Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr. arrested 1/20/2010 & theft arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder who makes the rules at 116 Tyler Avenue? I think Tommy will stay locked up for a very long time, as well as Ronald, so Lindsy has the space and time to take control of her own home and focus on getting her and her children's lives back on track. With her in-laws cooperation and a positive attitude, Lindsy is best staying where she is for the time being. Relocating is a huge project which requires a great deal of planning and preparation and although C & T were able to relocate very quickly after HaLeigh disappeared,IIRC Chelsea has relatives living in Cape Code, MA where she & Timmy and their 3 children went.

After hearing Misty was responsible for voluntarily revealing to the cops that Tommy was responsible for the recent break-ins in his community, I understood why Misty & Tommy didn't establish eye contact during their court appearance. Tommy was sitting almost directly behind Misty on a bench and had his head down and I don't think they said hello to each other when Misty came into the courtroom. I wonder if Tommy regrets allowing Misty back into his home after the Restraining Order was lifted?

I think they are all getting what they deserve. As for Tommy regretting allowing MC back into the home, this is one of the most dysfunctional families around. All of the talk of TN being an enabler......LC is an enabler. She should of left town last summer as she had planned...but TC got arrested for stealing a gun. Those poor children....I do not think they have a chance...LC putting TC...before her children.

I'm not doubting you, Raisin, but where[/] did that story about the "Estate Sale" originate? I remember reading about it on the internet, but I'm not sure where or how it was originally mentioned. thx, dude.

In one of Tommy's video which was recorded IIRC after the Ratgate incident, I read a sign advertising a Family Estate Sale near the road by the mailbox.

Why in heck would he steal SOAP? I guess if he's going to steal scrubby pads, soap would be beneficial, but ........ really. WTH.

Cause Ron said there wasn't any at the mobile home the night Haleigh disappeared?

I'm not doubting you, Raisin, but where[/] did that story about the "Estate Sale" originate? I remember reading about it on the internet, but I'm not sure where or how it was originally mentioned. thx, dude.

Some reports from the local media - and I can't remember exactly when but my recollection is between the rat in the mailbox and the theft Tommy and Lisa were involved in on Sunglow. Sometime in August I think.

In one of Tommy's video which was recorded IIRC after the Ratgate incident, I read a sign advertising a Family Estate Sale near the road by the mailbox.

omg - you're kidding. That's what that whole thing was based on?!

Did the ESTATE SALE sign have an address on it perchance? [< question for anybody that might recall or can link. tia]

Lindsysellingeverything.jpg

Did the ESTATE SALE sign have an address on it perchance? [< question for anybody that might recall or can link. tia]

I recall seeing a picture of the sign; don't recall seeing the video. But I do believe it listed their address. Some of our more attuned posters pointed it out.

Some reports from the local media - and I can't remember exactly when but my recollection is between the rat in the mailbox and the theft Tommy and Lisa were involved in on Sunglow. Sometime in August I think.

Thx - I need to double check that. I don't remember it being in the local news at all until the birthday stuff, but I'm not positive. I do recall I looked in the classified ads and in the pennysaver for info about the estate sale and didn't see one for Tyler, but my eyes don't especially love newspaper print anymore. [lol - over 40 eyes.]

thx again, charlie.

Thx - I need to double check that. I don't remember it being in the local news at all until the birthday stuff, but I'm not positive. I do recall I looked in the classified ads and in the pennysaver for info about the estate sale and didn't see one for Tyler, but my eyes don't especially love newspaper print anymore. [lol - over 40 eyes.]

thx again, charlie.

Here you go LFlorida - early September actually:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/090809_haleighs_aunt_speaks_out

Haleigh is Lindsey Croslin’s niece by marriage. She has put her home on the market, and is trying to sell off a lot of her stuff. She says she's not feeling very safe any more in this Satsuma neighborhood. “I feel like I’m setting up my children to get stolen because they're here and this is where it happened.”
Haleigh lived just around the corner from Lindsay Croslin. The mother of three says between the family bickering and the public ridicule is getting to be too much so she plans to join her brother in law Tim and his wife Chelsea in Massachusetts.

FAMILY ESTATE SALE AT 116 TYLER AVENUE was hand printed across the top of the sign and the household items like beds, couches, dressers, etc were listed underneath. This sign was posted on the Croslin's property at 116 Tyler near the mailbox.

a little O/t... but while you guys are discussing estate sales...what ever happened to all Ron's "stuff" from the mobile home when he moved in with GGM? I can't imagine GGM had room to store everything???? What has happened to all of Haleigh's belongings?

Some of Haleigh's stuff was at Aunt Leisa's during the VA of misty. I didn't see any furnishings of any value in that place. You may want to inquire why he didn't move in with momma. Maybe she has stored the stuff in the trailer on Pita Pain.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itzAMANDAyo
Back