Halyna Hutchins Shot With Prop Gun - Alec Baldwin indicted & Hannah Gutierrez-Reed charged, 2021 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Incorrect spelling of her name is bizarre and either denotes sloppy work or she did it constructively !? How can you spell your own name wrong? I was thinking perhaps an admin assistant or typist made this error but those days are over, she will have likely typed up that document herself. Plus, doesn't her device recognise her own name !?

Incorrect spelling of her name is bizarre and either denotes sloppy work or she did it constructively !? How can you spell your own name wrong? I was thinking perhaps an admin assistant or typist made this error but those days are over, she will have likely typed up that document herself. Plus, doesn't her device recognise her own name !?
There were a lot of little typos and other mistakes in the submissions, like putting the wrong cover page on one of the exhibit filings.

It seems like these were done in a great hurry without much proofreading and perhaps without any help from a paralegal.

Misspelling Own Name?
Incorrect spelling of her name is bizarre and either denotes sloppy work or she did it constructively !? How can you spell your own name wrong?....
snipped for focus @Observe_dont_Absorb

Me, I've done it. LOL.
How? Fingers going rogue on keyboard. Or distractions. Stuff happens.

If you read any of her previous ones you can tell she definitely writes them herself - the condescension is unmistakable! I've noticed typos aplenty in her motions and Bowles' - I think they're all hurried affairs. And in the case of Morrissey, she's writing in a very passive aggressive tone anyway. A lot of it is just really improper, almost like she's angrily writing out a long email.

Rust' Judge Refuses To Reopen Alec Baldwin Case Because Prosecutor's Filing Was Too Long​

Fri, September 6, 2024 at 6:00 PM EDT

'Rust' Judge Says Prosecutor's Filing Against Alec Baldwin Was 42 Pages Over The Limit - Judge Says Prosecutor Did Not Have Permission To Write Lengthy Filing​

Earlier this week, a court filing by special prosecutor Kari Morrisey was made public, revealing that she was trying to get the judge to reinstate the involuntary manslaughter charge against Alec Baldwin.

On September 5, Judge Sommer published a denial ruling, shooting down Morrissey’s attempts to bring charges against Baldwin for a third time.

Convicted Rust Armorer Reaches Tentative Plea Deal in Separate Felony Case for Allegedly Bringing Gun to a Bar in Her 'Butt Cheeks'

On Wednesday, Sept. 4, Gutierrez-Reed's legal team indicated in a court filing obtained by PEOPLE that "the State of New Mexico and Defendant have reached a plea agreement." Gutierrez-Reed has agreed to receive 18 months of probation as part of the agreement, her lawyer Jason Bowles says.

Prior to news of the agreement, the First Judicial District Court of New Mexico was expecting to hear arguments from Gutierrez-Reed's legal team on Sept. 5 about dismissing this charge.

According to previous court documents filed by prosecutors on April 12, investigators discovered a video Gutierrez-Reed took after entering a bar in which she allegedly showed a firearm and said she concealed it from security.

“Upon successfully circumventing the security at the bar she went into the restroom and made a selfie video stating, ‘They checked my purse, but they didn’t check my butt cheeks! ‘Wah wah wah,’ ” those court documents asserted. “At the same time that she was speaking, she held up a nickel-plated semi-automatic pistol in front of the camera.”

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pdxtrumpet1926
Back