Hank "Tommy" Croslin Jr. arrested 1/20/2010 & theft arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lindsey's mom came out with a statement saying Lindsey was not raised this way and that she had her families support if she needed it. I don't know about her... seems to me if my hubby was found passed out at a bus stop with drugs on him after dropping my child off at school I would kick his butt to the curb! What if he had passed out while still driving. Not only was his son and himself in danger of being hurt but all those kids at the bus stop too! Sheesh. Sorry this is O/T about Lindsey but the two of them are married so I think it's okay to talk about her a bit.

Personally I think Tommy & Lindsy's marriage is over and I suspect Tommy is hoodwinking her and hiding a secret from her.

Tommy's reason for visiting with Misty after Ron went to work may have been to get her high so she would pass out and he could return later and help himself to whatever he wanted. If drugs were stolen in addition to HaLeigh that evening, R&M would remain tight-lipped.

Misty voluntarily tipped off LE and told them Tommy was responsible for committing the recent B&Es in the neighborhood and I'm curious whether Misty could have preserved this information to use as leverage in Court to negotiate a deal for herself.

Misty never discussed her and Ronald's involvement in drugs and I suspect Tommy went over to visit around 5:30 pm on Monday with his kids to avoid talking on the phone in case it was bugged. I believe it was back to business as usual Monday night and I wonder if Misty would have sex for money behind Ronald's back. Someone said a vehicle was heard near the Villa after midnight Monday eve and if Tommy was aware of Misty’s plan for later that evening, that meant Tommy knew exactly when Ron's children were left alone.

I use Brillo pads frequently, I am now going to wonder every time I purchase...will the clerk think I am a druggie...lol

Next thing you know they'll only see them from behind the counter and require a signature and your driver's license. [j/k]

I've never heard of brillo pads being used with crack. Fortunately, I've not known many peeps who've done it.

Would a crackhead ever be satisfied with a pharm high?

Next thing you know they'll only see them from behind the counter and require a signature and your driver's license. [j/k]

I've never heard of brillo pads being used with crack. Fortunately, I've not known many peeps who've done it.

Would a crackhead ever be satisfied with a pharm high?

Probably as last resort and they either snort the pills, dissolve them and inject, etc..

*snip http://www.kci.org/meth_info/msg_board_posts/110105/coke_meth.htm

"meth is everything coke promises but isn't"
The high of meth is much more prolonged compared to the coke high. One line/hit of meth will last anywhere from 1-10 hours depending upon the addict, one line of coke will maybe last 1 full hour. The highs are similar when snorted but very different if smoked. (Coke=Cocaine=Crack)

See these websites for more info:
www.kci.org
www.crystalrecovery.com
www.masplace.org

The pads they are talking using for meth and crack smoking are the big bright coppery ones. They pull a strand off of the pad and wad it up and stick it in the crack pipe to use as a screen.

The pads they are talking using for meth and crack smoking are the big bright coppery ones. They pull a strand off of the pad and wad it up and stick it in the crack pipe to use as a screen.

Yup.. I spent about a day researching meth, crack, crank..
Meth you don't need the filter, crank, crack... that is crap "cut" w/other who knows what and you want a filter.

You can also use ends of cigarette butts for filters.

But if you are doin' that what on earth do they care about a filter??

Snort pills. OMG people will do anything.
Honest to god true story. I know a pill snorter who's sinuses were so eaten out by it that a hole had developed between the sinus and the eye socket. He sneezed real hard and his eye popped out. He went to the ER and was mad they only gave him pain pills for a couple of days.

steel wool and a battery ground into it will make a hot fire..were they cooking something...?

OMG, the things I am learning!
and I'm trying to save my brain and these folks are
trying to fry theirs!

I'm glad to see that Lindsy earned her nursing license. As someone stated above, she might have a hard time finding a job with all the druggies she is surrounded by, but with her husband out of the picture for perhaps 3 years, someone may take a chance on her. I certainly hope so for the sake of the kids.

My goodness about the Brillo pads. Why don't they just go to Home Depot and buy a big ol' bag of steel wool? Or does the soap in the pads do something extra for them? I'm still mad about some of the sinus medications being taken off the market and now we have to worry about cleaning supplies.

Employers want to hire nursing graduates who are mature and possess the ability to perform their duties in a stressful environment. Lindsy was able to remain focused on her studies while living under stressful conditions and this proves to me tha she is on her way to becoming an outstanding nurse who possesses the human qualites of compassion and caring.

If Lindsy had a criminal record she would have trouble finding a job but she doesn’t, and no employer is going to refuse to hire her because she can function well under stressful conditions. I consider Lindsy’s ability to endure stress an asset that works for her not against her. JMO

IMO Tommy did not steal steel wool pads aka Brillo (that is a brand that mfgs. them).

The police report says "TWO SCOTCH BRITE PADS-YELLOW AND GREEN"
which makes me think of the image I attached. They also come in yellow.
I use these all the time, the green type is more abrasive than the yellow type.

Why he would steal these? The only thing I can think of is maybe he uses them to clean the residue the drugs leave behind from his crack pipe(s). If he uses crack, Misty said he did in her one of her videotaped tests, IIRC.

JMO

Link to police report

http://www.artharris.com/blog/wp-co...ommy-Croslin-burglary-report-1-2010-577-1.pdf

IMO Tommy did not steal steel wool pads aka Brillo (that is a brand that mfgs. them).

The police report says "TWO SCOTCH BRITE PADS-YELLOW AND GREEN"
which makes me think of the image I attached. They also come in yellow.
I use these all the time, the green type is more abrasive than the yellow type.

Why he would steal these? The only thing I can think of is maybe he uses them to clean the residue the drugs leave behind from his crack pipe(s). If he uses crack, Misty said he did in her one of her videotaped tests, IIRC.

JMO

Link to police report

http://www.artharris.com/blog/wp-co...ommy-Croslin-burglary-report-1-2010-577-1.pdf

Usually they just wipe the pipe or heat it up to clean it, if it's a glass pipe it will scratch it.
If he needs to scrub his pipe with an abrasive pad then his drugs must be cut with some nasty stuff to leave the residue.

Honestly, I'm intrigued about the dish soap and the scotch pads, but having a relative stay w/us for a VERY short time and getting kicked out due to things missing and then us finding her meth pipes etc, I did a bit of research on the whole thing...

And she stole the craziest things you would never imagine.

He was probably tweakin when he stole the stuff and who knows why he took it..
JMO =)

It's a step in the right direction, anyway. Cleanliness is next to godliness... :)

Maybe he just found a grocery bag in the kitchen with the booze bottles in it and didn't bother to take the cleaning items out and took the whole thing.

I have certainly been behind on Haleigh's thread:

What in the h**l is wrong with Tommy ? (shaking head) Misty ratting her own brother out is of interest and his wife ? Roflmao ...

Well I can only hope that Misty is singing in regards to anything else she may know in regards to Haleigh ... Ratting Tommy out sure is not going to get her the plea deal she wants or needs.
Tommy what are you thinkin ... he certainly needs help all the way around ...

I tend to think it was a crime of opportunity, he just grabbed whatever he saw. You can always use dish soap and scrubby pads, at least I can. I don't think he was exactly thinking clearly.

Hmmm, the next time I burglarize the neighbors I need to pick up some vacume bags and dog food.

Tommy needs help. I think he has reached a point of desperation. Money, taking whatever he can so he doesn't have to buy it. He is in big trouble and I pray they have him in a program in jail. He has got to be tweaking really bad at this point. I wish I knew what happened to him. What got him on these drugs. He never seemed before Haleigh went missing to be like this. What happened? :(

I tend to think it was a crime of opportunity, he just grabbed whatever he saw. You can always use dish soap and scrubby pads, at least I can. I don't think he was exactly thinking clearly.

Hmmm, the next time I burglarize the neighbors I need to pick up some vacume bags and dog food.[/QUOTE]

:laughbig::rolling::rolling: lmao ... that was too funny, I could almost picture it :)

Tommy needs help. I think he has reached a point of desperation. Money, taking whatever he can so he doesn't have to buy it. He is in big trouble and I pray they have him in a program in jail. He has got to be tweaking really bad at this point. I wish I knew what happened to him. What got him on these drugs. He never seemed before Haleigh went missing to be like this. What happened? :(

JMO....but do we know anything about ANY of these people before Haleigh went missing....

I believe this is what's being referred to in TC's big haul:

Scotchbrite.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper