Hank C. Jr. (Misty's Brother)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he's got a public record and from what it appears, he seems like he's a hothead as much as Ronald appears to be.....and I surely wouldn't want to try to tell WS how to moderate, but.......

I wonder if the thread about Tommy wouldn't better be served down in the Parking Lot where people can speculate more openly. He has never been charged with regard to Haleigh, nor has he actually been charged with this latest brouhaha.
A cousin was discussed at length on his thread here in this Forum, this one will be no different as long as NO RUMORS or documents without links aren't posted.

No one has been charged in regards to Haleigh and the only one
who has been cleared is the AC man so IMO he is a player in this case
just as much as Ron's grandma, Ron's mom, Crystal's mom etc. and
they have all been talked about right here in the threads.

And all have had discussion much like what is being held here now shut down due to what I stated above.

SS's initial post had some interesting thoughts in it. It has now gone tangential on this thread into things we're cautioned against discussing on any other player (Ronald's history of drug arrests, for instance, or TN and GGMS's charges for custody interference....) The point is, all the speculation regarding Hank2 knowing something about Haleigh's disappearance and Misty maybe suspecting (if not outright knowing) about it still falls down to one question, which is artfully side-stepped each time I ask:

If either of them, or more than they have ANY knowledge with regard to Haleigh's disappearance, why have NONE of them gone to LE? It can no longer be deemed as fear-based. We've seen a rather innocuous attempt on Hank2's side to take Misty away from Ronald (perceived and presented by himself and his parents as an answer to HER distress call), and on Ronald and Misty's part, no fear based actions either. It was ANGER that they refused to stay away after being told to by Misty (according to their story).

I am going back into the first of the media thread to find out any information we may have overlooked on Tommy.

Was there ever any mention about him taking a LDT, having been interviewed by LE or the media, or anything right after Haleigh went missing? I don't recall much being talked about except that he was at the mh about the same time the AC man was there. I guess I could answer those questions in the media thread. ;)

I am going back into the first of the media thread to find out any information we may have overlooked on Tommy.

Was there ever any mention about him taking a LDT, having been interviewed by LE or the media, or anything right after Haleigh went missing? I don't recall much being talked about except that he was at the mh about the same time the AC man was there. I guess I could answer those questions in the media thread. ;)

bbm, iirc, no

And all have had discussion much like what is being held here now shut down due to what I stated above.

SS's initial post had some interesting thoughts in it. It has now gone tangential on this thread into things we're cautioned against discussing on any other player (Ronald's history of drug arrests, for instance, or TN and GGMS's charges for custody interference....) The point is, all the speculation regarding Hank2 knowing something about Haleigh's disappearance and Misty maybe suspecting (if not outright knowing) about it still falls down to one question, which is artfully side-stepped each time I ask:

If either of them, or more than they have ANY knowledge with regard to Haleigh's disappearance, why have NONE of them gone to LE?

Dunno - possibly divided loyalty, dislike of alienating someone they care about, having suspicions but no evidence, distrust of LE.

It can no longer be deemed as fear-based. We've seen a rather innocuous attempt on Hank2's side to take Misty away from Ronald (perceived and presented by himself and his parents as an answer to HER distress call), and on Ronald and Misty's part, no fear based actions either. It was ANGER that they refused to stay away after being told to by Misty (according to their story).

IMO, this recent disturbance has drawn attention back to the Croslin family and there is simply a feeling on WS that it is appropriate to sleuth them.
See responses in blue above.

A child is missing and they want to play family loyalty? I fear more now for Haleigh than ever if that is the working theory :(

Talk about someone keeping a low profile in this case!! Wow. I haven't found any mention of him yet, but haven't gotten up to Misty saying he was at the house. Is this the ONLY mention of him in the media?! WTH?!

No wonder we didn't have him on the radar. Everyone was too concerned about other things and other people involved to take a look at him earlier, I guess. I suppose his time has come to get a closer look and it is thanks to him that he is now being scrutinized. LOL Karma.

Talk about someone keeping a low profile in this case!! Wow. I haven't found any mention of him yet, but haven't gotten up to Misty saying he was at the house. Is this the ONLY mention of him in the media?! WTH?!

No wonder we didn't have him on the radar. Everyone was too concerned about other things and other people involved to take a look at him earlier, I guess. I suppose his time has come to get a closer look and it is thanks to him that he is now being scrutinized. LOL Karma.

I didn't even know what he looked like until he gave that interview the other day. Amazing.

I know that I heard people asking questions such as "Where has Misty's brother been? Why hasn't he come out and supported his sister publicly?"

Tommy was at the home the day HaLeigh disappeared. Why haven't we sleuthed him? Better late than never, I suppose. I hope LE has looked at him. We know he hasn't been cleared, though!

I can't find anything either, only the comments about him being at the home earlier visting.

SS maybe we should start at the 911 call where some say they
talked about Tyler ST....

I remember some thought that the police had also gone
to Tyler St the same night ... now I'm wondering if they were right?

I didn't even know what he looked like until he gave that interview the other day. Amazing.

I know that I heard people asking questions such as "Where has Misty's brother been? Why hasn't he come out and supported his sister publicly?"

Tommy was at the home the day HaLeigh disappeared. Why haven't we sleuthed him? Better late than never, I suppose. I hope LE has looked at him. We know he hasn't been cleared, though!

Exactly. We never looked into Tommy or Timmy or anyone from that side. They were no where to be found in the beginning, though the wives were.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3952230&highlight=911+call+Tyler+Street#post3952230

OP: Call back 1256. 1256. ____telephone____ordinary. Want me to call it in for you? 10:4
FLE2: 1256.
FLE2: I’m available at 116 Tyler.
OP: 116 Tyler? (static) 26.
MLE1: What’s going on at 116?
FLE2: 1256.
OP: Go head.
FLE2: 10:08 from this location, going 97, back to Green.
OP: 10:4. Verifying the last time she was seen ____address.
FLE2: She was seen within her residence, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours ago..
OP: 10:4.

So we have the intitial 911 giving their address so we know that someone in LE was there and talked to them soon after it was called in. We haven't figured out why they were at that address to my knowledge. Wasn't this rather a mystery?

IMO by listening to the 911 call and then reading the police narrative I think the officer went to Tyler because Misty had stated she sometimes walked with the kids to that location to visit. So they were checking to see if Haleigh had maybe wandered over there as it would be familiar to her.

The officer on Tyler states she is going 97 and back to Green Lane so that tells me they were at Green Lane first.

So we have the intitial 911 giving their address so we know that someone in LE was there and talked to them soon after it was called in. We haven't figured out why they were at that address to my knowledge. Wasn't this rather a mystery?

We all started thinking about what could have happened that night…I realized
the van was in a different spot.”

Croslin says the night Haleigh disappeared, a family member was staying with
them. She says around 4am when Misty called them to tell them Haleigh was
missing, they went outside to the van to drive to Haleigh’s home. Croslin says
he immediately noticed the van was not in the same spot she left it. “I know
I don’t park like that, and I was the last to drive the van.”

After a few hours, another sign the van was tampered with appeared. “The
day Haleigh went missing, everyone was looking for her…she (Misty) called
me later that night and said Chelsea, please tell me you’re the one who put
the scratch in my van. I started crying and told her there’s no way I put the
scratch in her van.”

A scratch leading from just behind the driver’s side door handle to the back tire is very visible.
Croslin says that scratch was not there the last time she drove it. “The
scratch---it runs all the way down the van. That’s something
someone would know if you’re riding against something and steadily
scratching it.”

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/031809_haleigh_van_questions

The first time I saw the map of where the dogs went it looks to me like someone got turned around and went the wrong way. I believe they tracked through the K's property at the end of Green La(with the little green trailer) and backtracked and again took a wrong turn and went around the block and finally headed back towards the highway..

116 Tyler, Right? Then the map that JWG has is incorrectly placing his home further down Tyler.

I just Googled it again and it is a lot closer to the mh and more in a direct route of where the dogs tracked, imo.

ETA: Thanks, Cajun. I fixed it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member