Hank C. Jr. (Misty's Brother)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Is Tommy married to Chelsea or Lindsy? It looks like there are a number of "injunction protection domestic violence" announcements over a period of two years. It doesn't looks like the resolutions are clearly stated.

2) Is Tommy the brother who lives a short walking distance away from the Ron/Misty MH?

3) I recall from way back that Misty said that her brother and his children were at the MH earlier on the day that Haleigh disappeared. Is this correct?

4) Who owns the van?

We need to think about what a motive would be. IMO, this person would have had the opportunity.

Nevermind, I think I had the brothers confused. :D

1) Is Tommy married to Chelsea or Lindsy? It looks like there are a number of "injunction protection domestic violence" announcements over a period of two years. It doesn't looks like the resolutions are clearly stated.

2) Is Tommy the brother who lives a short walking distance away from the Ron/Misty MH?

3) I recall from way back that Misty said that her brother and his children were at the MH earlier on the day that Haleigh disappeared. Is this correct?

4) Who owns the van?

We need to think about what a motive would be. IMO, this person would have had the opportunity.
LOL Give me a few to figure out that family tree again. ;) I think I have them mixed up already. I will go change my posts accordingly.

No, Cajun. That is another county where he was charged with Domestic Violence! Good job in finding it!

What County is Daytona in? Isn't that where Misty lived with Tommy?

Volusia and yes Misty lived in Daytona Beach

ok, I'm just thinking outloud here, but we covered that a person could be injured and not really aware until later. Also, forgive me if I am wrong but didn't LE refer to Misty as battered by the hits she took while trying to break up the fight? Or were there other punches that I am not aware of, see I'm thinking that battered would be a poor description of breaking up the fight. Because I am combining that information with the fact that in the heat and humidity of summer, Misty is wearing a long sleeve shirt.

Cajun is there a link to the 911 call? iirc he said he was not injured?

There is a short clip of the 911 call on this video:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?aid=161714&storyid=142925

This also where Tommy (Hank, Jr) $tates:

Hank911.jpg

Hank911-1.jpg

On the first video linked above, LE states that the injuries are "minor, insignificant".

Now, watch the interview with Hank, Sr and Tommy (Hank, Jr). Watch how Tommy's neck bounces around when he talks. $ure doesn't look like his neck is really hurt - does it?

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpo...peak-about-arrest/mLXK584190mQsmKIOzg82g.cspx

There is talk that he may $ue Ron:
The Croslins say they too are thinking about filing civil claims in addition to the criminal charges. Hank Croslin, Jr. tells us his doctor has said he’s suffered a severely strained neck and back from the fight he got into with Ronald.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpo...peak-about-arrest/mLXK584190mQsmKIOzg82g.cspx

Volusia and yes Misty lived in Daytona Beach
OK...Someone needs to give me the rundown on both brothers here. I need a refresher course on them both.

Which one did she live with in Daytona Beach?

Where did/does Tommy live?

If Tommy is married to Chelsea...then why are some of the reports stemming from a Lindsay Collins about abuse etc.?

I am confused. :confused:

There are a few more rocks to be overturned, imo.

We have a man that was supposedly at the mh the afternoon/evening before she went missing who had direct access to her by simply walking on a pathway to the home. He had access to the van which was found parked differently and with a scratch. He knew Ronald's schedule for work. He knew the layout of the mh. He could have left the backdoor unlocked (or had a key made from Misty's). He would know where to find the cement block behind the shed and also have knowledge of the art of "bricking" from the cousin. He knows how deep Misty sleeps and wouldn't be concerned anyway because he could easily explain away why he came back to the mh (forgot something from his earlier visit and didn't want to wake Misty). He would have no worries about turning on the light because of that. His only alibi would be his wife and she was supposedly sleeping.

Misty claims he called constantly the day of the fight at GGS' residence and wanted to see her which means she had already distanced herself. She told him not to come. Instead he shows up with the parents and attempts to "take" Misty. There is no proof by anyone that Ronald and Misty were even arguing. Misty didn't take out a RO on anyone except the person she is afraid of for good reason which is her brother. He didn't care enough about her not to hit her when she was trying to stop the fight. Neither did her father! So how were they trying to protect her or save her again?!

Yes, there are some definite rocks there.

Good points... definitely sets off red flags that demand to be sleuthed, IMO.

OK...Someone needs to give me the rundown on both brothers here. I need a refresher course on them both.

Which one did she live with in Daytona Beach?

Where did/does Tommy live?

If Tommy is married to Chelsea...then why are some of the reports stemming from a Lindsay Collins about abuse etc.?

I am confused. :confused:

LOL.. it is confusing.

I *think* I have it straight.

Timothy is married to Chelsea. I believe Timothy and Chelsea are the ones that live in Crescent City.

Tommy (Hank, Jr) is married to Lindsy. Tommy (Hank, Jr) is the one that lived around the corned from Ron's old home on Green Lane. IIRC, the address is *advertiser censored* Tyler St. They have 3 young children.

I hope I got this straight! :crazy:

I don't think it would neccesarily have to do with anyone else. When Misty tried to finger the cousin, it could be because she had some inkling it was someone in her family and it is possible she singled out the wrong one. After he was checked out and it was decided by LE he wasn't involved, maybe she didn't want to pursue that route any further by then saying it could have been someone else in her family.

She could be very afraid of her brother, but has not voiced it until now. Taking out a RO on him is because he threatened her personally and doesn't have to do with Ronald. This could be another reason why she didn't want to say anything if she suspected he could be involved. We can clearly see he has been abusive to women in his past and has been arrested (altho not convicted) for violent crimes plus contempt on the other RO he had out on him. Note: The RO could not have been obtained without sufficient cause, imo.

I do not think Misty knows who took Haleigh. I do not think Ronald knows who took Haleigh. However, it doesn't mean she doesn't have her suspicions and has not put some things together in her own head.

This would also explain some of Hank Sr's actions. If he at all thought that Hank Jr had any involvement in this, or thought that this is what Misty thought, then it would be logical to assume that he would want to stay on Misty's good side. And, IMO, it would motivate him to go along when Hank Jr went over to where Misty is staying. Of course, as it turned out, it probably made things worse now that Misty has filed the protective order against Hank Jr.

Interesting how again Misty seems to be the key...

Is the site messing up for anyone else or is it just my computer? I am not having any problems accessing other sites just this one. It is driving me crazy! :crazy: It is taking forever to load.

It still begs the question that, if any one of these people knew anything, WHY haven't they given LE a straight answer? If Hank2 had anything to do with it and the supposition stands that Misty knows that he did, then SHE is keeping information regarding the disappearance of her step-daughter quiet......why?

This would also explain some of Hank Sr's actions. If he at all thought that Hank Jr had any involvement in this, or thought that this is what Misty thought, then it would be logical to assume that he would want to stay on Misty's good side. And, IMO, it would motivate him to go along when Hank Jr went over to where Misty is staying. Of course, as it turned out, it probably made things worse now that Misty has filed the protective order against Hank Jr.

Interesting how again Misty seems to be the key...
I don't think Misty is the "key" in the sense that everyone has so eagerly portrayed her. I don't think she knows what happened.

I do think it is possible she has not put things together yet or she has suspicions, but nothing to back them up. Then again, she could be afraid of her brother and what he would do to not only her, but others if she told LE about her suspicions. I don't know that she would even tell Ronald unless she was certain after what happened with the cousin...altho...it may come out now that she has a RO on him.

I don't see how it could really explain all of Hank Sr.'s actions during this whole case tho. He didn't seem to much care what Misty felt about him during the whole pill thing. Was that an attempt to get back at Ronald for something we must not know about? Was he setting him up for his son? Was he trying to make sure everyone was only looking at Ronald because he does know or suspect something about his son?

I don't think Misty is the "key" in the sense that everyone has so eagerly portrayed her. I don't think she knows what happened.

I do think it is possible she has not put things together yet or she has suspicions, but nothing to back them up. Then again, she could be afraid of her brother and what he would do to not only her, but others if she told LE about her suspicions. I don't know that she would even tell Ronald unless she was certain after what happened with the cousin...altho...it may come out now that she has a RO on him.

I don't see how it could really explain all of Hank Sr.'s actions during this whole case tho. He didn't seem to much care what Misty felt about him during the whole pill thing. Was that an attempt to get back at Ronald for something we must not know about? Was he setting him up for his son? Was he trying to make sure everyone was only looking at Ronald because he does know or suspect something about his son?

Wow SS that Makes so much sense and worth thinking seriously about it.

Hedre are some other threads that reference Tommy (Hank Jr) &/or Lindsy. I included those that had actual info:

Thread "FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnum County #12" - The posts relating to the property where Tommy & Lindsy live are 136, 203, 299.

Thread "FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnum County #15" - Posts that may be of interest are 51, 77, & 288

Thread "FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnum County #18" - Posts that may be of interest are 158, 209, & 365

Thread "FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnum County #19" - Post that may be of interest is 108.

Thread "FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnum County #24" - Posts that may be of interest are 51, 52, 65, & 86.

I know he's got a public record and from what it appears, he seems like he's a hothead as much as Ronald appears to be.....and I surely wouldn't want to try to tell WS how to moderate, but.......

I wonder if the thread about Tommy wouldn't better be served down in the Parking Lot where people can speculate more openly. He has never been charged with regard to Haleigh, nor has he actually been charged with this latest brouhaha.

LOL.. it is confusing.

I *think* I have it straight.

Timothy is married to Chelsea. I believe Timothy and Chelsea are the ones that live in Crescent City.

Tommy (Hank, Jr) is married to Lindsy. Tommy (Hank, Jr) is the one that lived around the corned from Ron's old home on Green Lane. IIRC, the address is *advertiser censored* Tyler St. They have 3 young children.

I hope I got this straight! :crazy:

Wasn't there a big deal about Tyler St being mentioned in the 911 call
the night Haleigh went missing?

bbm - Yes, I absolutely agree with you, and this was the context that I was putting it in. Sorry - I didn't make that clear at all! I really meant that she may be the critical figure in the resolution of this case even though she may not actually be aware of it. I sure hope this will get her thinking again and trying to work better with LE. Possibly it will if her loyalties aren't divided.

I can't figure what may have been in Hank SR's mind during the pill thing. At the time, I chalked it up to his still being affected by his injury, his hospitalization, and perhaps some meds (legitimate) that he may have been taking at the time. I suspect the episode may have driven a wedge between Hank Sr and Ron, however.
JMO, but if Hank Sr &/or the Croslin clan has come to suspect over time that Misty could have any suspicions about Tommy at all, then that might explain his wanting to remain on close terms with Misty. Guess we'll have to see what happens next.

bbm - Yes, I absolutely agree with you, and this was the context that I was putting it in. Sorry - I didn't make that clear at all! I really meant that she may be the critical figure in the resolution of this case even though she may not actually be aware of it. I sure hope this will get her thinking again and trying to work better with LE. Possibly it will if her loyalties aren't divided.

I can't figure what may have been in Hank SR's mind during the pill thing. At the time, I chalked it up to his still being affected by his injury, his hospitalization, and perhaps some meds (legitimate) that he may have been taking at the time. I suspect the episode may have driven a wedge between Hank Sr and Ron, however.
JMO, but if Hank Sr &/or the Croslin clan has come to suspect over time that Misty could have any suspicions about Tommy at all, then that might explain his wanting to remain on close terms with Misty. Guess we'll have to see what happens next.
Just to let you know, I didn't add that about Misty because you were clear to me in what you were saying. :) If I were to say Misty was the "key" to anything without explaining exactly what I meant...I would never hear the end of it here. ;)

I know he's got a public record and from what it appears, he seems like he's a hothead as much as Ronald appears to be.....and I surely wouldn't want to try to tell WS how to moderate, but.......

I wonder if the thread about Tommy wouldn't better be served down in the Parking Lot where people can speculate more openly. He has never been charged with regard to Haleigh, nor has he actually been charged with this latest brouhaha.

No one has been charged in regards to Haleigh and the only one
who has been cleared is the AC man so IMO he is a player in this case
just as much as Ron's grandma, Ron's mom, Crystal's mom etc. and
they have all been talked about right here in the threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro