Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do – but I am neither American, nor an Equusearcher – If you don't find it strange I respect that.

Would you please explain why you think it is odd? I haven't given much thought to the question either way, but having grown up in a red state, I didn't find the searcher's comments unusual, being around people much of my life who attribute God's intervention to all kinds of things.

I am very interested to hear your point of view.

Maybe GH says she had no hair because it was no longer attached to the skull but like Caylee Anthony the hair had fallen into a nest-like pile.

I think so. I think Morgan's mom speaks from the position of grief when describing the daughter that no longer had hair, whose ribs were broken, and so on. In terms of the crime scene, it seems that her hair was part of the remains.

I doubt if he harmed them. JMO but from everything I've read, the majority of serial killers have a victim "type."

In JLM's case it was, apparently, young women in a vulnerable state due to one reason or another.

Then again, there are documented cases of serial killers who just want to kill anyone, no type or even preferred gender required.

But I don't think JLM was one of these.

All JMO.

I know what you mean, but me personally, I would not be surprised if this guy has a long list of victims and victim-types, not to exclude children, animals and/or the elderly, jmo. (Israel Keyes and ARS come to mind).

Maybe GH says she had no hair because it was no longer attached to the skull but like Caylee Anthony the hair had fallen into a nest-like pile.

Because it had been held together with duct tape.

Speaking of of Morgan Harrington- she was wearing a bracelet... WHERE is the bracelet or watch that Hannah was wearing, that can be seen in...hmm.. the hall videos/pics I think it is? ....there has been NO mention of that item!

Jesse must be a very cold person to inflict such pain on families, and then continue with life as though he has a clean conscience.

Trying to catch up, so I apologize if this has already been shared.

WTVR has pulled some of the details originally shared in their article / interview with the searcher linked here:
http://wtvr.com/2014/10/18/searcher...says-god-wanted-them-to-find-what-they-found/

I had read several of you on here discussing certain specifics about the remains and stating that they came from the searcher's interview. By the time I read it late this afternoon, it was already missing the reference to the state of the remains as well as their size and ultimate location. It listed an update time of 3:50 PM.

Tonight, however, they have added this to the bottom, with an update time of 7:13 PM:

"[Editor's note: A previous version of this story contained information from law enforcement that was later removed at the request of investigators in this case.]"

I just watched the video again, and yes, it is heavily edited compared to what I listened to last night. I don't think the article itself ever had his exact words about the state of the remains, but it was on the video. He said, "no hair, no tissue...completely, completely bones." Others here have since said that he may have seen only bones, but there could still be tissue remaining on the bones.

I had hoped for a more intact body in order to get the perpetrator's DNA. I don't know if that is possible if this is the state of her remains.

Speaking of of Morgan Harrington- she was wearing a bracelet... WHERE is the bracelet or watch that Hannah was wearing, that can be seen in...hmm.. the hall videos/pics I think it is? ....there has been NO mention of that item!

Morgan's bracelet was found and returned to her family. Her necklace has not been located, at least not that we know of. Perhaps it was found with Jesse's things.

7.85398163397 Square Miles search area according to my math..

This is the size of the area they are currently searching for evidence in, after the body was located? That is so much space. I can't imagine they are searching such a vast amount of space on behalf of Hannah alone, but for other missing girls too. Wow.

I've been trying to find an answer but I'm just confusing myself. How far is it from the site of this body discovery to where Morgan was located? Is it close proximity?

That could be what preliminarily identified her remains?

IMO it was visible in JM's car - or apartment
JMO though!

This is the size of the area they are currently searching for evidence in, after the body was located? That is so much space. I can't imagine they are searching such a vast amount of space on behalf of Hannah alone, but for other missing girls too. Wow.

I've been trying to find an answer but I'm just confusing myself. How far is it from the site of this body discovery to where Morgan was located? Is it close proximity?

It's about 3 miles between Hannah and Morgan, and about three miles from each location to the residence where Jesse grew up. The marker for Hannah's body (assuming it is her body) should be moved a mile South.

Attachments

• BodyLocationFormerResidence.jpg
    BodyLocationFormerResidence.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 324
Would you please explain why you think it is odd? I haven't given much thought to the question either way, but having grown up in a red state, I didn't find the searcher's comments unusual, being around people much of my life who attribute God's intervention to all kinds of things.

I am very interested to hear your point of view.

I just think that the USA is the USA, and your culture is what it is. You have television evangelists and drive-through every things. An extroverted culture.
I would find it extremely freaky if an Australian policeman said that in our media in an interview like that. I can see it being said further down the line in an in depth heart-to-heart interview on a talk show, but it did stun me when he said it so openly and easily.

(O/T, is Barefoot his real last name? I've never heard of that, lol)

I just think that the USA is the USA, and your culture is what it is. You have television evangelists and drive-through every things. An extroverted culture.
I would find it extremely freaky if an Australian policeman said that in our media in an interview like that. I can see it being said further down the line in an in depth heart-to-heart interview on a talk show, but it did stun me when he said it so openly and easily.

Yeah it is an American thing for sure.

It's about 3 miles between Hannah and Morgan, and about three miles from each location to the residence where Jesse grew up.

Yikes, I wonder what they might find if they went 3 miles in a different direction, say Northeast?

maybe they need to do an 8.8 mile search for bodies using JM's previous home as center. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave