Halyna Hutchins Shot With Prop Gun - Alec Baldwin indicted & Hannah Gutierrez-Reed charged, 2021 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've given up watching this today. What they are discussing is completely, utterly and 100% irrelevant. It has absolutely no bearing on the crime charged in any way at all.

The legal issue at hand is whether or not the defendant is guilty of the crime he stands charged with.

How the ammo got into the gun; who brought it to the set; what journey it took to get there, and every other minor detail associated with it's history of existence is utterly irrelevant. The only thing which matters is whether the defendants actions make out the offence charged.

The live ammo was there. End of!

I've given up watching this today. What they are discussing is completely, utterly and 100% irrelevant. It has absolutely no bearing on the crime charged in any way at all.

The legal issue at hand is whether or not the defendant is guilty of the crime he stands charged with.

How the ammo got into the gun; who brought it to the set; what journey it took to get there, and every other minor detail associated with it's history of existence is utterly irrelevant. The only thing which matters is whether the defendants actions make out the offence charged.

The live ammo was there. End of!

The only thing that matters and has been established already is...

Did Alec load the live bullet?

No... For crying out loud....move on

Thells friend says they're relevant. The police investigating obviously didn't think so.
Maybe they are. I don't think they are, even if they're a match and have Seths fingerprints on them. Where they came from isn't relevant to this trial.
It's a sideshow by ABs lawyers to throw the prosecutor off balance and distract the media.

Pay no attention to my client throwing a tantrum and storming out, or his personal videographer following him around to make another movie. Look at the cops who ignored evidence that the friend of a defendant's father brought them 2 years after the fact.

Alec did this ... ?

throwing a tantrum and storming out

If so do you know the day or best way to see it?

Thanks

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers
Back