Hank C. Jr. (Misty's Brother)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would her taking the test and flunking miserably be an attempt to set up Tommy?

The "flunking miserably" part is not relevant to her intentions. She probably had no idea she was going to fail the test or at best thought she could lie well enough to pass. The fact is though, she tried to throw Tommy under the bus during questioning. And LE asked him to come in and explain what she said about him on the video didn't they? It almost worked.

The one thing that is pointed out in her interview is the Truck that was sold. Does anyone know if LE looked up where that Truck was sold to or even if it was sold? I mean you would think if someone even had an inkling that a red truck or something was sold to them from this family in the area they would turn it in to LE or something right? Or what about a DMV trace on this truck? Let's get this thing cleared or something.

Hmmm. Joe was scared to come down there. I don't know where "down there" is, but he didn't want to go and he wanted to get out of town ASAP.

People are talking about a red truck come and got Haleigh and my brother had a red truck, which he sold right after Haleigh went missing even though my dad gave him $500 not to sell it because he uses it to go to the doctor and stuff.

Joe was sleeping at my brother's house completely dressed. He wasn't in his room at 1:30 in the morning. The van was scratched like barbed wire and there were bushes stuck in the headlight.

My brother molested me, so did Joe when I was 6 or 7, my brother smokes crack and he is all messed up. My cousin is a psycho, he is crazy and he beats up his mom all the time. My brother has been acting weird, he's turned into a pill head and he tried to kill my dad, he put a knife to my Daad's throat over some pills.

Three supsects are the mother's family, my brother and my cousin. If my cousin was involved, so was my brother.

Brother was at the house.

I think MC is on to something here.

SS - no I am paraphrasing MC's VSA interview. These are thing she said.

Thanks!

I guess I had watched this one before and it didn't mention any of those things. Is there another video that I have evidently missed?

ETA: I knew Dots wasn't just making it up. I was kidding around. ;)

These are things that came up in the beginning of the case, that she brought up in her interview. She either really knows something or she's trying to throw everyone off. I'm of the firm belief that she either A) left those kids and was not at the house and someone close to her took advantage of that or B) someone she had invited over there did something and she was either (drunk, high or something) and when she woke up she realised what had happened. I just don't see why she wouldn't be calling 911 when she woke up. That's the first thing anyone would do regardless of age. She's got something to hide and I feel that she's not being truthful about the events after the kids went to watch a movie in the master bedroom. Also, this relates to her brother/cousin whatever because I think one of them was someone she was hanging out with or both and she had them over when Ron wasn't home or they were hanging out front or whatever. Somehow one of them went and did something to this poor little girl.

Yeah, let me know what you thing about the blood and the dead deer she saw in the van also.

Oddly enough, she sounded like she could be telling the truth about her brother and Joe. I thought it was believable. Other things she appeared to be hiding things or just rattling off what she has said a thousand times already. I don't know, but I would like to see the actual results of what they felt she was honest about and what they thought she was deceptive about during that session.

The blood, deer, and the van struck me as strange. Maybe because I don't remember hearing about it before and it is still sinking in. I don't know quite what to think about it yet. Do I think her brother may have put a dead deer in the van? He could. Most vans don't have a front end which would hold a dead deer for transport and can't drag it along behind. Where else would he put it?

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?mid=1231220760

Oddly enough, she sounded like she could be telling the truth about her brother and Joe. I thought it was believable. Other things she appeared to be hiding things or just rattling off what she has said a thousand times already. I don't know, but I would like to see the actual results of what they felt she was honest about and what they thought she was deceptive about during that session.

The blood, deer, and the van struck me as strange. Maybe because I don't remember hearing about it before and it is still sinking in. I don't know quite what to think about it yet. Do I think her brother may have put a dead deer in the van? He could. Most vans don't have a front end which would hold a dead deer for transport and can't drag it along behind. Where else would he put it?

Strap it to the top like luggage? Unless it was out of season and he didn't want to attract attention.

SS-here's the link to the 20 minute video of Misty's voice analysis test. Seems to me you haven't watched it yet?

http://www.wftv.com/video/20601690/index.html
Thank you. This is actually the Polygraph video. It's very interesting and not exactly what I expected. As I watched it, I was very surprised to find that she came across to me as pretty credible. Her gaze was direct and her expressions seemed natural (for her).
I sure hope the police track down that red pickup and analyze it thoroughly! I'm surprised they didn't do this initially, as the timing of when Misty's brother sold it is a bit suspicious.

Yeah, let me know what you thing about the blood and the dead deer she saw in the van also.

"Tell me about the van...." Is almost immediately followed with this description of blood from a dead deer, she thinks it was a deer, don't know what kind of blood it was, so she'll just say deer....

What we all know from the Casey case is that decomp smell lingers, festers in the FL heat, grows, permeates everywhere until someone tells you there was a dead squirrel underneath the vehicle. Didn't that van start to smell? I mean, the feral scent from a deer in the first place is putrefying. I remember walking into the garage after Dad had gone hunting with the boys. They had their deer hanging up in there right after they got home and the smell was so bad in a huge garage that I couldn't use that entrance for months afterward. Deer blood left in the van.......How could anyone drive that vehicle with that smell??????

The gun found in a ditch by Tommy's house, blood in the van......hoo boy. Do not like where my head just went.

I just do not know SS. Most hunters would not strap it to the roof of a van...but i have never seen anyone hunt with a van. :rolleyes: The whole thing does not sound right...if true...they should have gone over it with a fine tooth conb. LE stated that nothing they heard was new....so maybe they checked it out already?

Hmmm. Joe was scared to come down there. I don't know where "down there" is, but he didn't want to go and he wanted to get out of town ASAP.

People are talking about a red truck come and got Haleigh and my brother had a red truck, which he sold right after Haleigh went missing even though my dad gave him $500 not to sell it because he uses it to go to the doctor and stuff.

Joe was sleeping at my brother's house completely dressed. He wasn't in his room at 1:30 in the morning. The van was scratched like barbed wire and there were bushes stuck in the headlight.

My brother molested me, so did Joe when I was 6 or 7, my brother smokes crack and he is all messed up. My cousin is a psycho, he is crazy and he beats up his mom all the time. My brother has been acting weird, he's turned into a pill head and he tried to kill my dad, he put a knife to my Daad's throat over some pills.

Three supsects are the mother's family, my brother and my cousin. If my cousin was involved, so was my brother.

Brother was at the house.

I think MC is on to something here.

If all that is true...WHY the he77 would Misty have these folks visiting her...and other female children?????????????????????????????????????????

Im sorry, but could someone please tell me about the red rose? I noticed several posters speaking of a red rose. Thanks! I have tried to read through the posts, but keep getting interrupted by my kids...lol.

I'm going to throw this out here and see what you all think. I'm not real certain exactley how the voice analysis thing works but after watching the video of Misty I am finding it hard to believe she is totaly lying.
Is it possible ( I hope this makes sense) that if someone was to truly believe in their mind that they knew for sure who took Haleigh but did not really have anything to back it , just a firm belief as I see Misty has about cousin Joe and her brother, and then asked the question about if she knew who took Haleigh and she answered no (because she has no proof for sure) would it show on this test that she was being deceptive ? Because as I said before back in her mind she firmly believes it was cousin Jo and her brother but can't come right out and prove it?
LOL I hope that made sense...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member