Hank C. Jr. (Misty's Brother)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also am not finding Tommy in any of the photos when the searches were going on or around the tent.

Also trying to figure out did Tommy and the kids leave before or after A/C guy left?
I don't think that has ever been clear, but I will see what I can find out. IIRC, She took the kids outside while he went inside the mh to work on the AC. I want to narrow down those times, too. 5:45pm was mentioned as when they were there, but I am not sure when they each arrived or left.

I also am not finding Tommy in any of the photos when the searches were going on or around the tent.
I only found him in the one photo which was an old one taken with JO and the boys. It is interesting he lived right there behind them and wasn't there most of the time to support them. He should have been in lots of photos especially around the tent, imo.

The photo taken off the video I posted is the first time I had seen him. I don't remember seeing or hearing anything about them, except lately, in the last 6 months.

Flagler County:

2005 CT 000712 A STATE OF FLORIDA VS. CROSLIN, HANK T
Guilty of Reckless Driving 316.192(2)(A)

2005 DR 000466 COLLINS, LINDSY K VS. CROSLIN, HANK T JP
child support

2005 MM 000025 A STATE OF FLORIDA VS. CROSLIN, HANK T
battery 784.03 dropped, victim revokes statement

2005 MM 000847 A STATE OF FLORIDA VS. CROSLIN, HANK T
741.31 violation of domestic violence injuction, contempt of court, abandoned

2007 MM 000903 STATE OF FLORIDA VS. CROSLIN, JR, HANK T
784.03 battery, defendent takes a no contest plea

2002 Court Docket Number 182002CJ000270XXAXJX battery 784.03, unable to figure out status at the moment
2002 Court Docket Number 182002CJ000270XXAXJX 871.01 disturbing school or religious assembly or military funeral

Note- 2002 incident appears to be the same day, and is also the same day Lisa Croslin is arrested for public intoxication

Discussing Tommy in other threads was off topic and made more work for TG.

Now he has his own thread so we can sleuth and discuss him and stay on topic.

When was Tommy's criminal records ever discussed before today?

BBM- I worked on this in the beging, some was talked about downstairs. So I have looked before today.

I know that I looked before also, there isn't a peripheral member of this that I, and I am sure, many other posters have not looked into. His criminal record (along with others) were discovered way back in the beginning of this case. At one time, he may have been looked into upstairs, downstairs, and by people on their own.
Does that mean he should not be looked into (again)?! I think not. Do you think that HaLeigh was taken by somebody who has not been looked into and posted about previously?
Just because some (including myself) have checked into Hank Jr before, is no reason to rule out looking further. Somebody took HaLeigh, somebody knows something. Whether they are someone who has already been looked into or not, I don't know. And I don't think anybody here does.

I was answering atherella post the part I bolded anybody can look into anything they want.

I am glad that everyone is looking at the Croslins now. It took a while, but better late than never, I suppose. I have a feeling that looking at the Croslin family will produce some truth about a family member's knowledge of the events surrounding Haleigh's disappearance.

Also, at last we are finally in the right county! Thanks!

I am glad that everyone is looking at the Croslins now. It took a while, but better late than never, I suppose. I have a feeling that looking at the Croslin family will produce some truth about a family member's knowledge of the events surrounding Haleigh's disappearance.

Also, at last we are finally in the right county! Thanks!

badme - I too am quite glad for the big 360 on the Croslin's going on in the thread. At least now we are looking in the right direction!

Both RC and HC Jr must of had some marks on them for this to be in police report

Ronald was booked without incident on the charge of Burglary with Battery. His bond is set at $12,504.00. Photographs were taken of Ronald Cummings and Hank Croslin Jr’s injuries. The photographs have been uploaded onto the PCSO website for further review. At this time, the charging affidavits against Hank Croslin Jr and Sr will be forwarded to the State Attorney’s Office for further review. Any further reports or supplements will be completed and submitted in a timely manner.

What is Hank Croslin jr. birthdate?
According to people in this thread Hank Jr's DOB is 8/2/86. I didn't verify it myself or find the court documents to verify it yet. I haven't had a chance to read this whole thread yet.

According to people in this thread Hank Jr's DOB is 8/2/86. I didn't verify it myself or find the court documents to verify it yet. I haven't had a chance to read this whole thread yet.

You can see Hank's birthday in the Flagler County Court records below:

It is 8/2/1986

hankcriminal.jpg

It is always possible that if Tommy abducted Haleigh, it could have been for other reasons besides sexual or personal. He could have been helping another family in order to get revenge on Ronald. He obviously has some real hatred towards Ronald and Misty so I wouldn't say that the Sheffield/Griffis clan is out of the picture here. We will also be looking for a possible connection between the two families with Tommy and Hank Sr.

Tommy runs a drywall outfit called T & T. Who is his partner in this business? His other brother? I know they probably didn't, but LE should have checked out the location where he was working at the time of Haleigh's disappearance. People have been known to hide bodies behind sheetrock in buildings.

That didn't take long to draw a correlation between the Croslins and Crystal. LOL!
Now, that is a stretch, in my very humble opinion.

It seems that Crystal has now had the help of Ron, Misty, all Croslins, Cousin Joe, any SO we've sleuthed, etc...to abduct her own child.

In my very strong opinion, this is another way to avoid looking at the obvious. Very creative.

That didn't take long to draw a correlation between the Croslins and Crystal. LOL!
Now, that is a stretch, in my very humble opinion.

It seems that Crystal has now had the help of Ron, Misty, all Croslins, Cousin Joe, any SO we've sleuthed, etc...to abduct her own child.

In my very strong opinion, this is another way to avoid looking at the obvious. Very creative.

I kinda posted something like that....but it must be against TOS cause it went the way of the vanishing post graveyard. Good point.

Does Tommy run his business out of his home? Does he really have a viable business? Can someone pull the tax records or something to find out?

Was Tommy renting the house behind the mh or does he own the property? How long had Tommy and his family lived in the mh?

Was the roughly made chair in the woods between his house and the mh? Is Tommy an avid hunter or outdoorsman? Does he own guns?

I didn't see in the photos if Tommy's house had a shed or garage, but he had to keep his tools and work supplies somewhere. Can we find out where?

Tommy runs a drywall outfit called T & T. Who is his partner in this business? His other brother? I know they probably didn't, but LE should have checked out the location where he was working at the time of Haleigh's disappearance. People have been known to hide bodies behind sheetrock in buildings.

Not to be too graphic here, but a body behind newly placed sheet rock would have been quite obvious within less than 48 hours. Few people hire someone to place NEW sheet rock in a building that is abandoned and unused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper