Hank C. Jr. (Misty's Brother)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would anyone call on the nonemergency line if they knew a child was missing? If they did call and give this information that Haleigh was gone 1-1 1/2 hours prior to Misty reporting it then why has it not ever been mentioned by LE or anyone else?

How could the Croslins possibly know when Haleigh went missing unless Tommy was involved when no one else seemed to know when it actually happened? This should have been a huge red flag for LE.

A poster noted that she called for a copy of the Police Report and was informed that no 911 calls were made from that address on that date. (Bolding is mine)

07-11-2009, 02:47 AM
Busylady
Registered User Join Date: Jun 2007

If you call records they will connect you to dispatch if you want to request a police report without a case number - dispatch shows no 911 calls made from Tyler St on that date.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisperer
Does the public have access to all 911 calls?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Busylady; 07-11-2009 at 03:20 AM. Reason: fix wording

What about the days before? Feb 7-9th. jmo

Has anyone found out why the brother was calling MC all day, and then decide to go confront in the middle of the night? Strange is all I can say. JMO

Why would anyone call on the nonemergency line if they knew a child was missing? Perhaps, because they had knowledge that 911 calls have public access and they didn't want "someone" to know that they were talking to LE?

If they did call and give this information that Haleigh was gone 1-1 1/2 hours prior to Misty reporting it then why has it not ever been mentioned by LE or anyone else? Obviously LE gave the info out on the LE transmissions. SS, I don't know if she was last seen at that time, or discovered missing at that time.

How could the Croslins possibly know when Haleigh went missing unless Tommy was involved when no one else seemed to know when it actually happened? This should have been a huge red flag for LE.

You make the assumption that Misty is being honest.

If Tommy, and/or Lindsey had been there at 1:30 to 2am, they could give LE info on what was happening at that addy at that time. If they knew someone else was there, and had come over to their house afterward, they might know from second hand knowledge that Haleigh was or wasn't there at that time.
The knowledge that LE was at their addy can be seen as a source of knowledge and/or suspsicion, however you want to interpret it.
They may have been doing the same thing as Misty and Ron were by giving an alibi before they were even asked to. We don't know.

However since the call was made to the police station, not 911, I think they had info they didn't want made public, possibly out of fear, but it could be for other reasons also, such as, they know an LEO who happens to works nights, and was working that night, and wanted to share what they knew directly to that person. Only the Croslins and LE know for sure.

my response to SS's post in red, and moo, as always.

So we do not know that anyone actually called the police station before the 911 call tho, correct? Isn't this an assumption?

The only thing the transmission says is an officer was at that address. However, did we ever establish Tommy's actual address? The address does not match where his house is located.

LE was at Green Lane before they went to Tyler. They were not already at Tyler. The transmission indicates two officers arriving at Green - then later an officer indicates the Tyler location and then states she is going 97 and BACK to the Green Lane address which indicates she had already been to Green Lane before going to Tyler.

Which makes me even MORE suspicious of Tommy.

By the way, LE did not go by their house first to get to Haleigh's mh as their house backs up to woods behind the mh, but it is possible they could see the lights from squad cars through the trees.

Thank you, Busy...for clearing that up!

Now...we can get back to investigating Tommy. Have you come up with anything else, Busy?

Nothing confirmed yet, working on trying to find some info on the Croslins when they lived in Daytona.

Thank you, Busy...for clearing that up!

Now...we can get back to investigating Tommy. Have you come up with anything else, Busy?

http://www.putnam-fl.com/app/

click property search type in the tyler address - a few will come up click on the one that says Satsuma it will have a different name than Croslin - but once you open it up you click on sales it will show Croslin purchasing in 9/08

Very helpful! It means that the dogs tracked right near or to his house after leaving the pond, if we can trust the dogs!

I will have to check out those other photos, Ath~ Thanks!

So does it mean we have the wrong address entered into the other sites? I guess I am still confused, but the house does sit behind Haleigh's which makes sense.

The orange marker that marks the Cummings MH on that map is slightly inaccurate. According to the Putnam County Property Appraisers map, the MH in question is the white rectangle about an inch to the left of the orange marker, thus would be closer to the tyler address than this map shows.

http://www.putnam-fl.com/app/

click property search type in the tyler address - a few will come up click on the one that says Satsuma it will have a different name than Croslin - but once you open it up you click on sales it will show Croslin purchasing in 9/08
Great! Got it this time! However, where is it?! Their GIS show it to be up the street from the mh. I know that cannot be accurate according to the photos I have seen and Misty's statements. I am back to confused again! LOL

Does Tommy run his business out of his home? Does he really have a viable business? Can someone pull the tax records or something to find out?

Was Tommy renting the house behind the mh or does he own the property? How long had Tommy and his family lived in the mh?

Was the roughly made chair in the woods between his house and the mh? Is Tommy an avid hunter or outdoorsman? Does he own guns?

I didn't see in the photos if Tommy's house had a shed or garage, but he had to keep his tools and work supplies somewhere. Can we find out where?

I'm going to answer your questions (if I know the answer!)

First 3 ques.-don't know but I did see a him in a video early on in the case at the Cummings tent-he was wearing clothes that looked like work clothes-they had white splatter on them-like drywall mud or paint-believe me I know what drywall spatter on clothes looks like-hubby has had it on his plenty of times-lol! Don't ask me for a link-I would have to do some major searching-maybe someone else has it?

The property deed to the home and lot is in Lindsy and her grandfathers name (a Sapp). This is per the Putnam Co. property appraiser site. I would assume his name would be on it for credit purposes since Lindsy is young, probably doesn't have much credit built up) I believe Tommy does have civil court records on him for an unpaid loan (I'm going by memory here-think it was an auto-like Ford Credit or Gmac so I assume it was an auto) so he more than likely would not qualify for the loan. Zillow.com states it was sold in Sept. 08-Busy also stated this.
Also, Tommy and Lindsy's home is not behind the 202 Green Lane home. That property is a 5 or 6 acre lot. The address is 103 Monroe. Tyler ends at that property where there is a driveway to that property but it is fenced and locked and posted no trespassing. I believe there is also another driveway off of Buchanan Circle that the occupants to the house at 103 Monroe use.
Hunter, chair and gun questions-I don't know.
More than likely and also listed on the appraiser's site there is a shed where T and L live.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q...WoBA&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1

If you click on this map and delete Green Lane and put in 162 Tyler it shows you where the home is located-it brings up a street view also-I recognize the front of the home from TV clips (Misty going w/police for questioning, interview w/Mom and Dad Croslin about cousin Joe, etc) There is a wood privacy fence all along that row of houses that seperates them from the River Villas housing part.
The county map of the aerial highlighted view is not quite right. They live in the home to the right of that. Also, the AH forum has a thread in the Haleigh section of pics taken by a local of the area w/very good descriptions.
I hope I didn't confuse you-I don't know how to post pictures-just links.

This is all my conclusion I have come up with by researching public sites w/factual info. and all that jazz.

She should have said she saw a 1 on the clock.... Or she just woke up and maybe she looked at the clock and read it wrong....

Why would anyone call on the nonemergency line if they knew a child was missing? If they did call and give this information that Haleigh was gone 1-1 1/2 hours prior to Misty reporting it then why has it not ever been mentioned by LE or anyone else?

:waitasec: I am a little lost, this is new news to me. Thanks for sharing.
This is the first I heard of this no-emergency call, thanks for bringing it up.
I would like to know as well the Time, Date, and Person who Place the call. Is there a link to pull that information up?

When I read your post I was a little confused and first thing I thought about was the fight between Ron and Joe (wasn't it reported that Joe left the same night that Haleigh went missing?), and then the mention of van being scratch and someone saying they knew for a fact the van was parked differently. So, I wonder if this call had anything to do with that?

There are many different reasons that the Croslin's could have known that HaLeigh was missing. Misty could have told them, they might have been together that evening and Misty wasn't watching HaLeigh when it happened. NO way to know. It is a HUGE stretch to assume that Hank Jr abducted HaLeigh for the Sheffield's...I will believe that when LE says it.

There are many different reasons that the Croslin's could have known that HaLeigh was missing. Misty could have told them, they might have been together that evening and Misty wasn't watching HaLeigh when it happened. NO way to know. It is a HUGE stretch to assume that Hank Jr abducted HaLeigh for the Sheffield's...I will believe that when LE says it.

After this accusation was raised re: TC being involved with the Sheffield family, I actually made an effort to think through any reason this could be a viable theory. The ONLY thing I could even postulate is that for some reason Misty decided that Haleigh needed to be taken from Ron's care and she knew he would never agree to that. The reasons could be varied such as Misty having observed abuse, the difficulty of her care which was dumped upon Misty, or jealousy of the attention she required from Ron. Any of these theories still leaves Misty as the key and a whole lot of big HOLES as to how anyone involved would have thought this plan would work or managed to pull it off. So, one more theory down the drain cause it just doesn't "hold water" so to speak!

Thanks, Twall. LOL I guess the person who went to the mh park and took the photos is wrong. Tom's Girl's map must be wrong, too. Sheesh...no wonder it is confusing.

So...it means his house is over a block to Tyler and you take a right then go up the street halfway in the block almost so he couldn't possibly see the mh from where he lives. I guess it doesn't really matter...since it is within walking distance and he still knows the area very well. It is along with the dog tracking route.

However, it is not conducive for Haleigh to take a "path" of any kind through any woods to get there alone. She would have to walk in the road to get to their house or be cutting through backyards where there are no woods. :crazy:

Back to Tommy...Busy found where there was a structure which could be a garage, but it said it had not been completed. In the drywall business, he would need to have tools and normally a work truck. Did he use the van for this? Is the van a Ford? We know the lawsuit on 5/08 was from Ford Motors. This would indicate financial trouble, but they turn around and buy the mh in 9/08 without listing it in his name (wife and grandfather).

We have determined his wife is a victim of domestic violence with the court records on him for battery and the RO backing up this claim. I would think this could have a great deal of impact on an alibi for Tommy the night Haleigh went missing. She may say anything to protect him. She has stayed with him all these years after he started abusing her and was willing to have his kids. This tells me she might feel she has a lot to lose if she felt he was involved and would cover for him in order to keep things calm between them, imo.

Gosh, I would rather be here digging deeper into the one of the last people who saw Haleigh instead of arguing over things which won't bring her home.

OK...more about Tommy.

We know that Misty was living with him in Daytona, but can we find anything to show she lived with him earlier? I didn't catch a date on when he got married and when his children were born. Does anyone have those records? Has he only been married once? He has 3 children so I assume they are all by his wife. Does she work or stay home with the children?

Have we determined he had been working while living in the mh park? If so, where and how often? What were his hours? What days did he work before and after Haleigh went missing? Was he late for work the morning she went missing?

We can assume by Misty's story that he was at the mh around 5:30pm so it would indicate he did not have a night job or went to work later than 6:00pm. Where was his wife during that time? He had children with him, but which children? All three of them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB