Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr. arrested 1/20/2010 & theft arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tommy needs help. I think he has reached a point of desperation. Money, taking whatever he can so he doesn't have to buy it. He is in big trouble and I pray they have him in a program in jail. He has got to be tweaking really bad at this point. I wish I knew what happened to him. What got him on these drugs. He never seemed before Haleigh went missing to be like this. What happened? :(

Thank you. I see Tommy as a victim in this whole mess, a victim of his sister and her boy friend. It appears he had a somewhat stable life, considering his parent's lifestyle (which also seems to have disingrated), and was a caring husband and father. In my opinion, everything RC gets close to is poisoned. Now, I see Tommy paying a price he wouldn't have deserved if RC had never come into the picture.

I could be wrong, and this is only my opinion, but I see a very toxic person in the midst of this, a ruiner of lives, and skater, a setter-upper, if you will. Something worse than a rat - and I don't mean Tommy.

The more I think about it, the more I wonder. WHY is LE leaning on everyone EXCEPT RC? I'm sooooooo glad I don't live down there.

I believe this is what's being referred to in TC's big haul:

Scotchbrite.jpg

They are a dollar a pack at the Dollar Store.

Tommy needs help. I think he has reached a point of desperation. Money, taking whatever he can so he doesn't have to buy it. He is in big trouble and I pray they have him in a program in jail. He has got to be tweaking really bad at this point. I wish I knew what happened to him. What got him on these drugs. He never seemed before Haleigh went missing to be like this. What happened? :(

Satsuma, Florida happened....

I think the whole lot of them were into drugs and low-profile dealing before Haleigh went missing. Haleigh's disappearance just put the spotlight on all of them. I can't believe they thought they could continue flying under the radar after that. It boggles my mind.

BBM, he may have the answers and self medicates to FORGET!!!

Thank you. I see Tommy as a victim in this whole mess, a victim of his sister and her boy friend. It appears he had a somewhat stable life, considering his parent's lifestyle (which also seems to have disingrated), and was a caring husband and father. In my opinion, everything RC gets close to is poisoned. Now, I see Tommy paying a price he wouldn't have deserved if RC had never come into the picture.

I could be wrong, and this is only my opinion, but I see a very toxic person in the midst of this, a ruiner of lives, and skater, a setter-upper, if you will. Something worse than a rat - and I don't mean Tommy.

ITA, he is being used, was used and will be used............BBM

I know Tommy has done some things that were criminal but I just feel sorry for him. I think it's the dead look in his eyes like he has no soul. It's like he sold his soul to the devil. I think he's a drug addict but I don't think he's a killer.

Brillo=Crack Smoking

LOL well it can mean crack smoking, but I believe that what he stole was more of a scrubber/sponge combo, and less like a Brillo pad. I have a pack in the cupboard, they are Scotch-Brite and they are green and yellow just like it said in the police report.

Now that I have advertised I have these sponges, I better go lock em up. :dance:

I am so naive... I know a dozen handy ways to recycle old tights but I had no idea that everyday cleaning products could help me get high.

Truth be known, I do have a soft spot for Tommy. And I do see a soul when I look at his picture, a weak and wounded one, but it's there screaming for HELP. I pray he tells everything he knows and he can find the strength and the help he needs to overcome his addiction...JMO

Tommy=product of his upbringing. It's hard for me to feel sorry for Misty & not him. When I look @ Tommy, I see a virtual slave to drugs. That's where I think that dead look comes from. I know he put himself @ the trailer, but I don't see him as the killer. Ron would've had no trouble ratting him out or shooting him. I think Ron is guilty & when he 1st started covering up, he probably thought it would be a cinch to set somebody up. wonder how he's feeling about that now. LE's not as gullible as he thought. Tommy was just one of the names he & Misty threw out there.

Tommy was no boy scout; he'd been in trouble for domestic assault well before he and Lindsy married. But people would be blind to pretend that since Feb 10 when we were first made known of him, his life has completely deteriorated.

IMO Tommy is a victim of the drugs. He has a haunted look that goes along with using crack as well as the weight loss that seems so apparent. There are quite a few who do it around my area and they all look the same. I don't know about pills but with the crack, around here my ash trays were full of cig butts burnt to the filter with no ashes. I have no clue as to how they do (smoke?) it. People slip by for a long time hiding until it catches up with them. They have plenty of remorse when straight, but can't resist when the urge hits and they will do anything to feed that urge. Nothing matters more then to feed it. Not family, children, or even themselves. I have seen so many good people go down due to this including my own child whose children I am raising because of it.

Tommy is poverty-stricken and unemployed so I imagine he has been suffering from depression which has never been diagnosed for a significant number of years. Hank Sr was his business partner and the current status of their business is inactive and its future does not look promising.

In 2004 and 2005, L & H appeared in court to answer to domestic abuse charges, child support and there was a battery charge. Does that mean Hank hit his wife? Hank Jr was charged with reckless driving, has a public record for faulting on a loan as well as other charges. I don't know if T & L separated after their domestic disputes but it appears there was an issue over child support so perhaps they separated for awhile then got back together. We'll have to take a closer look at his criminal history for the complete details.

ETA: Tommy and Lindsy married on April 13, 2007 and have 3 young children, 2 boys, 1 girl.

Mod's if this post should go somewhere else please feel free to remove.

Below is a letter I found on a Meth info site, (I sent it to the family caring for my niece so when she finds out about her moms Meth/Perc use, maybe she will understand, it's the drugs...)

I saw posts earlier about Lindsey, ... Sometimes you just want to believe they are "not going to do it again"...

------------------------------------
Dear Family:

I am a meth addict. I am your son or daughter, your brother or sister, your mom or dad, your husband or wife, and I am a meth addict.

You don't know me anymore. I don't know me anymore. Please don't act surprised by my insane behavior. Please don't expect anything from me except lies and manipulation. Please hide your valuables, because I will steal them if I have to just to get more meth.

I don't know why I do meth, and I don't know why I can't stop. Part of me wants to, but most of me doesn't. I am angry most of the time if I don't have any meth, and I am on top of the world when I do have meth. Nothing else matters to me except meth.

I know I'm supposed to love you, but right now the only thing I am capable of loving is meth. I love meth more than I love my life, more than I love anything else in the world.

I would die for meth. I might even kill for meth. And when I have run out of meth, I may become violent towards anyone who tries to get in my way.

I know you don't understand it, and neither do I, but it is where I am at right now and I don't know how change it, or if I even want to. I believe that I cannot live without meth, and that if I try to, I will die. In fact, I would rather die than live without meth.

I am sick and tired, but I cannot stop. I will say anything to get you to help me get more meth. Anything. I will promise to go to rehab. I will tell you I need money for food. I will do anything, even sell my own body, to make sure that I never run out of meth.

As long as you keep believing my lies, I will use you to get what I need, and what I need is meth, and only meth.

When I am high, I feel no emotions. I feel nothing except invincible. You can threaten me all you want, I will not care one bit. I am confident and I don't need any of you as long as I have my meth.

When I am crashing, I am a monster. Stay away from me. I will not hesitate to do or say whatever I can to hurt you, because misery loves company and I am miserable without meth.

I am delusional and I will blame you for everything that is wrong with my life. I am paranoid and I know people are following me and that you are part of the conspiracy. I trust no one. I put all of my faith, all of my loyalty in meth, and only meth.

You don't know me anymore. I don't know me anymore. I am but a shell of a human being now, so don't come looking for your son or daughter, your brother or sister, your mom or dad, your husband or wife, in me. I may look like that person to you, but that person is gone, for now.

I am a meth addict. It is a full time job.

Help me get more meth, or leave me alone. I do not need you unless you will help me feed my burning desire for meth. So either help me do that, or just stay the hell away from me.

One last thing: I know you are disappointed in me, but believe me, nobody is more disappointed in me than I am. The only thing that relieves my shame and guilt and remorse is...meth.

Signed,

Me

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801