Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr. arrested 1/20/2010 & theft arrest

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When has Hank/Tommy Jr been associated with meth?

[sorry, probably missing the point, guess this could apply to every drug addiction, IDK]

eta - And it's a GREAT message.

When has Hank/Tommy Jr been associated with meth?

[sorry, probably missing the point, guess this could apply to every drug addiction, IDK]

eta - And it's a GREAT message.

I had read up in the thread someone said MC said he was doing crack or crank..
But I didn't post that to imply he was,, as I don't know...

but yes, I think the letter gives a good insight to the frame of mind of anyone doing drugs that are addicted.. I just don't think there IS a logical train of thought when under the influence...

Thank you for posting that letter. I think it could cover alot of drug addictions. If you replace meth that is written with crack, it depicts my daughters experience almost to a tee.

If Tommy is breaking into homes, rummaging around with people asleep, and taking things like cleaning supplies then I feel he is one strange strange person. What if Misty is telling the truth about him messing with her when she was younger. Tommy probably wasn't on drugs back then. If he walks around at night and gets into homes he may be more disturbed than anyone realizes and it may not all be due to drugs. Is he the one that Misty felt was molesting children in her family? He's got scummy enough associates to know very well how to steal things of value by now.

Substitue the word "drugs" for "meth" and that pretty much describes any drug addict. Doesn't matter if it's pot, pills, crack, meth, cocaine, heroin, alcohol... you name it. Their ONLY desire is to get zoned out, and that's all they care about.
I've read where some are taking those cans of dust remover you use to dust your computer's fans and inhaling it... it's called "dusting"... the high only lasts for a few minutes, then it's gone, so they do it over and over and over, till the can is empty. Some of them are just 10 and 12 years old... a few were found by their parents with the little straw thing still in their mouth.... dead. Warning to you all with young teens, KEEP THAT STUFF LOCKED UP!!!!!!!!

That letter is spot on. That is exactly how I was when I was on meth. I went from a straight "A" student to almost not graduating high school in just a few, short months. I stole my sister's babysitting money. My best friend told every lie in the book to get her mom to send her money, so we could buy meth. I was out-of-my-mind paranoid and hallucinated when I was up for days - I realize it now, but at the time, I truly believed I was seeing, hearing and feeling my mind was making up. I fought with all of my family, who I had been very close to before that, including my little sister, who looked up to me and decided to do meth herself. :( I was kicked out of the house. I ostracized my friends if they weren't doing meth. I am glad that this was just a small period of time in my life, and I thank God for meeting my now husband when I went away to college - he's the reason I quit that .

I know this is all O/T, but I do think it ties into the behavior of many players in this case. The drugs are all that matters. The very, very sad part is these people have children. If they get in the way of the drugs, well... I have always thought this had something to do with drugs. Poor Haleigh got in the way and most likely paid the ultimate price.

Could someone please set me straight on the thefts because I'm having no luck finding all the info. Is Misty saying that Tommy stole dish detergent and sponges from the trailer or from someone else?

Could someone please set me straight on the thefts because I'm having no luck finding all the info. Is Misty saying that Tommy stole dish detergent and sponges from the trailer or from someone else?

The LE report on the theft of apparently a neighbor's home shows that, included in the theft that night, was dish soap, hand soap, and scotchbrite pads.

This letter really isn't off topic at all. The pill addicts I know, are just like this & then some. You really wouldn't believe the lengths they go to hide it, & even more importantly, to get it. I know people who steal, forge prescripts., injure themselves, exagerate injuries & ailments, drive hundreds of miles away to stock up from big city dealers...I have a friend who is in a court ordered rehab, another who has been to the pen several times, & another ,my best friend for years, who is an expert @ making herself throw up, & cry to the emerg. room dr.s that she needs 2 shots of daladin-she goes @ least once a week & always gets her way. Her bro is in prison for the upteenth time for crack dealing. These are all women in their 30s & 40s who came from good upbringings. So, Donna Brock didn't surprise me @ all.

Thank you for posting that link Bluesky. I didn't realize that Tommy stole a shotgun, dvd's, money, alcohol, etc. I was under the impression that it was only (not minimizing) dawn dish detergent & scotch-brite. I have to admit that I found it very disturbing to read that report; cutting screens, jimmying doors, etc. leaves me with a very sick feeling. Is it possible that Tommy went into the MH - as someone suggested here (I apologize for not recalling who said it and giving credit where credit is due) and HaLeigh woke up? After reading that police report, I'd say that it's very possible. :banghead: This really stinks - I feel as though it's going to be nearly impossible (if not completely impossible) for LE to determine who, out of this bunch, is responsible for harming HaLeigh - they're all criminals for god's sake!!! It could have been anyone of them - they all seem capable to me. :banghead: Sorry to rant but that police report really scared me and I'm feeling discouraged. Seems that it pays off to surround yourself with crooks/criminals - leaves everyone guessing; most especially LE.

JMHO -

Post 152 on this thread contains the police report for Tommy's B&E's. If this link doesn't open for you, please go to this post.

http://www.artharris.com/blog/wp-co...ommy-Croslin-burglary-report-1-2010-577-1.pdf

That's what this kind of addiction will do to a person. Amazing the lengths one will go to - to get it. I'm finding myself feeling sorry for Chelsea. She needs to take that nursing training, her kids and get out of Dodge. Go to where she can support them making some decent money and leave him to his own devices.

Substitue the word "drugs" for "meth" and that pretty much describes any drug addict. Doesn't matter if it's pot, pills, crack, meth, cocaine, heroin, alcohol... you name it. Their ONLY desire is to get zoned out, and that's all they care about.
I've read where some are taking those cans of dust remover you use to dust your computer's fans and inhaling it... it's called "dusting"... the high only lasts for a few minutes, then it's gone, so they do it over and over and over, till the can is empty. Some of them are just 10 and 12 years old... a few were found by their parents with the little straw thing still in their mouth.... dead. Warning to you all with young teens, KEEP THAT STUFF LOCKED UP!!!!!!!!

BBM
Also PLEASE talk to your kids about DUSTING it is real & very dangerous.

Thank you for posting that link Bluesky. I didn't realize that Tommy stole a shotgun, dvd's, money, alcohol, etc. I was under the impression that it was only (not minimizing) dawn dish detergent & scotch-brite. I have to admit that I found it very disturbing to read that report; cutting screens, jimmying doors, etc. leaves me with a very sick feeling. Is it possible that Tommy went into the MH - as someone suggested here (I apologize for not recalling who said it and giving credit where credit is due) and HaLeigh woke up? After reading that police report, I'd say that it's very possible. :banghead: This really stinks - I feel as though it's going to be nearly impossible (if not completely impossible) for LE to determine who, out of this bunch, is responsible for harming HaLeigh - they're all criminals for god's sake!!! It could have been anyone of them - they all seem capable to me. :banghead: Sorry to rant but that police report really scared me and I'm feeling discouraged. Seems that it pays off to surround yourself with crooks/criminals - leaves everyone guessing; most especially LE.

JMHO -

Wow, I agree. It could be possible that Tommy went in the trailer. Then there's Misty and Ron possibly not wanting to give up any info on their drug trade. It will suprise me if any of them talk.

If Tommy went to the trailer & found Misty gone or passed out cold, he very well may have gone in to raid Ron's stash. But, that's a big IF. I don't know of many addicts who would pass up a chance for freebies.

If Tommy went to the trailer & found Misty gone or passed out cold, he very well may have gone in to raid Ron's stash. But, that's a big IF. I don't know of many addicts who would pass up a chance for freebies.

But my question is, is Tommy a child killer? I know drugs will make a person into something they are not ordinarily, but killing a child is beyond the normal reaction.

But my question is, is Tommy a child killer? I know drugs will make a person into something they are not ordinarily, but killing a child is beyond the normal reaction.

JMO...she would be an easy target for an assault gone wrong....if he did show up and MC was not there or passed out. I do not feel drugs killed her in my first dream of her the day she was gone...I clearly saw her being scooped up off the mattress by a person wearing a polo shirt with stripes and everytime I see a pix of TC in a certain shirt...... I get chills.

I see this all the time and nothing will ever change my mind he was somehow involved with her being scooped off the mattress.

and why was so much evidence taken out of the BLUE van.

JMO...she would be an easy target for an assault gone wrong....if he did show up and MC was not there or passed out. I do not feel drugs killed her in my first dream of her the day she was gone...I clearly saw her being scooped up off the mattress by a person wearing a polo shirt with stripes and everytime I see a pix of TC in a certain shirt...... I get chills.

I see this all the time and nothing will ever change my mind he was somehow involved with her being scooped off the mattress.

and why was so much evidence taken out of the BLUE van.

Goose bumps reading about your dream. In your dream could you tell if Haleigh was alive when she was scooped out of her bed?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edlynch
Back