Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JM may have not thought about all of the things we are thinking that could have happened that night but I imagine he has gone over some type of plan in his mind a time or two. I have yet to hear anywhere if someone has found something that triggers him in the fall time. "Back to school" rapist/killer/abductor. Maybe he is mad because he never got to finish college cause he was kicked out? Maybe he was getting more and more mad as time passed (being 32 now and never finished college) and has made it really tough on LE to be able to ID remains.

Maybe there are more young girls who are drunk/vulnerable available once school starts back up.

I see it just the same as deer hunting season. Deer hunters go during hunting season, which is set at a time when conditions are right for plentiful deer.
JM hunts young vulnerable women. Fall back-to-school, with plentiful parties and alcohol and new coeds wandering around. 'Tis the season. IMO.

JM may have not thought about all of the things we are thinking that could have happened that night but I imagine he has gone over some type of plan in his mind a time or two. I have yet to hear anywhere if someone has found something that triggers him in the fall time. "Back to school" rapist/killer/abductor. Maybe he is mad because he never got to finish college cause he was kicked out? Maybe he was getting more and more mad as time passed (being 32 now and never finished college) and has made it really tough on LE to be able to ID remains.

Maybe it is the influx of students in the fall that sets him off.....so many women....moo

I have a friend who know HG. She wasn't one to be into that. She just drank, she wasn't into drug according to her friends but yes I think all of us are VERY curious to know why she went to McGradys and then to downtown mall. LE knows why she went to McGradys. Its all on the cell phone records but they won't say till trial. The fact Longo said "she clearly lost her way" not buying it. She was a soph not a freshman.

I am glad that her friends don't think that was the reason - I was hoping that it wasn't. Now I'm more curious than ever about why she went to McGrady's, and how she ended up at the downtown mall.

Yes,sure does. They are keeping it very tight lipped maybe to make sure he does get a fair trial. I know you are new here,so am I, I joined b/c of HG too I really hope you stay here even when this is over and put your insight into other cases because you are a super sleuth.

And yes- Bessie is our rock here. Thanks everyone.

Yep. Will do. Thanks.

What one thing I wonder is, and it's awful, if he repeated his predatory behavior farther from home, did he repeat his disposal method closer to his crimes, or did he bring things close to home?

The other thing, what happened close to the home he moved away from to OL Rd? That seems like it would be good to know, though I don't want to know, but LE should, I hope?

Sorry, this may be posted elsewhere, but what about the post that mentioned a friend of a friend who had been taken to the park by someone claiming to be a taxi driver? IF that story was true and IF it was called in as a tip, then I would expect that the proximity of Walnut Creek Park to the TWO tips about buzzards down the road should have raised concern on the part of the people checking tips.

I guess the question would be WHEN was the tip about the taxi driver called in (if indeed it was)?

I am only aware of the one tip about the vultures (black ones) that the landscaper saw on October 5th and reported on October 6th. The neighbor who reported a fowl smell didn't report having seen vultures/buzzards.

Just to think out loud, but I know you will not like:

There is an old cemetery nearby. The road and stream have been rerouted since the 30s or 40s. Could just be an old skeleton that washed out when the old stream path filled up on the 10/15 severe rains.

I'm watching about this on tv now. Though of HG unfortunately

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Taylor_Behl

Taylor Marie Behl
spent 1 month in Virginia woods after being murdered

<<<graphic warning~ condition of body>>>
<<<<<there was no tissue left, but there was liquid >>>>according to what LE to her mother

Yup. She was buried about 75 miles east of Richmond. No tissue but state medical examiner&#8217;s office used dental records to identify the remains in 1 day.

This isn't the first go around unfortunately for this office of ME

I have a friend who know HG. She wasn't one to be into that. She just drank, she wasn't into drug according to her friends but yes I think all of us are VERY curious to know why she went to McGradys and then to downtown mall. LE knows why she went to McGradys. Its all on the cell phone records but they won't say till trial. The fact Longo said "she clearly lost her way" not buying it. She was a soph not a freshman.

"she clearly lost her way" can mean different things.

Very glad you posted that. I know anything's possible. But the speculations re various drugs just do not seem to fit the HG picture, IMO. I'd put money on that one. But I know, anything's possible. Thanks. Had to get that off my chest.

I think he got sloppy and started thinking he was invincible. Look how long he's been at it, yet not once did he get in trouble. He went undetected for what I believe to be a a very long decade, even after being accused of rape.

I'm way behind, but this is what I so believe. And since the Fairfax victim was able to get free, I think he decided he would never let another victim escape and he had to kill any future the witnesses. But he felt wiser than LE since he had the track record of never getting caught!
Also, I think as far as his knowledge of medicine just because he worked at UVA Medical Center: it's non-existent, zero, null medical knowledge. JMO

There is an old cemetery nearby. The road and stream have been rerouted since the 30s or 40s. Could just be an old skeleton that washed out when the old stream path filled up on the 10/15 severe rains.

I'd thought about posting the exact same thing. At this point, I think they'd have figured that out, though. Plus the dark "tight" pants (let's not get that topic going again! LOL).

JM wishes!

While not a crazy thought in theory... 6 feet deep and buried in a box? probably not. That would be some ***** though wouldn't it? smh...

Maybe it is the influx of students in the fall that sets him off.....so many women....moo

IMO, I think JM is just hard wired to be who/what he is. Some people are just born that way plain and simple. He isn't about revenge. He is about satisfying his needs and that's it. Again, JMO. Sure wish we would get some updates soon.

I'd thought about posting the exact same thing. At this point, I think they'd have figured that out, though. Plus the dark "tight" pants (let's not get that topic going again! LOL).
Many times these stream beds are littered with junk, especially after a hard rain. I am sure the officer didn't mention the cans and bottles and etc...

JM wishes!

While not a crazy thought in theory... 6 feet deep and buried in a box? probably not. That would be some ***** though wouldn't it? smh...
If you lived in rural virginia on a rural farm in the late 1930s, you probably got a dirt burial.

I think it's Hannah, maybe because I want it to be. I admit I thought the people who were initially saying maybe it was someone else were wrong, but at this point I'm starting to doubt myself. Perhaps it's taking this long because they know it's not Hannah and they're trying to determine who it is. Did they have dental records for Alexis?

JM wishes!

OT, but in Sept 1999, Hurricane Floyd hit eastern NC and brought rains of biblical proportions. Areas were completely covered by water in places that were described as being in the '500 year floodplain'. I still vividly recall images shown on the evening news of coffins floating down the streets. Having said all that, I do believe that the dark pants found indicate these remains didn't wash up from a cemetery. JMO

JM wishes!

My point with the observations of well up thread, was that if the road has been rerouted and the stream has been rerouted, a lot of earth has been moved about in that area. 6 ft is not much in a hilly area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannonrae102277