Hank C. Jr. (Misty's Brother)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda posted something like that....but it must be against TOS cause it went the way of the vanishing post graveyard. Good point.
---------
Amazing isn't it. According to some it always comes back to Crystal. I too am knowledgeable about the post graveyard.

At the Bunnell address, it is the first house I have really seen in this case that isn't a mh! It is a very nice two story brick. I don't see anything else there except for a lot of property. This is the first time I have heard Bunnell mentioned, but doesn't mean it hasn't been.

If you look up Lindsy by her maiden name (Collins) on Pipl, it lists her in Bunnell. Just thought I'd throw that out there :)

If you look up Lindsay by her maiden name (Collins) on Pipl, it lists her in Bunnell. Just thought I'd throw that out there :)
Aha! Makes a bit more sense now. I take it Lindsay is the one with the money in this family because of property etc that I have noticed. Anyone know the background there?

The Flager address comes up to another mh park it appears. There is a vacant sand public parking lot across the street. I don't see any buildings or signs to make it appear he had a store front or an office of any kind so it must mean he did run it out of his home.

The current status on that business is inactive. So what does he do for a living now? Is he working for someone else in the drywall biz? Does he even have a job?

I definitely think it was a business that was run out of the home, but that's JMO.

I know on the net he was listed as working at A&W Construction in Daytona Beach starting Aug 05, but I don't know how accurate that is or how long he worked there. I'd say, IMO, if he's currently working it's probably doing that or something similar in construction..

The home was purchased in 9/08 by Lindsy and her grandfather.

I am not sure if this means a shed or not

DUTU 10X12 120 Detached Utility Unfinished
http://www.putnam-fl.com/palookup/main.php

Working on answers for the other questions.

Does Tommy run his business out of his home? Does he really have a viable business? Can someone pull the tax records or something to find out?

Was Tommy renting the house behind the mh or does he own the property? How long had Tommy and his family lived in the mh?

Was the roughly made chair in the woods between his house and the mh? Is Tommy an avid hunter or outdoorsman? Does he own guns?

I didn't see in the photos if Tommy's house had a shed or garage, but he had to keep his tools and work supplies somewhere. Can we find out where?

Aha! Makes a bit more sense now. I take it Lindsay is the one with the money in this family because of property etc that I have noticed. Anyone know the background there?

Well, we already know her grandfather signed for the mobile home with her.. think that's about all we know though lol

Make sure the names that have been brought up are not innocent parties, or Minors!

ETA: Leave house numbers out of your posts of prior resident location, some innocent party is now probably living there!

I definitely think it was a business that was run out of the home, but that's JMO.

I know on the net he was listed as working at A&W Construction in Daytona Beach starting Aug 05, but I don't know how accurate that is or how long he worked there. I'd say, IMO, if he's currently working it's probably doing that or something similar in construction..
Just FYI.

In construction the drywall trade splinters at many levels. Due to insurance requirements many large GC's often will not or cannot contract with very small companies who lack the necessary coverage. Large partition contractors who can satisfy the requirements routinely use these smaller outfits as 2nd tier subcontractors under the umbrella of their own coverage.

For various reasons this relationship will sometimes be an actual subcontract to the smaller company, and sometimes they will simply hire them as employees. Frequently the small companies will form, fail, and reform under new identities.

This sort of scenario is not uncommon in many construction trades, but in drywall it is widespread and routine.

I hope that this may provide some insight into the Croslin drywall business.

You know I have not had time to catch up here today, but I have always found it odd that we never really saw nor hair nor hide of those brothers after Haleigh went missing..not a word.
I'll try and catch up later tonight...:)

Sorry, I guess this is something new because I didn't know we could not put house numbers up here.

Sorry, I guess this is something new because I didn't know we could not put house numbers up here. How are we supposed to research the houses without the addresses?
House numbers that have been in the Media such as where the Cummings did live, or the address they gave of his grandmother and others are one thing, but listing house numbers of places someone MAY have lived at is invasive to the party who now resides there.

So at least until 5/08, he lived at the Sunglow address. When did he move to the mh park?

Busy~ I couldn't pull anything up on that site. Maybe I entered something wrong, but got nothing.

snipped

You posted this on the wrong thread, this thread is about Misty's brother.

Excuse me TG.
I hit new posts and caught sight of this thread.
I didn't know there were 3 threads already of the incident I just learned about here. I'm sorry i didn't check in Haleigh's forum before posting. I agree, my post belongs there.
If you haven't deleted it already, I will do myself as soon as I'm finished with this post. :)
Now about Misty's brother;

Misty stated irrc, that her brother and her nephews showed up at 5pm, and that was when the a/c guy showed up also.

Misty said the a/c guy left at around 5:30, and the brother and nephews at around 5:45pm for those who were asking. iirc.

LE transmissions tell the story of an LEO being at the Croslins even before they arrive at Green, since we know the LEO would have to pass their house to get to Haleigh's house but the LEO enroute to Green didn't know that another LEO was at the Croslins or why.

When the LEO enroute to Haleigh's house hears that another LEO is at the Croslins, he asks what was going on there, and from what I could understand in the codes, it was for the same reason he was going to Haleigh's house.

Since there is no 911 call from the Croslins, it is determined that they called the police station directly.

Based on this little bit of info, imo, Tommy and his wife had some information concerning Haleigh's disappearance, or activities at her home but they have not shared with the media what that is.

The LE transmissions state that Haleigh was known to be missing 1 to 1 1/2 hour prior to the 911 call, and they got that info not from Misty, or Ron, so it is deduced that they received it from the Croslins.

It is my opinion therefore, that if Tommy and/or Lindsey had any info concerning Haleigh's home, and/or what happened that night, they informed LE through the police station phone number and subsequent interview as soon as they heard about it from Misty/Misty's mom/ or Ron.

I too would have avoided the circus that was happening on the next street over. if Ron, Misty, or anyone else would have needed their help, they knew where they were, very close by, even a refuge a short distance away from all the limelight. They also had their own children to consider. jmo

Originally posted by Yosande:

Since there is no 911 call from the Croslins, it is determined that they called the police station directly.

Based on this little bit of info, imo, Tommy and his wife had some information concerning Haleigh's disappearance, or activities at her home but they have not shared with the media what that is.

The LE transmissions state that Haleigh was known to be missing 1 to 1 1/2 hour prior to the 911 call, and they got that info not from Misty, or Ron, so it is deduced that they received it from the Croslins.

It is my opinion therefore, that if Tommy and/or Lindsey had any info concerning Haleigh's home, and/or what happened that night, they informed LE through the police station phone number as soon as they heard about from Misty/Misty's mom/ or Ron.
Which makes me even MORE suspicious of Tommy.

By the way, LE did not go by their house first to get to Haleigh's mh as their house backs up to woods behind the mh, but it is possible they could see the lights from squad cars through the trees.

You know I have not had time to catch up here today, but I have always found it odd that we never really saw nor hair nor hide of those brothers after Haleigh went missing..not a word.
I'll try and catch up later tonight...:)

Me, too. I remember asking about them after I looked at their Myspace pages but no one knew. I always thought it odd that the brother who was over that day with his kids didn't comeout and say "I was there that afternoon and everything looked fine.The kids played. Misty and I talked. I can't believe that Haleigh disappeared so soon after that." Or something to that effect. As far as I know, they never said a word. I can understand not wanting to get involved but this was their sister's boyfriend's daughter and they knew her.

RE: Hank Croslin,Inc.

It was filed 7 years ago, in 2002. HC2 is only 23 years old now, he would have been 16 in 2002. This corp. was HC1 - Dad.

Originally posted by Yosande: Since there is no 911 call from the Croslins, it is determined that they called the police station directly.

We don't know whether there was such a 911 call from the Croslins. There may have been.

We don't know whether there was such a 911 call from the Croslins. There may have been.

A poster noted that she called for a copy of the Police Report and was informed that no 911 calls were made from that address on that date. (Bolding is mine)

07-11-2009, 02:47 AM
Busylady
Registered User Join Date: Jun 2007

If you call records they will connect you to dispatch if you want to request a police report without a case number - dispatch shows no 911 calls made from Tyler St on that date.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisperer
Does the public have access to all 911 calls?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Busylady; 07-11-2009 at 03:20 AM. Reason: fix wording

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member