Hank Croslin Sr Arrested 11/24/09

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I asked Lindsy who picked up Haleigh at the bus stop and she said she really did not know. I think the Croslin woman......Chelsea, Lindsy, Lisa and MISTY all know what happened that night. If they do not know specifics......they have an idea and I hope keeping HC in jail will begin unlocking the KEYS to finding Haleigh.

Hank isn't in jail any longer, but I agree with you that Misty knows exactly what happened that night. However dysfunctional this family might be, the one thing they do is stick together. Makes me realize just how oppositional it was for Misty to take that RO out on her brother. Given how quickly it was dropped after her divorce just reinforces that this family sticks together. How odd to realize that Hank and Lisa are the ones with the longest marriage on the books out of everyone!

On the AH audios, there is Jerry Santos says Lindsy was at the bus stop. IIRC, she was in a red car (with a guy). If Lindsy was there, hopefully she was there to get her son.

I believe it was on the 2nd interview Art posted.

ETA:

According to Mapquest:

Satsuma to Crescent City is:

Total Travel Estimate: 18 minutes / 13.14 miles

Thank you for checking into the distance between CC and Gainesville. Chelsea could have been to Gainesville and back in an hour or so.

Didn't someone at the Tyler residence say the last time they saw HaLeigh was very late in the evening approximately 1 1/2 hours before the 911 call?

Misty or Tommy have relationship problems and I suspect there has been a rift building in Hank Jr and his wife's marriage for many years and they are living separate lives. They likely stay together for the children's sake despite the crippling effects this decision has on them and their children. I wonder what Hank Jr/Lindsy and Timmy/Chelsea views are on disciplining children?

Chelsea said Misty ditched Ron and went to stay with her family when they quarreled so I believe Misty called Tommy to come and get her the night Tommy showed up at gmmas.

I don't think love had a chance to grow between Misty and Ron and their relationship was perverted. I don't think Misty loved and trust Ronald so she held herself apart from him and they continued to live separate lives. I think Tommy is extremely frustrated with the conditions he finds himself in and no one will hire him.

Hank Jr said HaLeigh was at his house nearly everyday and because she attended school, she would have been in this drug-infested environment between the hours of 4 - 7 pm. I suspect the norm was to pickup the children from school, and then they went and hung out together at Tommy's or somewhere else until bedtime. On Monday Feb 9th their regular activities and schedule could have fallen behind by several hours because Lisa wanted to go to Gainesville to be with her husband and she didn't want to take her own vehicle. Doe Lisa have a driver's license?

On Monday, Feb 9, things are reversed and Hank Jr is at Ron's with his children between the hours of 4 and 7 hanging out without Lindsy who I suspect is not home taking care of her children. Hank Sr and Lisa are spending the night in Gainesville, and visits by the AC man and AS account for Misty being at Ron's with his kids before she turns her phone off at 8:30 because of a conflict with Ron. After 8:30 we don't know for certain what happened. Hank Jr said Misty was not at Ronald's when he went there which means Lindsy or another adult other than Lisa and Hank Sr were minding his children who should have been sleeping in bed.

I asked Lindsy who picked up Haleigh at the bus stop and she said she really did not know. I think the Croslin woman......Chelsea, Lindsy, Lisa and MISTY all know what happened that night. If they do not know specifics......they have an idea and I hope keeping HC in jail will begin unlocking the KEYS to finding Haleigh.

Do you mean Hank Sr? He got out last Wednesday iirc

Did Lisa Croslin return home with Chelsea Monday evening? I can't understand why or how Lisa would remain overnight in Gainesville because the hospital wouldn't offer her overnight accommodations because she lived closeby. Unless Hank Sr was in a coma for several days after his accident and in a life or death situation, I think Lisa returned with Chelsea.

Did Lisa Croslin return home with Chelsea Monday evening? I can't understand why or how Lisa would remain overnight in Gainesville because the hospital wouldn't offer her overnight accommodations because she lived closeby. Unless Hank Sr was in a coma for several days after his accident and in a life or death situation, I think Lisa returned with Chelsea.

BBM--I can't remember all the nights I have spent sleeping or trying to sleep in hospitals with many a relative...but a few of them were after accidents..In my experience, Lisa might have wanted to stay--I always did..JMO..

Chester--I find this intriguing re the Croslin women...but have to believe that as three of them are mothers--ONE of them would have a heart for Haleigh and speak the truth..gotta believe moms are like that :) But could they all be covering? hhhmmmm....find it hard to think that 4 women could keep quiet this long though...JMO...

I wonder where Lindsy was after 3:30 pm because I don't think she was home and Lindsy wasn't with Hank Jr and the kids at Misty's. I think there is no connection between Tommy and Lindsy and Lindsy's comment sounds like she is neglecting her children. I wonder how much attention Lindsy provided her family while she attended school and maybe she was having an affair or Hank suspected she was.

BBM--I can't remember all the nights I have spent sleeping or trying to sleep in hospitals with many a relative...but a few of them were after accidents..In my experience, Lisa might have wanted to stay--I always did..JMO..

Staying overnight 2 days after a non-threatening accident occurred seems odd to me but perhaps it's because Lisa needs to be with her husband to feel secure so she did stay with him until he was released from hospital.

The question is where would she sleep? The hospital does not provide her a bed next to her husband so she would have to sleep in a chair in his room or on a couch somewhere.

Daily visits by Lisa would seem more reasonable since he was never in an unstable condition with life threatening injuries and the cost of a hotel room is expensive.

At 3:30 p.m., Lindsy could have very easily been in school or at work. Not knowing who picked up her kids could be as simple as she thinks either Misty would have or her husband. Doesn't sound like a lack of caring for her children; more just a dependence upon others to take care of things while she's gone.

As far as sleeping in the hospital, Lisa could very well have stayed the night there. I know that the hospital here provides a pillow and most rooms have a lounge chair so that a family member can stay nearby. Medical practitioners here believe in the healing presence of family around and encourage those who feel like they want to stay, to stay.

If my husband had to stay in the hospital for any reason, I would stay there with him, bed or no bed. So I can easily believe Lisa stayed overnight with him and was not home or in Satsuma the night HaLeigh disappeared.

I wonder where Lindsy was after 3:30 pm because I don't think she was home and Lindsy wasn't with Hank Jr and the kids at Misty's. I think there is no connection between Tommy and Lindsy and Lindsy's comment sounds like she is neglecting her children. I wonder how much attention Lindsy provided her family while she attended school and maybe she was having an affair or Hank suspected she was.

A witness stated they saw Misty talking to Lindsy when Misty was at the bus stop..I would think that would have been around 3:30 in the afternoon.. And to be perfectly honest, we really do not know IF Tommy was at the MH that afternoon with the kids.. Also witnesses have stated that after Misty picked Haleigh up, she drove off in the opposite direction of the MH..

Was Misty in the blue van when she picked up the kids that day? I think that is what was related but don't know for certain.

The fact that RC would lie about the bus stop should put up another neon red flag.

He may have been talking to an officer off duty or off the record.

Just because LE says they have no evidence of Haleigh being dead does not mean that they don't think it. Being an officer nowadays, you have to sound like an attorney because there is always one around just waiting for them to use the wrong word...and..Bingo...another lawsuit is born.

You nailed it. I'm sure that Tim Miller was just voicing his opinion. When TM is searching the swamps and woods and poking thru debris you can be pretty sure that there is a suspicion that the one he is searching for is deceased. I'm not sure why people would be so shocked to find out that searchers think Haleigh is deceased. A lot of people think that she is deceased.

Staying overnight 2 days after a non-threatening accident occurred seems odd to me but perhaps it's because Lisa needs to be with her husband to feel secure so she did stay with him until he was released from hospital.

The question is where would she sleep? The hospital does not provide her a bed next to her husband so she would have to sleep in a chair in his room or on a couch somewhere.

Daily visits by Lisa would seem more reasonable since he was never in an unstable condition with life threatening injuries and the cost of a hotel room is expensive.

I doubt she would have stayed in a hotel...but most hospitals are very glad to have you, in my experience. I've slept on window sills, recliners, blankets on the floor..you name it...nurses were always great about it...this is just my experience but I doubt its that unusual...JMO

Thanks for the update in NC, curvecuti.
But I believe you do have to read an eye chart, you have to repeat the letters that appear on the chart. If you can't read, you don't know what the letters are to read them from the chart.
All you wrote, was your signature? On an application for a new or renewed license, I had to write my home address and read and check yes or no to a list of questions regarding my residence in the state along with listing the name of my auto insurance company.
But, as you pointed out, if an oral test can be administered, I suppose the personal information paperwork can be given orally too.
Still, to me it seems strange to give legal permission to someone who can not read or write to drive. How do they read the traffic signs they encounter along a route?

I live in FL and I renew my driver's license over the internet. Same picture all the time.......I must admit I look muuuuch younger on my DL than I really am. I've never had to sign anything to renew. They just mail it to me after I fill out the form. My husband is out of town a lot so I've done his a time or two if the need arose.

ETA My neighbor is 80 and she did have to take an eye test this time, but it's her first. Maybe at 80 you have to start taking eye tests??

AZ, I just read this and your last sentence reminded me of something. In NC, they have laws, they have projects, they have amendments, they have everything except an educational system that teaches our children how to adequately read. I said this before and I'll say it again, when you graduate in NC you have an 8th grade education. Besides, the name of the game is money as in everything, and if you can't read and can't follow directions then you can get a ticket and pay a fine and court costs. Then you might realize that you broke the law. How many people in NC do you think know it is not required by law to have a working speedometer or that it is against the law to have a clear covering plate over your license plate?

I live in FL and I renew my driver's license over the internet. Same picture all the time.......I must admit I look muuuuch younger on my DL than I really am. I've never had to sign anything to renew. They just mail it to me after I fill out the form. My husband is out of town a lot so I've done his a time or two if the need arose.

ETA My neighbor is 80 and she did have to take an eye test this time, but it's her first. Maybe at 80 you have to start taking eye tests??

Thanks for your update flnana. I too have renewed my license on line. But when I did, I had to be able to read the on line instructions. The question here is that someone who is unable to read or write being able to obtain a driver's license.

I doubt she would have stayed in a hotel...but most hospitals are very glad to have you, in my experience. I've slept on window sills, recliners, blankets on the floor..you name it...nurses were always great about it...this is just my experience but I doubt its that unusual...JMO

HaLeigh disappeared the night Chelsea alleges she drove Lisa to Gainesville in the blue van so if the Croslin women covered up a crime by helping Misty dispose of HaLeigh's body, the trip may have had another purpose besides taking Lisa to the hospital to stay overnight with her husband and could explain how Misty's blanket got into the blue van that they took.

I wonder what time Lisa and Hank Sr received the news about HaLeigh? Do you think a family member called the parents at 3:45 am on their cell phone at the hospital to talk or did they already know? Now we have know the reason Hank Sr and Lisa didn't rush over to Ron's to be with Misty at 4 am.

HaLeigh disappeared the night Chelsea alleges she drove Lisa to Gainesville in the blue van so if the Croslin women covered up a crime by helping Misty dispose of HaLeigh's body, the trip may have had another purpose besides taking Lisa to the hospital to stay overnight with her husband and could explain how Misty's blanket got into the blue van that they took.

I wonder what time Lisa and Hank Sr received the news about HaLeigh? Do you think a family member called the parents at 3:45 am on their cell phone at the hospital to talk or did they already know? Now we have know the reason Hank Sr and Lisa didn't rush over to Ron's to be with Misty at 4 am.

BBM--I really don't know...IIRC--there was a report that Misty called Timmy before calling anyone else...but I don't know...also I think Hank Sr actually had some pins put in so it was fairly serious--they may have had to do emergency surgery...but I don't KNOW I am just speculating...JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back