NG was "Who was at the home that day/night?

On the tape, you can hear rc say "My cousin was there".

TN said the A/C guy; rc added, "My cousin was there". TN cross-talked him about her mother being there. Marlene Shaivo (producer) said JO was there but they couldn't get a time on when.

The only person rc has ever stated was at the house was the A/C guy. He states that with a very satisfied grin whenever he mentions it.

I listened to this with studio headphones. When I listened w/o them, I could not determine what rc said. It is about 7:00 on the tape.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167888&page=14

I think the cousin Ronald was speaking of was JSq, the a/c tech - but I wonder why he was there? Certainly not to do a service call arriving at 5 p.m. That's a Crock! (IMO) Had there been an emergency need for his services, it would be possible. Supposedly his purpose was for routine maintenance. :floorlaugh:

What a coincidence on the night HaLeigh vanished, we know three of Ronald's relatives were there at 202 Green ... Were they having a family reunion and he was not invited? Oh yea, he was at werk!

I am not so sure JO had been there that evening. If it is true that Misty was not there earlier that night, odds are, neither was JO. :waitasec:

IMO he was saying "my cousin wudd n't there" some southern talk for "wasn't". This has been discussed over and over on this forum:)

...and IMO he was talking about Misty's cousin J.O. since IIRC that was the question asked when they started talking over each other.
IMO, Ron said 'no, he wasn't there'...
MOO, again, is because he said J.O. wasn't allowed at his home from past digressions, and he 'assumed' Misty obeyed.

Yes, that's what I was trying to say, just didn't know how to spell "wuddn't". It's Southern Speak and southern ears would probably pick it up easily. That's what I heard him say.

He very well could have meant Misty's cousin wasn't there. I think that's what we heard way back when. He either said, "Cousin wuddn't there" or "The cousin wuddn't there".

When Ronald speaks, one really does have to listen with a "southern" accent, if you know what I mean.

Too cold for the A/C in February
I think the cousin Ronald was speaking of was JSq, the a/c tech - but I wonder why he was there? Certainly not to do a service call arriving at 5 p.m. That's a Crock! (IMO) Had there been an emergency need for his services, it would be possible. Supposedly his purpose was for routine maintenance. :floorlaugh:

What a coincidence on the night HaLeigh vanished, we know three of Ronald's relatives were there at 202 Green ... Were they having a family reunion and he was not invited? Oh yea, he was at werk!

I am not so sure JO had been there that evening. If it is true that Misty was not there earlier that night, odds are, neither was JO. :waitasec:

Yes, it was cold, but in the south, one may use their heaters a few days, and then have to use the air conditioners a few days later. It doesn't stay cold all the time and it can get mighty hot even in winter. Satsuma is on the same latitude I live on and it can get quite warm. Many times we have to turn the air conditioner on in winter, especially on holidays when we have guests over, such as Christmas, New Year's Eve and Day, Mardi Gras, etc.

Don't forget, mobile homes are tin cans, and can get mighty hot inside if the outside temperature climbs to the mid to upper 70s. Real sweat boxes in warm weather.

Also, the same person can repair both units, plus the controls are usually housed together. We have central air and heating and when either needs attention, I call one company for both. They work off the same controls.

We live on the American side of the Canada/ NY border. We have our AC on every night. 24/7/365.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member