Hank Croslin Jr Talks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He had not taken one prior to them taking him and his wife in for questioning which was a couple of weeks before his arrest according to his father. If LE has gotten him to take one since we don't know, but the statements coming from Maj. Bowling do not seem to suggest he has taken one, imo.

Tommy has no lawyer, as of yet, correct?

Ronald Cummings’ attorney said Tuesday that Cummings did not ask Croslin to check where she was and had been in touch with her during the evening.

Terry Shoemaker said Cummings simply called the Croslins just before 9 p.m. to ask if his girlfriend was there. Croslin was not asked to check on his sister in the call that lasted 20 to 30 seconds.

Shoemaker said the two had been in touch throughout the night.

“As far as he knows, they were home,” he said. “He had no reason to think they were not.”

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...asnt_home_the_night_haleigh_cummings_vanished BBM

This may have already been mentioned, but...

This excerpt from the Newsjacksonville.com article updated today bugs me:

“If he’s telling the truth, it means a lot,” Bowling said. “We took it for what it is worth.”
Robert Fields, Misty Cummings’ attorney, said she maintains that she was home.

“She told me yesterday she was definitely there,” Fields said Tuesday.

He said she may have been asleep, or that the time Croslin said he was there may be wrong.

“Trying to nail a time line down is one of those greasy pig issues,” he said.

(The "he" mentioned in Bowling's quote above is Tommy Croslin. Croslin says he went to the home and no one answered the door.)

Now, what difference does it make what time Croslin was at the house? Hasn't Misty said she was home ALL night with the kids?

There's no way three people slept through someone banging on a mobile home door. It would have sounded like the place was caving in. IMO, *whatever* time it was (assuming Tommy Croslin is being truthful), Misty was MIA. Which means she's been lying for the past 7 months. Jeez.

I want to straighten something out. Having a LD does not indicate in any way a intelligence deficit. People who are very very intelligent, some of our greatest scientists are LD. It is wrong to think LD signifies any lack of the ability for critical thinking.

:clap: (bbm) Agree Muffet 100% :thumb: LD or not it isn't what's at issue. Regardless of her intelligence or how else Misty is depicted I am not in the least confused: it is w/out question a CHARACTER issue! As is the case w RC, it is strictly a matter of judgment (dangers to which children were exposed eg) and morals as you point out--along w priorities, values, not to mention conflict resolution, discipline methods and other sorts of modeling provided for these children, etc. Misty and RC were and still are both tragically ill-prepared and equipped by these standards nor willing to make the sacrifices needed to ensure these children were raised in a stable, healthy environment. But let's be clear, neither the multiple risk factors in these childrens' lives nor ensuing hindrances to this investigation have any more to do with intelligence than w income or housing. JMO

:parrot:
Misty and a million other young women and men in this country who lack good character...! It's not uncommon. It's not good. But it is what it is. People have to have a license to drive but not to have children or to watch someone's children on a personal basis. People have freedoms in this country and can choose to drop out of schools, not work, have children at a young age and out of wedlock, take drugs, drink excessively, lie, steal, engage in petty crime, etc. What are we supposed to do as a society?

Fortunately, most people are generally honest, obey the law, avoid getting drunk, avoid drugs, work for a living, get an education, etc. But do we have the right to monitor those that don't and then try and take their kids away from them? Not unless they do something awful and then the necessary steps are taken. What would we do with the millions of children that belong to irresponsible people? It's not a perfect system by any means, but it respects personal freedoms. I agree that it's disturbing and wish things were good and safe and stable and clean for every child in this country, but there is a fine line.

This may have already been mentioned, but...

This excerpt from the Newsjacksonville.com article updated today bugs me:

“If he’s telling the truth, it means a lot,” Bowling said. “We took it for what it is worth.”
Robert Fields, Misty Cummings’ attorney, said she maintains that she was home.

“She told me yesterday she was definitely there,” Fields said Tuesday.

He said she may have been asleep, or that the time Croslin said he was there may be wrong.

“Trying to nail a time line down is one of those greasy pig issues,” he said.

(The "he" mentioned in Bowling's quote above is Tommy Croslin. Croslin says he went to the home and no one answered the door.)

Now, what difference does it make what time Croslin was at the house? Hasn't Misty said she was home ALL night with the kids?

There's no way three people slept through someone banging on a mobile home door. It would have sounded like the place was caving in. IMO, *whatever* time it was (assuming Tommy Croslin is being truthful), Misty was MIA. Which means she's been lying for the past 7 months. Jeez.
I don't think Tommy is being truthful about everything. I don't think he ever knocked in the first place. The only thing he isn't lying about is being at the home that night, imo.

We have to remember that Tommy is the one who has withheld this information for the past 7 1/2 months! He obviously didn't want to incriminate himself. What changed? Misty stating people told her about a red truck being in the neighborhood that night...imo. His mother didn't even know!

“It is surprising that someone would hold that information,” Bowling said.

Lisa Croslin said she had not heard about the call in the seven months since Haleigh disappeared and found that puzzling but did not have an explanation.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...asnt_home_the_night_haleigh_cummings_vanished

Exactly what was the relationship between MC and her brother and cousin prior to Haleigh going missing? Just how close were they? If the boys were there (even long enough to knock, check on, whatever) and nobody is willing to back that up--what does that mean? What kinds of activities are they hiding that may/may not have resulted in losing the child? Obviously, the relationships have changed-MC admits to brother being at the home earlier in the day....

Ronald Cummings’ attorney said Tuesday that Cummings did not ask Croslin to check where she was and had been in touch with her during the evening.

Terry Shoemaker said Cummings simply called the Croslins just before 9 p.m. to ask if his girlfriend was there. Croslin was not asked to check on his sister in the call that lasted 20 to 30 seconds.

Shoemaker said the two had been in touch throughout the night.

“As far as he knows, they were home,” he said. “He had no reason to think they were not.”

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...asnt_home_the_night_haleigh_cummings_vanished BBM

I don't understand the statement regarding "as far as he knows, they were home"

Then why did he call and ask if Misty was there if he thought she was at home?

Tommy has no lawyer, as of yet, correct?

He was appointed a PD according to the court documents that Ath posted earlier.

Here you go. In case anyone else missed it:

Tommycriminal.jpg

Tommy made his first appearance on 9/16 the day after he was arrested. He was appointed a public defender (it says "for first appearance only"). However, I'm sure that Tommy has not been left without an attorney - especially since it is being reported (by TJ Hart) that LE continues to talk to Tommy "often".

I hope that he'll take a polygraph. I find many of the statements he is making "questionable" at best.

I would say because she didn't have a car and if she was going to be anywhere else besides home it would be at Tommy's. She was not there when Ronald called.

Exactly what was the relationship between MC and her brother and cousin prior to Haleigh going missing? Just how close were they? If the boys were there (even long enough to knock, check on, whatever) and nobody is willing to back that up--what does that mean? What kinds of activities are they hiding that may/may not have resulted in losing the child? Obviously, the relationships have changed-MC admits to brother being at the home earlier in the day....
Not sure about how close she was with the cousin at all, but she did allow her brother to come over with the kids. She did say that Ronald didn't care for Tommy, but liked Timmy. I don't know if this means Tommy only came to visit with the kids (or visa versa) when Ronald wasn't around or not.

I'm guessing that once Ron determined that Misty wasn't at her brother's, Ron just figured she was home, but refusing to answer the phone(s). Maybe just to irritate him since they were (reportedly) arguing.

I would say because she didn't have a car and if she was going to be anywhere else besides home it would be at Tommy's. She was not there when Ronald called.

But the point of the quote was...if Ronald thought she was at home, why did he call Tommy's to see if she was there? The lawyer can't have it both ways. He said Ron called to see if Misty was at Tommy's house, the he later said as far as Ron knew she was at home...................conflicting statements no?

But the point of the quote was...if Ronald thought she was at home, why did he call Tommy's to see if she was there? The lawyer can't have it both ways. He said Ron called to see if Misty was at Tommy's house, the he later said as far as Ron knew she was at home...................conflicting statements no?
No. Ronald thought she was home and it was confirmed when he called Tommy's. I don't see it as a conflicting statement. He was checking to make sure.

I don't think Tommy is being truthful about everything. I don't think he ever knocked in the first place. The only thing he isn't lying about is being at the home that night, imo.

We have to remember that Tommy is the one who has withheld this information for the past 7 1/2 months! He obviously didn't want to incriminate himself. What changed? Misty stating people told her about a red truck being in the neighborhood that night...imo. His mother didn't even know!

Lisa Croslin said she had not heard about the call in the seven months since Haleigh disappeared and found that puzzling but did not have an explanation.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...asnt_home_the_night_haleigh_cummings_vanished

Since it is so pivotal to the case, one would think she would have at least heard it from her son-in-law, too, since he is also admitting that there was a call.

I agree, these statements from Tommy are highly suspect. It's interesting that whatever angle one allows to play all the way out, it's clear that someone is telling big, fat lies.

Since it is so pivotal to the case, one would think she would have at least heard it from her son-in-law, too, since he is also admitting that there was a call.
Yeah...well...I don't think that Ronald and Lisa were that close. I don't see them "chatting it up" about the case. :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back