Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Around 1:04. Discussion of the double dosing incident. She makes it sound like neither of them realized that the other had already given Maddie her meds.

This was in 2022 or 2023. What 11- or 12-year old wouldn't protest that she'd ALREADY been given her medicine to whoever was trying to give her a second dose?

What a crock.

56:34 JS makes it sound as if Maddie spent an hour in the shower nightly.
How big was their hot water heater to accommodate a nightly hour-long shower, along with the needs of at least 3 other people in the house?

What parent wouldn't march into the bathroom and say, that's enough, young lady, get out.

Such BS IMO.
an hour PLUS shower. and in the low sheepish whisper, she says .."and she loved it."

32:35 and 33:37

When he asks her if M went to her room before she left for school to say goodbye to her, and she chuckles and says “I would have hoped she would have come in to say goodbye to me …”

Yeah. If you're telling the truth, you believe this was your daughter's last day on earth, yet you can't remember whether she came in to tell you goodbye that morning.

She has absolutely no trouble remembering SS coming in to put the leash on the dog.

Last edited:
OMG! Around 1:30.

She was using a period tracker to track Maddie's periods?

I'm old and parenting has changed a lot since I was 13, but is this typical parental behavior these days?

Around 1:04. Discussion of the double dosing incident. She makes it sound like neither of them realized that the other had already given Maddie her meds.

This was in 2022 or 2023. What 11- or 12-year old wouldn't protest that she'd ALREADY been given her medicine to whoever was trying to give her a second dose?

What a crock.
and how about this: in the vein of the sleeping meds, Hydroxzine. she says she finally gets SS to admit he gave her a second dose. but the inquiry swings right into JS's THC pills. the color....and then asked did she ever confront SS if he had given her THC medication to Madeline...noooooo. does she recall any conversation she may have had with him that he may have accidentally given Madeline THC....she says that hadnt occurred to her.

JS is then told there is a conversation on her phone where Madeline questioned HER about the medication and said they were different bigger pills ......which then prompted JS to have a conversation with SS. we dont get to know JS and SS's exchange......the inquiry ends there with him saying If you dont remember, it was year ago....

there is this: Madeline knew what her pills looked like....she told JS she was given something else by SS. this could be two separate instances, one the double dose of Hydro and the other instance, the 'different' pill Madeline questioned.

Last edited:
1:29

Period talk. J tracked M’s periods. She says in the interview that M didn’t use any period products in February and that her period was delayed. She didn’t think much of it as M had other missed or delayed periods in the past. Officer asks if this was discussed with S, J says she doesn’t think so. Idea put forward by the presenter that if S knew that M’s period was delayed, he may have feared pregnancy and that could be a reason for murdering her.

Officer also asks about constipation medicine and blood, J says there was blood, they had many appointments about M’s constipation. She says she doesn’t think M ever had - she pauses - “a tear”. She sounds very uncomfortable.

Her phone data also might be able to be used to corroborate (or pinpoint) the time she went to pick up MS. I'm sure she had her phone on her, esp. if she was planning for an hour + wait in line. In fact, she said she also had MS's phone on her at that time, IIRC. So the location data from one or both phones should show where she was, and the school and her home are far enough apart so that they wouldn't be confused, even if it doesn't give an exact location. And not only the location, but phone activity should show something that looks like it was being used by someone while waiting in a line, as opposed to driving or something else.

In fact, it's possible that they could interview the parents of other students who are regularly in that line at the same time to see what they remember about that day. Do they recall being perturbed at someone in the front of the line who was holding up the line? It's probably usually a lot of the same parents in the line every day at the same time. But I suppose it's been awhile now, and they may not be expected to recall.
Gray Hughes did a video on this and Jen's movements that day more or less are corroborated by her cell phone pings

1:35

She didn't let SS drive her car to take Maddie to school to avoid embarrassment, because he was not on her insurance.

Yet she did relent and let him take her car when he wanted to go out searching that night.

She said earlier that on that night she didn't know SS had gone out taking her car until the next morning when she got in it and the seat had been moved.

The whole story has changed once more.

SMH. She had a get-out-of-jail free card, and she tore it into tiny little pieces and threw it into the gutter in the cause of trying to protect SS.

IMO of course.

I appreciate the podcasters obtaining this information for us, but I need alot of breaks because I cant tolerate the interruptions...hurts my head! and even more so, listening to JS, I DONT KNOWS and I DONT REMEMBER....break time!

I appreciate the podcasters obtaining this information for us, but I need alot of breaks because I cant tolerate the interruptions...hurts my head! and even more so, listening to JS, I DONT KNOWS and I DONT REMEMBER....break time!

I agree...but I was so eager to hear it that I just had to suck it up and put up with the annoying interruptions.

There are some interesting questions in this interview. And I don't think any of these questions are gratuitous.

There are some interesting questions in this interview. And I don't think any of these questions are gratuitous.
yes
absolutely.

he did remind JS he has all all of the communications between the 3 of them.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back