Hank C. Jr. (Misty's Brother)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And another way to look at that is he has everything to hide (which is why we are checking into it).

Now...see that is where I figured it out to be, too.

We know Misty said she took a "path" to his house which cut through the woods...Yes? Which means it could not possibly be the house that JWG has for his residence.

http://www.bing.com/maps/default.as...dir=0&alt=-1000&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

OK I am confused as to where exactly 116 Tyler actually is located by these maps. Where JWG has it located when I do street view...it comes up as 168 Tyler. There seems not to be a 116 Tyler on either map. Could someone help me out here?

If his house is on the little road between Buchanan and Green, then it would place it behind Haleigh's. Correct? This would mean the dogs did go right near or to their house after leaving the pond, Correct?

It shows up on google maps and it looks really close!
116 Tyler St.jpg

http://www.bing.com/maps/default.as...dir=0&alt=-1000&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&encType=1

OK I am confused as to where exactly 116 Tyler actually is located by these maps. Where JWG has it located when I do street view...it comes up as 168 Tyler. There seems not to be a 116 Tyler on either map. Could someone help me out here?

If his house is on the little road between Buchanan and Green, then it would place it behind Haleigh's. Correct? This would mean the dogs did go right near or to their house after leaving the pond, Correct?

This is from Google Map. It actually looks rather far, but, I've seen some rather nice pictures taken by someone local that give a wonderful "feel" for the area and it's quite close.

greenlanetylerstreet1.jpg

greenlanetylerstreet.jpg

The poster posts on another forum, so I won't mention where. She did a wonderful job providing pictures of the area. Apparently though, it is exactly .2 of a mile from Ron's MH to the home on Tyler Lane. (There is a picture taken from Tyler Street, and you can actually see Ron's MH through the trees).

Not sure if this was helpful or not.... lol

If people are using this Zillow entry as evidence that the Croslin's are moving, it would be good to look through ALL the info. at the entry which includes the following:

Last sale and tax info

Sold 09/19/2008:
$50,000
2008 Property Tax:
$165

That pix and info. has been up there since the beginning of this case, and many moons ago someone did further research and determined that this is most likely the date on which it was transferred into Lindsey Croslin's name.

Well...no we weren't, but thanks anyway. We were trying to figure out exactly where the house sits in relation to the mh. I didn't see anyone mention anything about them moving yet...but we will sure see if we can find that information somewhere else when we get to it.

So we have the intitial 911 giving their address so we know that someone in LE was there and talked to them soon after it was called in. We haven't figured out why they were at that address to my knowledge. Wasn't this rather a mystery?

IIRC you, busy and others opined that it was LE just checking out family locations HaLeigh frequented when we questioned it earlier. Should we now look into it?

This is from Google Map. It actually looks rather far, but, I've seen some rather nice pictures taken by someone local that give a wonderful "feel" for the area and it's quite close.

greenlanetylerstreet1.jpg

greenlanetylerstreet.jpg

The poster posts on another forum, so I won't mention where. She did a wonderful job providing pictures of the area. Apparently though, it is exactly .2 of a mile from Ron's MH to the home on Tyler Lane. (There is a picture taken from Tyler Street, and you can actually see Ron's MH through the trees).

Not sure if this was helpful or not.... lol
Very helpful! It means that the dogs tracked right near or to his house after leaving the pond, if we can trust the dogs!

I will have to check out those other photos, Ath~ Thanks!

So does it mean we have the wrong address entered into the other sites? I guess I am still confused, but the house does sit behind Haleigh's which makes sense.

From MH...walk to the corner of Green Lane, which is Monroe
turn L, go about 100 ft to first street (Tyler)
turn R, walk up street about 5 houses. 116 is on left side of street.

Google maps have addresses labeled incorrectly.

If people are using this Zillow entry as evidence that the Croslin's are moving, it would be good to look through ALL the info. at the entry which includes the following:

Last sale and tax info

Sold 09/19/2008:
$50,000
2008 Property Tax:
$165

That pix and info. has been up there since the beginning of this case, and many moons ago someone did further research and determined that this is most likely the date on which it was transferred into Lindsey Croslin's name.

What? No one said anything about them moving. If you would have read my post it said:
" I will see if I can find the realtors site I found this morning from when they bought it in 08"

This is what i got for this area.. using the GIS map to confirm the locations
attachment.php

Attachments

• satsuma135.JPG
    satsuma135.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 100
What? No one said anything about them moving. If you would have read my post it said:
" I will see if I can find the realtors site I found this morning from when they bought it in 08"

I wasn't referring to your post, which I did read thoroughly and carefully, as I do all posts. That is why I quoted only the website and not your words. I was referring to the dozens of comments made previously that referred to them moving/already moved out of town.

I'd use the birth date from the Court. I found the same DOB in several counties. I'd hope the legal system has the correct DOB on the people in the system.

Can I post this info? IF not, I know...mod's delete and sorry.

Thomas Hank Croslin Jr (Misty's brother)DOB Sept 26, 1986

Can I post this info? IF not, I know...mod's delete and sorry.

Thomas Hank Croslin Jr (Misty's brother)DOB Sept 26, 1986
What's posted on Social Networking sites are not something I would call valid, at least mine isn't!

I would think Court Documents would be the one to follow.

This is what i got for this area.. using the GIS map to confirm the locations
attachment.php

Breathlife! Fancy seeing you here! :D

I just sent someone a message not even 15 minutes ago asking if she had a link to your map you had made. It was such a wonderful reference. Is it still online? If so, would you mind either posting a link or PM'ing it to me? I lost my link awhile ago.

Thank you so much! :blowkiss:

Breathlife! Fancy seeing you here! :D

I just sent someone a message not even 15 minutes ago asking if she had a link to your map you had made. It was such a wonderful reference. Is it still online? If so, would you mind either posting a link or PM'ing it to me? I lost my link awhile ago.

Thank you so much! :blowkiss:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=116287515801680968232.00046d241c250db2896d5&t=h&ll=29.576742,-81.674423&spn=0.149591,0.22007&z=12

the way I see it "no news is good news"... maybe Hank Jr has nothing to hide>
IMO Hank Jr. didn't fly under the radar, he was probably questioned in depth just like the rest of the family was.

Now, six months later he becomes involved in an altercation with his brother in-law and he now comes to the forefront of discussion on possible involvement by sluethers, NOT by LE<-------lets keep this in mind.

IMO Hank Jr. didn't fly under the radar, he was probably questioned in depth just like the rest of the family was.

Now, six months later he becomes involved in an altercation with his brother in-law and he now comes to the forefront of discussion on possible involvement by sluethers, NOT by LE<-------lets keep this in mind.

I think you are correct on this....he was probably on the top of the list for LE to question as he and Misty openly admitted he was there that night, and the cleared AC man probably saw him there. LE had probably long since finished a thorough grilling of TC before GGS even came up with her report of being there later on in the evening. Before that, he and AC man were the only ones reported to have been there that LE even had to focus on, and we know that LE cleared AC man right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme