Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr. arrested 1/20/2010 & theft arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well we know Misty is at least talking about some things. She ratted out her brother... what else might she have said?

What she always says, everything is everyone else's fault. She sure as heck made no admissions about herself, self preservation skills are too well developed for that.

Yesterday on NG, AH said that Lindsey says Tommy isn't a criminal, he's a drug addict. :waitasec: She wanted to get him in rehab, but it was over $8000 a month. I have a couple of things to comment on about that statement.

1) You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink

2) Drug addicts ARE criminals. Sure, they may be addicted, but they are using illegal drugs and that is a crime. (There may be a few addicted to their own prescriptions, but most of them have to obtain their "fix" illegally).

If AH is correct in quoting Lindsay, then she could use some help from Al-Anon or another co-dependent group. I pray this crisis leads her to getting help for herself.

Are Lisa and Hank Sr. still living there?

I loved the line in the report "......LE were more than happy to help her search the house......." I'll just bet they were!

Why in heck would he steal SOAP? I guess if he's going to steal scrubby pads, soap would be beneficial, but ........ really. WTH.

Just don't want to use "real" money for something like that... :banghead:

I don't trust anyone in that household anymore... Lindsy, overlooking a stack of fresh folded towels that don't belong to her? GMAB, she is complicit as heck.

Time to get those little Croslin kids to a safe place, imo. :furious:

Just don't want to use "real" money for something like that... :banghead:

I don't trust anyone in that household anymore... Lindsy, overlooking a stack of fresh folded towels that don't belong to her? GMAB, she is complicit as heck.

Time to get those little Croslin kids to a safe place, imo. :furious:

ITA! CPS needs to look into that household. Us gals know our towels and would notice ones that don't belong. She knows. BTW....never heard of someone stealing brillos....LMAO.:loser:

I'm more concerned with her kids - she has been singing since August she wanted to move away before her children went missing too. Yet she allows Misty back in her house, the one who couldn't keep track of Haleigh. So far she has lucked out and two of her problems sit in jail. Time for the other two to get the heck out of there and let those kids have half a chance at least.

Lindsy was preparing to take the nursing exam a few months ago so I expect this is a main reason why she stayed Satsuma.

The tenant(s) at 111 Tyler Avenue were out-of-town when Tommy broke into their home but it looks to me like Vernie May Hardewicke, the neighbor who lives at 120 Tyler may have been in bed sleeping while Tommy was in her house stealing and she never heard a thing.

<snipped from police report>

&#8220;As a result of Misty&#8217;s statements it was learned that the residence next to the Croslin&#8217;s had been burglarized during the night. Several neighbors on Tyler Street indicated to myself that Hank Croslin Junior aka: Tommy, was often seen walking up and down the roadways late at night so they believed any others items would be from the immediate area.&#8221;

Lindsy was preparing to take the nursing exam a few months ago so I expect this is a main reason why she stayed Satsuma.

Dunno - they were having a big sale in August - then Tommy and Lisa got arrested for their shenanigans over on Sunglow. I kind of think this is what put a stop to their planned move to Tenn.

Well we know Misty is at least talking about some things. She ratted out her brother... what else might she have said?

and Ron just brought back to PC jail now all of a sudden????

a woman scorned? Misty hear about the love to Ron's girl friend, not her???

The tenant(s) at 111 Tyler Avenue were out-of-town when Tommy broke into their home but it looks to me like Vernie May Hardewicke, the neighbor who lives at 120 Tyler may have been in bed sleeping while Tommy was in her house stealing and she never heard a thing.

<snipped from police report>

“As a result of Misty’s statements it was learned that the residence next to the Croslin’s had been burglarized during the night. Several neighbors on Tyler Street indicated to myself that Hank Croslin Junior aka: Tommy, was often seen walking up and down the roadways late at night so they believed any others items would be from the immediate area.”

BBMThis caught my eye.........could he of stolen Haleigh also???

Tommy seemed to steal allot of stuff from many rooms..........duffle bag or help from someone like a look out and hauler???
Soap is heavy LOL.............

Of course!
The power of Oxy, etc. is so strong one would do ANYTHING to get it.

Ok, first glance at this sentence, and I had to go re-read Tommy's newest charges......I remembered the dish soap and hand soap, but didn't see anything about that OxyClean stuff....

Yesterday on NG, AH said that Lindsey says Tommy isn't a criminal, he's a drug addict. :waitasec: She wanted to get him in rehab, but it was over $8000 a month. I have a couple of things to comment on about that statement.

1) You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink

2) Drug addicts ARE criminals. Sure, they may be addicted, but they are using illegal drugs and that is a crime. (There may be a few addicted to their own prescriptions, but most of them have to obtain their "fix" illegally).

If AH is correct in quoting Lindsay, then she could use some help from Al-Anon or another co-dependent group. I pray this crisis leads her to getting help for herself.

I agree. In my expereience there is a difference between decent, law abiding, tax paying citizens who get addicted to pain meds or alcohol and who hate their dependency but can't break it and the drug loving, crack smoking, robbing, trash who love the whole culture. I grew up surrounded by druggies, I feel that I am in a position to judge. They would rob their granny of her cancer meds if they could get high off of it. Actually that happens a lot.

I lost my point. Oh yeah, I think that this bunch falls into the latter category. They don't want to quit using. And for Lindsey to be a nurse and work around drugs, they will hound her into her grave or into jail. She better wise up and get out.

At least the sheriffs around there won't need to worry about lay-offs. With these families around, they need to hire on more! Talk about job security!

This new info on HCjr really makes me wonder for real...is he more responsible than I had thought in Haleigh's disappearance??

(This post probably belongs in the "Things that make you go hmmmmmm" thread, I suppose.)

Dunno - they were having a big sale in August - then Tommy and Lisa got arrested for their shenanigans over on Sunglow. I kind of think this is what put a stop to their planned move to Tenn.

ITA that everyone in the Croslin family would have preferred to run rather than face charges, but because they were forced to stay in Satsuma, Lindsy was able to write her nursing exam on schedule while the material she learned was still fresh on her mind and she had the support of her peers. Because her family was forced to stay, Lindsy's was able to achieve her personal goals without a delay and staying was in Lindsy's best interests and everyone else's .

This new info on HCjr really makes me wonder for real...is he more responsible than I had thought in Haleigh's disappearance??

(This post probably belongs in the "Things that make you go hmmmmmm" thread, I suppose.)

Me, too. I mean, if he can't even pull off these odd old gun thefts without detection, how's he going to steal a child?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801
Back