Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aerial photos of main crime scene.. 3193 Old Lynchburg Rd

View attachment 61713

View attachment 61714

Ok, apparently I've gone down the rabbit hole because I tried to log off but instead googled the above address.
Sorry if this has already been posted:

"
Property Details for 3193 Old Lynchburg Rd
Description provided by Trulia
3193 Old Lynchburg Rd This is a Single-Family Home located at 3193 Old Lynchburg Road, North Garden VA. 3193 Old Lynchburg Rd has 3 beds, 1 ½ bath, and approximately 1,056 square feet. The property was built in 1983. 3193 Old Lynchburg Rd is in the 22959 ZIP code in North Garden, VA. The average list price for ZIP code 22959 is $878,563."

http://www.trulia.com/homes/Virginia/North_Garden/sold/488326-3193-Old-Lynchburg-Rd-North-Garden-VA-22959

Oh wow. Thank you so much!!

I think there should be a thread where people can post safety tips, statistics, and interesting articles. I already follow most of the stuff you guys listed, but there were some things I hadn't thought about before. Maybe we can open one and convince a mod to sticky it?

*many photos of interior, exterior, and cottage

http://www.cvilleproperties.com/propertylisting/detail.php?mls_acct=500524&datasource=CAAR+MLS

"Remarks: Price includes the home (1056 SF plus the unfin. bsmt) and a cottage (672 SF). Home has been rented before for $1400 and the cottage is NOW rented for $800. This makes a great investment or perfect for the situation where you would like a family member near by as these homes sit about 100' apart. Each property is in very good condition, the home has been completly refurbished on the inside! Only about 1.5 miles from Walnut Creek Park with fishing, swimming, hiking, mountain biking and more!

Address 3193 OLD LYNCHBURG RD
North Garden, VA 22959
Square Footage (Finished) 1728
Square Footage (Unfinished) 1056
Bedrooms 4
Full / Half Baths 2 / 1
Acreage 2.525
Year Built 1983
Basement Full, Inside Access, Outside Entrance, Unfinished, Walk Out, Windows
Exterior Wood
Interior Ceiling Fan(s)
Design Ranch
Cooling Heat Pump
Heating Forced Air, Heat Pump
FireplaceType Raised Hearth, Wood Burning
View Pastoral, Woods, Urban"

Ok, apparently I've gone down the rabbit hole because I tried to log off but instead googled the above address.
Sorry if this has already been posted:

"
Property Details for 3193 Old Lynchburg Rd
Description provided by Trulia
3193 Old Lynchburg Rd This is a Single-Family Home located at 3193 Old Lynchburg Road, North Garden VA. 3193 Old Lynchburg Rd has 3 beds, 1 ½ bath, and approximately 1,056 square feet. The property was built in 1983. 3193 Old Lynchburg Rd is in the 22959 ZIP code in North Garden, VA. The average list price for ZIP code 22959 is $878,563."

http://www.trulia.com/homes/Virginia/North_Garden/sold/488326-3193-Old-Lynchburg-Rd-North-Garden-VA-22959

And shows all of the same schools that JM went to.

A staged/scripted interview does NOT necessarily mean false statements were made. The staging/scripting was probably intentionally having a black officer JLM's age describe the condition of the body and refer to the feelings he may have really had, that God impressed on him to keep searching. This content would have been on a psychologists check list for maximum emotional impact for JLM. His response would have been carefully observed as he watched this video segment.

How would they get away with that? He has a lawyer, they can't haul him in front of a panel of psychologists and show him videos to observe his reactions to "get evidence".

On whether or not he's a "Collector"... It's looking like, at the very least, he's accumulating crimes/memories... A while back it was being discussed how a lot of the disappearances in VA were in the Fall, around the time school would start. I also believe (not sure) that JM's alleged rapes were often around that time of year. If - and we're being hypothetical here - JM were responsible for a good chunk of those disappearances, each in Fall, each a young, intoxicated, woman... It sounds (just sounds) like Hannah's shirt was not found with the body, but her pants were. Morgan's shirt was not with the body.

It doesn't imply some sort of MO. The start of the academic year is party time on campus, and if anything like that is going to happen, September is the month when it is by far the most likely, since there are large numbers of very drunk people stumbling about.

B0VaBjnIIAAtDVe.jpg
Hawes Spencer Channel Icon
13 hrs ago · twitter veooz 360°
The #HannahGraham searchers scoured Old Lynchburg Road all the way back to the police station: http://pic.twitter.com/nn9n5FIsVZ

5Hbs1gj-360.jpg
Richmond Times-Dispatch · 13 hrs ago veooz 360°
Summary Residents along Old Lynchburg Road near Walnut Creek Park knew something was different Saturday when they saw police had blocked off a winding three-mile stretch from Plank Road to Red Hill Road. "I would err to the side of caution," he said.

I used to think CNN was a reliable source until I became a member here...jmo

They report what other reporters report. They don't really have their own investigative reporters. The news comes from local affiliates of one sort or another. So what you hear on CNN is not any more reliable than what you might hear on local news stations, and may well be less reliable in many cases.

B0VWMkLIAAIcOg_.jpg
Hawes Spencer
14 hrs ago
‏@HawesSpencer
Just got back from Old Lynchburg Road. #HannahGraham Walnut Creek Park is Police command center.

The two reports seemed very interesting in terms of what the neighbors said about the "abandoned" houses and neighbors who knew him. Sorry if you've heard them before, but I just had a chance to go through all of them and they stood out.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/1...y-wooded-area-of-albemarle-county-108235.html
"Eerie vibe"

rsbm:

From this link:
albemarle_co_search_clues_human_remains_dcho_296.jpg
Roads were closed as police search for clues related to the human remains found Saturday in Albemarle County, Va. (Photo: Diane Cho/WJLA)

BBM:
"They were discovered by a deputy Saturday in a heavily wooded area of Albemarle County that is home to horse farms about 12 miles from campus."

The pelvic girdle, (in particular the angle at the base of the bones) is wider in females, and I believe that would be obvious to the trained eye of LE.

I doubt that an ordinary LE officer would be able to tell. You would require the pathologist to make that conclusion. Particularly if it was just scattered bones.

Any fishing holes near there, I wonder...just wondering if fishing has anything to do with the disposal site, as previously wondered about.

Yes the lake that runs roughly diagonal through the middle of Walnut Creek Park has excellent fishing. Va department of game and wildlife reports its stocked with bass, sunfish, breem and catfish.

rsbm:

http://wvtf.org/post/albemarle-county-neighbors-react-death-investigation
The perp's driving and the "he knew everything around here, where to go, what to do. He knew where to go."

sorry, deleted original as I meant to post it with this Laura French's report from tonight Heroine had posted

From the above link:

"Reporter Hawes Spencer found one man who lives near Walnut Creek Park. James Gibson said he’d seen Matthew many times, driving his taxi through the neighborhood.

“He used to speed down through here. He would run on top of you. Every time he’d come through here he would speed.”

His daughter-in-law, Tiffany Gibson, was also familiar with Jesse Matthew Jr., who is now in prison – charged with kidnapping Graham and linked, by forensic evidence, to the Morgan Harrington case.

(modsnip)

Wow, this highly respected ME (ID'd Chandra Levy and worked on the DC Sniper Case) is doubtful this is Hannah bc he says it takes 6-9 months to achieve such skeletonized remains under such weather conditions...rewinding and rewatching.

So, either, JM used a decomp accelerant of some sort, this is not Hannah, or this ME is off base.

I think he's off base or doesnt know about the tip phoned in on October 6th about the multitude of buzzards seen on the property where its believed HG's body was found (my apologies)

If turkey buzzards had already found the body on the 6th then its highly likely that a group of 6-10 could have picked it clean in 12 days time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teqtoshi