Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There basically is a thread that is just that. It does not allow for discussion, but it does have all the latest developments that have been reported by the media. It is in the sticky threads section and is called 'Media Developments' or something to that effect.

Ah Yes, but in the past 24 hours, you would have missed Guys/Gays/Gals, the ever Elusive Gate, and a newly discovered dinosaur species.
'night, all. :)

I think I see what part you might be talking about (3-sided, squarish, dark, sort of like a staple?) , but look at the scale -- 42 feet -- that "person" would have to be about 24 feet tall and lying down!

I thought about the scale.... until I looked at 2009 again...

I think the remains may have been found on the next property over, especially if they were close to the road in the dry creek bed. The creek bed doesn't actually go through the property.

Why does each structure on the same property have its own address? From your map, it shows the small cottage to be 3193 and the main house as 3181?

Why does each structure on the same property have its own address? From your map, it shows the small cottage to be 3193 and the main house as 3181?

I don't know. Perhaps it has something to do with zoning in the area such that each structure has to have its own number in case of subdivision?

Sorry if this is a repeated question, there's so much to read and take in, I might have missed it. But, after a month (if she's been dead the whole time) would the body be completely skeletonized? I know that the outside elements and everything really take a toll and help speed up decomposition but that seems really fast for the body to be completely skeletonized like the articles are insinuating (saying they found a skull and some bones) is it possible it could be another victim? Or not in this case because they notified the family and media. Thanks if anyone has any insight on this. I'm just curious

Article source: http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/20/us/hannah-graham-disappearance/index.html

I don't know. Perhaps it has something to do with zoning in the area such that each structure has to have its own number in case of subdivision?

I do know that the main house and the cottage were two separate rental units, so they would have had to have different addresses, even if only 31xx-A and 31xx-B.

Interesting that a neighbor put this together. Maybe I'm wrong, but I inferred she put it together perhaps before HG went missing.
Sounds like the neighbor suspected him of MH.

Thank goodness she was found. I've been looking at the area in Google Earth, rotating around and looking at the terrain. It's a miracle that she was found as an afterthought when the search at the park was finished.
Wait a minute ... there's something under my name that I hadn't noticed before. I wonder where that came from.

I do know that the main house and the cottage were two separate rental units, so they would have had to have different addresses, even if only 31xx-A and 31xx-B.

The address being reported and the house being shown is the main house with an address of 3193. However, according to this map, the main house is NOT 3193 but is, in fact, 3181 and the cottage, which is NOT being shown is 3193. The number 3181 has never been reported as part of the crime scene. IMO

What kind of heavy rains were in the area last week? I'm looking at the hill behind the house and if there was enough rain, it seems possible that she may have been upstream ... if there was enough rain.

The subdivision where my mother lives does that. It's for the fire department to more easily locate the scattered buildings in case of emergency.

What kind of heavy rains were in the area last week? I'm looking at the hill behind the house and if there was enough rain, it seems possible that she may have been upstream ... if there was enough rain.

Almost 2 in. of rain in a several-hour period in the wee hours of 10/15.

Is the general consensus that she was attacked in one of the buildings, or that the location was chosen as a place to hide a body?

I wonder if she was initially higher up the hill. I would assume that they walked up the creek bed to check the area.

ETA: This is from the NWS on 10/15:
* FLOOD WARNING FOR SMALL STREAMS IN...
WESTERN ALBEMARLE COUNTY IN CENTRAL VIRGINIA
SOUTHERN GREENE COUNTY IN CENTRAL VIRGINIA
NORTHERN NELSON COUNTY IN CENTRAL VIRGINIA

* UNTIL 415 PM EDT WEDNESDAY

* AT 1013 AM EDT...A COMBINATION OF RADAR ESTIMATES AND GROUND TRUTH
REPORTS INDICATES ONE TO THREE INCHES OF RAIN HAS FALLEN THIS
MORNING IN AREAS JUST EAST OF THE BLUE RIDGE FROM NORTHERN NELSON
COUNTY TO SOUTHWESTERN GREENE COUNTY. ADDITIONAL MODERATE RAIN IS
STREAMING INTO THESE AREAS. ALTHOUGH FLASH FLOODING IS NOT
EXPECTED DUE TO A LACK OF TORRENTIAL RAINFALL...FLOODING OF LOW
LYING AREAS AND STREAMS IS BECOMING LIKELY AS THE RAIN CONTINUES
AND FALLS ON VERY WET GROUND.

What woman are you talking about? I must have missed it. Can you provide a link to the article? Thanks so much.

It was posted a couple pages back. One of the neighbors said that after she heard about Morgan and the taxi, she wondered if Jesse was responsible. She did not report anything at any time.

There was about 3-4 days of heavy rain, periodical thunderstorms, flooding rain that didn't let up for days. Most of the heavier storms were overnight.

maybe so, I found another image with less leaf cover and traced out what I think you are talking about in light blue dash. solid blue would be path of Ammonette Branch. hard to tell though

View attachment 61765

Thank goodness she was found. I've been looking at the area in Google Earth, rotating around and looking at the terrain. It's a miracle that she was found as an afterthought when the search at the park was finished.
Wait a minute ... there's something under my name that I hadn't noticed before. I wonder where that came from.

otto, trying to do a multi-quote here, and if successful, there is a post attached from earlier today with an idea that the dry creek bed behind the house is a small offshoot of the main Ammonette Creek. What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892