Hand off of Gabriel at Raymond Rimkus Park

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry, I don't post much on this thread, but after reading the developments today, my thought is that the term "journal" might be a regional term for Gamble. My husband is Aussie and I just asked him what he calls his binder for work that details his appointments and he said "my journal". If this is the case, this may not have been a journal or diary in the sense we are used to, but more an appointment book of sorts. I'm leaning toward EJ writing down info before leaving-say while she was on the phone or speaking with someone- with directions and information on how she will identify the couple that will be meeting with her. Gamble may be relating the story not from a writing EJ made after the exhange, but rather his interpretation of how that meeting went from notes EJ took. KWIM? I also think that because Gamble uses the term "someone she trusted" I think the notes had a name on it-maybe a name that was used thru-out her writing that implied some type of feeling of trust for the person. Probably only a first name and that's why they don't have all the missing pieces of the puzzle yet. I also think that this record could have been found in the landfill search...totally speculating here.

I sincerely hope they are on a hot trail and getting closer to Gabriel. Shine your light little boy-they are looking for you and no one's giving up until you are found!!!

This is very helpful. So it may not be a diary, but just a notebook, in which she wrote down the directions to the park. That makes a lot more sense to me than keeping a diary.

Just peeking in, hopeing this will break the case and bring Gabe home!!

I find this new discovery really odd..... If this was found on EJ's person when she was found, would this not go into evidence?

after all the other PI's, Logan, LE etc. This PI happens to find her private journal? and how in the world would he have access to it?

and why didn't LE come forward with this new discovery a LONG time ago?

I find this new discovery really odd..... If this was found on EJ's person when she was found, would this not go into evidence?

after all the other PI's, Logan, LE etc. This PI happens to find her private journal? and how in the world would he have access to it?

Maybe EJ mailed it to somebody and they gave it to the PI.

TX...I know someone posted somewhere what the temperatures were that day....I'll go back and see where I saw that. And if I remember correctly, that looked like a picture where he just got up...but gotta go back and look at that as well...

12/27/09

9:55 AM 46.2 °F

Mean Temperature 45 °F
Max Temperature 59 °F
Min Temperature 31 °F
Dew Point 27 °F
Average Humidity 51
Maximum Humidity 83
Minimum Humidity 24
Precipitation 0.00 in - - ()
Sea Level Pressure 30.22 in
Wind Speed 4 mph (NNE)
Max Wind Speed 8 mph
Max Gust Speed -
Visibility 10 miles

http://www.wunderground.com/history...=Leon+Valley&req_state=TX&req_statename=Texas

I'm thinking it might be helpful to review some early stuff, like Elizabeth's raw jail interview, her conversation in there with Tammi, and also the Tammi interviews after she got that odd phone call from EJ. If you've got links, please bring them in.

Transcript of jail phone call between the reporter and EJ, and TayJay and EJ:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4648968&postcount=333"]Websleuths Single Post - AZ - 8 mo. old Gabriel Johnson missing since 12-26-09, #2[/ame]

Raw audio of jail phone call:
http://www.kpho.com/video/22155911/index.html

Runners! Runners are out there, rain or shine, any weather. Sunday is a perfect day for most people's long run.
What about posting a flyer at the local running/sports goods store or ask the local running club to email it to their members?

Yes, runners and bikers. I was watching a youtube video last night from the area with some major bike trails running through. I will see if I can find it.

:floorlaugh:

code word colonics

I was reading this thread quietly at my desk today. I had some tears of joy here and there, and then I read this and busted out laughing out loud. Everyone in the office looked at me like I lost my mind. Thanks BeanE. :)

and why didn't LE come forward with this new discovery a LONG time ago?

I do not find this odd. I have no clue how this PI gained access to the journal, but sometimes it takes a new set of eyes on old information. It is easy to miss things when you are inundated with information plus the wrong park was initially reported. This PI seems to be thorough and focused on detail.

Strange phone call from 'Baby Gabriel's' mom to Tammi Smith
Posted on January 25, 2010 at 9:11 PM
Updated Monday, Jan 25 at 9:17 PM

http://www.azfamily.com/video/featu...Gabriels-mom-to-one-time-friend-82655967.html

She said that we helped her find a family

:)

I wish we could hear a recording of this conversation between EJ and TPS (if in fact it was recorded) because I think TPS did throw EJ under the bus and still is. TPS not only lied about Logan threatening her, but the whole CC lie too. I think she is lying in this interview as well. We are only getting her side of the story here and it smells.

Sorry, I don't post much on this thread, but after reading the developments today, my thought is that the term "journal" might be a regional term for Gamble. My husband is Aussie and I just asked him what he calls his binder for work that details his appointments and he said "my journal". If this is the case, this may not have been a journal or diary in the sense we are used to, but more an appointment book of sorts. I'm leaning toward EJ writing down info before leaving-say while she was on the phone or speaking with someone- with directions and information on how she will identify the couple that will be meeting with her. Gamble may be relating the story not from a writing EJ made after the exhange, but rather his interpretation of how that meeting went from notes EJ took. KWIM? I also think that because Gamble uses the term "someone she trusted" I think the notes had a name on it-maybe a name that was used thru-out her writing that implied some type of feeling of trust for the person. Probably only a first name and that's why they don't have all the missing pieces of the puzzle yet. I also think that this record could have been found in the landfill search...totally speculating here.

I sincerely hope they are on a hot trail and getting closer to Gabriel. Shine your light little boy-they are looking for you and no one's giving up until you are found!!!

Like a Day-Timer or Day Runner, or Filofax. I keep one, I keep notes on conversations and things to do. Someone trying to decipher mine might have some issues, as I use personal codes/shorthand. But, this might be what Elizabeth used and it was found on her when arrested.

Anyway, I think this all has made the search for Gabe look much more promising.

Gamble said Wednesday that Johnson also describes the park in detail: from the jogging trail, to the wooded area, and the park bench where she says she met a couple on the morning of Dec. 27.

Gamble said he believes that the couple was sent there by a third party who she trusted.

"I was able to see the handwritten notes and it's very compelling, because it tells the story of what she did when she was down here," said Gamble. "It gives details about her contacting women's shelters, crisis centers."

snip

Gamble said the couple that met Johnson at the park were in their 30s or 40s. He said the man has short, dark hair and the woman is about 5-feet, 6-inches with long, blond hair.

He is alive and he is being cared for...omg. My heart is all warm and fuzzy. Come home baby boy!

From jail call transcript:

TPS: Now, let me ask you, why, why do you want to give your child up for adoption? Why, why wouldn't you want the dad to have the baby? Why wouldn't you want Logan to have his son?
EJ: Because I believe he's a very ugly controlling person and he's not capable of raising a child and he's not capable of taking care of the child. He's being supported by his own father and he just wants to make things ugly and I don't want the child to be in the middle of the ugly, ugly custody dispute and it already started off so ugly. And he's just going to make the child miserable and he's gonna make anyone that has anything to do with me, the mother, miserable.

Boy, was that scripted, or what?!?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway
Back