Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr. arrested 1/20/2010 & theft arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do we know who was home at Tyler that night? Were Lisa and Hank living there yet?

I don't know, but they were allegedly at the hospital in Gainesville that night, where ever they were living. So even if they were shacking up there, they weren't there.

Kimster if this is not the correct place to put this please move to the right place:waitasec: I stay CONFUSED on where to put post:angel:

If Misty told police on Tommy about the breakins of the neighbors houses the day she was arrested for drugs is it wise to also think that if Tommy had anything to do with HaLeigh that night wouldn't she have told it a long time ago. Only reasonable thing that makes sense to me is if by telling on Tommy she would also have to tell the WHOLE story. The TRUTH!!

See this is where I have problems I try to reason the things these people do BIG MISTAKE on my part:banghead:

Exactly. There's a reason that she hints around about how he could be involved but never comes out and says. Her little hints are actually threats, IMO. :cow:

Hi Mew-
I have tried (as have others I'm sure) to find out if the senior Croslins were living at Tyler when Haleigh disappeared. I have never found a definite answer. All I know is that when Hank was released from the hospital after his car accident he and Lisa went to live on Tyler (if they weren't already living there). And it has been stated that Lisa spent the night with Hank at the hospital Feb. 9.[/QUOTE]

Yes. Chelsea told a reporter she drove Lisa Croslin to Gainesville Monday in the blue van that belonged to Lindsy and she parked the blue van at her home in Crescent City and the following day she drove back to to bring Lisa home while her husband returned home by ambulance. According to Chelsea's testimony, Tommy's parents were out of town Monday night. Chelsea apparently returned home after attending an evening course at school so she was at Tyler Ave that night with her children and Tommy.

I just checked to see if Lindsy ever got her nursing license and that is a YES!

http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/IRM00PRAES/PRASINDI.ASP?LicId=140063&ProfNBR=1702

Lindsy’s nursing license was issued on January 8, 2010 and I am so happy you found her results and posted them. I suspect Lindsy didn’t have the time and energy to deal with personal problems in her marriage and home when she was a full-time student so now that she isn’t burdened with school work, she is able to begin working through her personal problems and take care of unfinished business to get herself back on track. Lindsy may have to support herself and children without any support from her husband for a very long time so Lindsy is by far better off with a nursing license then without one.

IMO, i think maybe Tommy may have helped in some sort of cover up, or he may know what happened b/c Misty confided in him. Misty has no problem what so ever throwing any one of her family members under the bus, she won't even hesitate to do it. IMO. IF Misty knew Tommy was responsible or Joe, I think she would have told by now and i don't think Tommy would have received a dead headless rat in his mailbox, JMO :)

Good point.

Clean up what? There's was no evidence at the trailer according to LE. Didn't they do a luminol test? Ron showed us the residue left on the kitchen light switch.

Is luminol visible under normal light? For some reason I was thinking you had to use a blacklight or something.

Just a guess, but that was probably the powder they use to lift fingerprints. Makes a terrible mess.

eta - I don't think household cleaning chems will cover up the stuff luminol would pick up. [thinking of the Bobby Cutts case]

Exactly. There's a reason that she hints around about how he could be involved but never comes out and says. Her little hints are actually threats, IMO. :cow:

and she could have been truly WASTED and does not really remember the evening...but suspects...

Is luminol visible under normal light? For some reason I was thinking you had to use a blacklight or something.

Just a guess, but that was probably the powder they use to lift fingerprints. Makes a terrible mess.

eta - I don't think household cleaning chems will cover up the stuff luminol would pick up. [thinking of the Bobby Cutts case]

From what I understood, it was fingerprint dust on the light switch.

Good! Now she can take her kids and get the heck out of there.....or not...must be rather tranquil with the drug dealers and thief locked up.

Did Nay Nay move out of L & T's home after her friends were arrested? I suppose Nay Nay is glad she kept herself out of trouble.

Did Nay Nay move out of L & T's home after her friends were arrested? I suppose Nay Nay is glad she kept herself out of trouble.

Nay Nay's the wild card in this... she keeps popping up in all these instances. Things that make you go hmmmm! :waitasec:

Good! Now she can take her kids and get the heck out of there.....or not...must be rather tranquil with the drug dealers and thief locked up.

Lindsey's mom came out with a statement saying Lindsey was not raised this way and that she had her families support if she needed it. I don't know about her... seems to me if my hubby was found passed out at a bus stop with drugs on him after dropping my child off at school I would kick his butt to the curb! What if he had passed out while still driving. Not only was his son and himself in danger of being hurt but all those kids at the bus stop too! Sheesh. Sorry this is O/T about Lindsey but the two of them are married so I think it's okay to talk about her a bit.

Found this comment under an old Bald Truth article about Tommy's arrest at the bus stop:
talking about Lindsay here:

"She is an enabler, she was with Tommy and had restraining orders on him in Flagler before they were married and had to take him to court for child support. He also had a battery charge in Flagler. Its public record , look it up."

I did not know any of this about restraining orders before marriage and all that. It was always made to seem like Tommy was this great guy until a year or so ago when he got hooked on oxycodone.

On the incident report released today from Tommy's thieving it says:

ON JANUARY 20, 2010, during an interview with Misty Croslin, by Det. J. Merchant, IN AN UNRELATED CASE

which screams to me that Misty was interrogated the same night she was arrested.
What else did she say????????

What kind of sentence is Tommy looking forward to due to the burglaries?

Found this comment under an old Bald Truth article about Tommy's arrest at the bus stop:
talking about Lindsay here:

"She is an enabler, she was with Tommy and had restraining orders on him in Flagler before they were married and had to take him to court for child support. He also had a battery charge in Flagler. Its public record , look it up."

I did not know any of this about restraining orders before marriage and all that. It was always made to seem like Tommy was this great guy until a year or so ago when he got hooked on oxycodone.

Yeah and even if Tommy still was this all-round-great-all-American guy he and Lindsay have let his parents and Misty live with them and none of them seem to be leading the kind of life that would set a good example for their kids.

I'm glad to see that Lindsy earned her nursing license. As someone stated above, she might have a hard time finding a job with all the druggies she is surrounded by, but with her husband out of the picture for perhaps 3 years, someone may take a chance on her. I certainly hope so for the sake of the kids.

My goodness about the Brillo pads. Why don't they just go to Home Depot and buy a big ol' bag of steel wool? Or does the soap in the pads do something extra for them? I'm still mad about some of the sinus medications being taken off the market and now we have to worry about cleaning supplies.

I'm glad to see that Lindsy earned her nursing license. As someone stated above, she might have a hard time finding a job with all the druggies she is surrounded by, but with her husband out of the picture for perhaps 3 years, someone may take a chance on her. I certainly hope so for the sake of the kids.

My goodness about the Brillo pads. Why don't they just go to Home Depot and buy a big ol' bag of steel wool? Or does the soap in the pads do something extra for them? I'm still mad about some of the sinus medications being taken off the market and now we have to worry about cleaning supplies.

I use Brillo pads frequently, I am now going to wonder every time I purchase...will the clerk think I am a druggie...lol

I am curious about his UC episode where he met and MC met the UC at the Oasis, I thought I saw a picture of it somewhere but can't be sure, I looked at so many of GER's pictures I'm confused. Does anyone have a picture of it and the area? GER?
The reason I ask is the UC reported that HC went around the building and waked into the woods, what is back there? Just wondering, it could be he met someone back there, I just think all their meet me here then drive somewhere, drop some off, have UC leave then pick them up at same place or different place.
The one that blew my mind was having the UC pick them up off the Hwy they were walking down. Geeze..:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back